Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Yes, it was actually a Telegram group that put me on to it, via a recipe mentioned from levantinerecipes.

My other TA, I'm so fecking slow in the kitchen, even when I give myself a day to prepare. I made some other stuff from that page and elsewhere, and the total 'prep time' was about 30 - 40 minutes in total, I took well over an hour in reality.

The food was nice but I think the piri piri sauce killed a lot of the flavour, so I can't be very fair with my opinion. But I think the next time I try it (if I try it again), I will try the one from the above website - and buy ground cardamon instead of wasting 20 minutes doing it... 😣 A lot of TA's when I think about it.

TA - I don't have a cupboard with every spice and herb I could ever need... Ground and otherwise 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I have a cupboard full of spices that I haven't used in 2 years. After I tidy this place up I'll start cooking again. I would say I've got good at cooking but it's only me that tastes so I would say that 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 25,299 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

First thing.. 9.10 am, and my neighbour walks past as I’m putting stuff in the car…. “How was your weekend ?” I ask as a matter of courtesy, as they were away…

their eyes light up as they proceed to give a data filled summary with epilogue of every detailed movement from the traffic down, where they stopped, the leaky church roof that nobody warmed them about… the wellbeing of people I’ve no knowledge about and the weather, again, it rained.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

The bbc website and their habits now of mixing women's and men's football stories together. I'm sure it's same with other sports too.

So I read the headline and click on the story, to find out its about the women's game, which I have no interest in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,658 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

• Advertisement

I plan to go to a 1st communion next week but I can't find my suit trousers, or my emergency suit either

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

What about your birthday suit? Might need to be ironed, though...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,491 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Part of my wants to upgrade our TV to a smart TV but part of my feels its waste because our TV with the the Now stick is fine.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Job application forms that need 2 weeks to fill out 😫

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Archeron

Thought I was lucky getting a no queue haircut as there was nobody in there when I walked past , woohoo.

Barber dropped at least one big eggy sbd while he was cutting my hair. It was only he and I in the shop and it wasn't me (I don't eat nearly enough eggs to create these abominations) so it had to be him. In fairness though, nice haircut. He must be a wind powered barber.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,491 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Well I bought the TV.

Currently stuck on Satellite mode and have no idea how to get back to Saorview!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

The amount of people wearing a mask under their chin in a setting where a mask is not compulsory. If you're not going to wear it properly just take the bloody thing off!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,157 ✭✭✭Be right back

Sat here, waiting for my census form to be collected! Zz.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I knew there was something I was supposed to fill out

I've posted about this before, but movie actors doing ads. Especially Helena Banham Carter and Owen Wilson. Now I see Morgan Freeman doing one. It annoys me .

This really isn't Trivial, but my short term memory has gone to pot.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭put_the_kettle_on

When I tear open a pouch of cat meat and the stinky, fishy gravy spills over my fingers. Every bloody time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Got a text message at 4:45pm "Are you in your house?"

Replied "yep"

I was out the back doing some gardening. So I came in assuming that person was about to call... 5:15pm "Are you calling?" no reply. 5:30 no sign..

Had to make dinner etc. Still no reply. .

T.A. DON'T PISSING TEXT ME IMPLYING YOU ARE CALLING IN AND THEN HAVE ME WAITING.

I have found out through somebody else what he wants, so now I shan't be answering any texts from him for a day or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Open email from Ryanair on mobile, clicked on link to login.

Enter email.

Enter password.

Sends bloody verification code by email.

FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Tonight I've been bitten, scraped, scratched and completely mugged by our new 12 week old puppy as I was playing with him on the floor. I look like I just got dragged through a thorn bush. Thankfully he's worn out and gone to sleep now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

^ The face of innocence 😍😍😍 Beautiful puppy 🐶

My reading glasses. I had 4 pairs. 1 a lens fell out , another 1 the stem broke, 3rd the stem flops, meaning they fall off. So I'm down to one that I have to carry about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Made six online orders on Saturday 16 April from six different countries

Germany - item arrived 21 April

Holland - item posted 19 April

Poland - item posted 19 April

Belgium - item posted 18 April

Spain - item posted 19 April

Ireland - after five days of silence, seller just sent message 21 April to say item actually wasn't in stock

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement