Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

It was our greatest rivals so was always gonna be a priority!

Sitting in the bank. Every time I come here they hold me hostage for ages. Sooooo much tape and bureaucracy in an almost lawless country.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@Grandee

Sorry Grandeeod, name thing not working right for me . How's Ms G handling the news about the cat?

The weather was lovely today 🌅

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hope kitty is ok @Grandeeod

Sleeping beauty ☺️

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh my gawd I had a great sleep by my standards anyway, woo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

@Witchie you are hilarious!

I'd love to be your wing woman 🤣

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch watching the rugby......herself is cleaning and on her 2nd bathroom while giving out to me about sitting down......oh well.......lol lol

Any time. Sure, is life just about having the craic!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watching snooker and loving the pic of Alfie thank you @Autosport

@Grandee ugh this tag thing sorry

@Grandeeod hope you are doing ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

El Cato is stable and just that. Test results due back tomorrow. On a drip and a sorry sight. A sad visit. Ms G is not dealing with it well. I'm the worst in the world right now for being realistic.

Laughing to myself looking at the toilet roll in dunnes. Andrex gentle clean with andrex classic clean beside it. What's the classic clean? Scrape the arse off ya? 🤭😆

Ahhh no 😔 poor little kitty.

Bit really if you had sugar coated it for your daughter and then she saw the cat like that, it'd be worse that you hadn't prepared her.

Just remind her that the cat isn't in pain.

Work trundle, six on this time, boo-urns. G I hope ye are getting on ok..

😂😂😂

@Autosport it's the other way around now, out for a quiet evening, days recovering

is this you @Gremlinertia 😂😂👍

No wine passes these lips!!

Oh matron 😄😄

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Bedside, listening to some superb chillout music on the iPad with the headphones on. 🎧 😎🎶

Got the results of my scan this afternoon in a phone call from my GP. Great news - the lump is benign, no evidence of any cancer or malignancy. Very relieved! 🥰👍👍🌈

@Grandeeod - really sorry for your poor kitty. 😢 Pets sadly are with us but for a relatively short time, and I can imagine your daughter is very upset, but honesty is the best policy.

• Advertisement

@JupiterKid I am feckin delighted it's benign, sweet relief almighty

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This is my last day in Dubai, went to a friends place last night for a quiet dinner 😀

slow cooked pork ribs and a box of beer.

Now off to ditch in a swimming pool.

😂😂😂

@smurfjed Those ribs looks delicious 😋

Glad to hear everything went well @JupiterKid 👍

I'm interested in the ditching into the pool exercises Smurfjed was at.. Also crossing fingers for a bus to appear..

@JupiterKid that's very good news! I'm delighted for your relief.

Just a little extra harm free piece of you for your OH to love 😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Thanks guys! 👍👍🥰 Yes, I'm very relieved

Working from home today, went for a swim at 6pm, Census enumerator called in and collected our form at 7.15pm and have my regular Friday AA Zoom meeting at 8pm.

Then dinner and later tonight, the wonderful DJ Funkybeak! 😎

Have a good weekend all! 🌈

Post edited by JupiterKid on

I'm only on 2/6 and already blinking like an owl uh-oh

For you Grem ❤️

Ah schtop he's so damned cute!! Had a strong but milky coffee, yay for the microwave 😂

• Advertisement

He was dreaming in that picture ❤️ Hope you enjoyed your coffee ☕️

Advertisement