If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked Account

Options
  • 20-04-2022 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Can you unlock my account, I placed an order yesterday and am unable to check it

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Head_Hunter.

Unfortunately here at the Belfast store we do not have access to any of the online accounts for security reasons.

There should be a request password option that will allow you to reset your password.

Hopefully this is of help.

To update you on your order, it is due to be collected from us today and our courier will then be in touch via text.

Any issues please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

The courier never contacted me. Has it shipped?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Head_Hunter,

I believe my colleague had tried to give you a call but may have also sent you an email regarding the delivery of the TV. We will be calling our couriers first thing in the morning for an update and our web team will be in contact with an ETA for delivery as soon as we have spoken to them.

Please let me know if you have any further queries!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.