Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mutt 😍😍

• Registered Users Posts: 14,025 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Getting geared up for the Merseyside derby. I'm after realising that , I think, I've been going through my mid-life crisis. It's the only thing that makes sense. Either that or I'm mad. (Which is OBVIOUSLY out of the question 😀😀 )

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Opticians in town, picking out badly needed new glasses. Cracking day out there but windy and a bit chilly.

Then off for a spin in the countryside.

Took some great photos in the Phoenix Park of the wonderful bright green of high Spring yesterday...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In a sheltered spot in the garden in the sunshine. It’s very windy here in Wexford so not very warm, but if you find the right spot it’s nice.

Delighted to hear about prognosis for El Cato! My cat is delighted to have company in the garden and is sprawled under my chair 😻

Hope you are all having a nice Sunday, thanks for all the doggy pics too!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I too am glad to hear about El Cato, El Cato is a great name 😸

We demand pics of said cat sprawled under said chair @Poochie05 😺😸

Deskside working on a javascript assignment .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Blinking and adjusting to daylight

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Hey @JupiterKid The last snap has gotta be the Furry Glen pond. I remember being able to drive and park down that way and the new trails being built. (in my tiny years) Spent my childhood in the "Pheeno". A wonderful place to have on your doorstep.

Winding down here Did the weekly shop and some small bits of work. Although its a school night again, I'm off duty. So a few brewski's and a bowl of curry are in order. I'm worth it.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table.....my happy place...waiting for the oven timer to go off....roasting down the chicken carcass and some veg to make a chicken stock.....

Dreaming of being a stay at home dad, it'll never happen, but I'd love it. Would love nothing better than to get up a d look after the chick's full time....I can dream I suppose....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aagh i hate when the start of work is as frantic as this.. In about 90 minutes and the flapping about from all sides lordy. 🙄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside trying to organise my thoughts. Was out sick for two days and will be back tomorrow, so not really looking forward to that.

Was an absolute cracker of a day though!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Watching David Brent - Life on the road and not for the first time either. There's a Brent in all our lives. Bowl of curry incoming.

I can think of a few brents alright, i'd be more the cranky curmudgeon

A little snap from earlier. El Cato demolished her food and then got her head into the milk trough. Business as usual.

Can't pose, eating!!

After waking up on thr kitchen floor. (Surrounded by blood) bbbIt took Mr 2 hours to get up. MS in all its ,'glory " !

Well that's a more dramatic morning than most of will have today! Hope you're not too wounded and can just head to bed.

Feck, will a pharmacy be able to patch you up?. If it's a head wound you know yourself what to do.. That's annoying 😣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@cj maxx that sounds rather scary, hope you feel better today.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@cjmaxx hope you're doing ok now , and got someone to check you over to make sure you're ok .

Deskside, work office, busy as usual...

@cjmaxx - sounds like a very nasty fall. Hope you are on the mend now!

Ah I'm grand, just a little cut on my nose,. I should know better than turn to my right at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

So sorry you had a crap day CJ. Hope you are feeling better.

I am on the balcony enjoying some evening sun and the light mist that is slightly obscuring my view of Corfu and Italy.

Dinner in the oven, had a productive day but had to postpone my class this evening because my voice is fecked from singing "I'm so glad Jurgen is a red" and other Liverpool classics while watching the football yesterday.

T'was a wild weekend. Started Thursday night with a litre of red wine and cuddles from my favourite Australian, Friday was a bit quieter but included dinner with friends and a bit of a party.

Saturday was a session and a half and yesterday started with breakfast in the pub at 11 and beer was introduced at 12 and flowed until the pub owners dropped me home last night.

Fun times that my voice, liver and wallet are worse off from.

@cj maxx feckin fright when the blood goes flying all the same.. We'll get you a 'no right turn' road sign for future reference 😉

At the tech desk all day. Just finished and looking forward to some sleep. Defo not feeling the love from those that pay the bills, Sometimes a simple "thanks that's great", makes a difference. I know it's great. I've bailed these fookers out many times. Back in Cork this week for more ninja work. The Cork peeps appreciate me! I'm gonna do a Lennox in Douglas. Feck it!

Ooh do it G, however you must, i mean must get onion rings and also, by pain of death, take a photo!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sorry to hear CJ.

Would you get an alarm for your wrist..in case you needed to call for help if alone?

Even for peace of mind.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Coffee o clock. I've the feckin legs walked off me the last five days or so

Advertisement