Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭amber2

New €10 off codes from 2nd May to 29th May

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Thats sweet, yet another month of 20% discounts. It helps take the edge off all the food inflation going on.

Can recommend the 3 month matured Black Forest ham they had on last weeks treats, theres a really nice smokey flavour to it. Had it in a toasted sandwich with smoked applewood cheddar and it was really nice.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Amber you absolute star bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Cookiee

Has anyone had trouble finding the red grapes from the parkrun007 voucher? Can't see them in my local lidl, not even a space for them

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭questionmark

I got the second last box around lunch time yesterday from my local. Must be popular / low stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Malted milk biscuits or hand cream on the first scratch card

2nd card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Full box of them when I went yesterday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,064 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Porridge Pots or Savoury Rice on scratchcard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,424 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Do other Lidl stores care it's not the store you should be using the 10 off in?

I've been using the knockn codes and getting funny looks from the person behind the register

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭EarWig

I got a double take on the PARKRUN red grapes but I think they're just unsure whether they somehow made a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭alanbk

Hi. Can anyone tell me if the €10 off €50 works against alcohol or is it only grocery’s and middle isle ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭amber2

Money off vouchers can no longer be used against alcohol purchases, so yes only groceries and middle isle. Tills won’t allow the deduction.

This has come up before and there was no real conclusion. Its not supposed to but a few weeks back I spent 56 quid with 4 of that being alcohol and the 10 off 50 voucher worked and the beer on the receipt had discounted in price by 20%. But the 4 euro of alcholol was above the 50 threshold so it might not have reduced it even though the receipt showed a deduction.

The T&Cs of the voucher say that alcohol is excluded but the same T&Cs also state that the voucher is only valid in one store and we know that not to be the case The only way to know for sure though is if someone spends 40 on groceries and a tenner on alcohol and reports back whether it accepts the voucher or not. It shouldnt do but it just might if the same glitch is at play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

shortage of malted milk biscuits aside, has anyone tried using the 1 euro off qpon to buy for example single cream at 1 euro and gotten a scratchoff?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭go4it

you can use the 1euro off against any item( even waste not/reduced price products) . as long as you pay at least 1 cent from your own pocket ( after coupons and other discounts) you'll get a scratch card

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

A couple of vouchers were activated but no discount came off. Skin on fries and the mouth wash.

My local Lidl has had a sign for Apricot jam reduced from 7pc to 49c the last few weeks but I was charged 79c so I guess they forgot to take down the sign.

Small amounts really but worth keeping an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

I picked up cookies and the 50% less sugar jam today. Was my last day to redeem and had been waiting for them to restock with the hand wash but none the last while. Fully expecting the jam to taste horrible.

• Advertisement

My local had signs up at register saying that the app is not working/scanning.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭millie35

Hi Can anyone tell me if Knockn4 is still valid? I can't seem to redeem it I just get an error message

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭Buffman

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

Here's an old fashioned one for D15 stores this week that might help some.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

Ugh, that is sooooo 1990s! 😉

It needed to be redeemed before midnight last night. This day week the Charl01 code should work or you can try the other one from Clonsilla just posted to try use this week

Ye, I had one over zealous till operator who wouldn't scan it for me because of the one middle isle item I had which was €3 out of a €70 shop. So I 'returned' the €3 item, she scanned the voucher, and then I bought the €3 item in a separate transaction! This was after her trying to tell me I had alcohol when I didn't. You'd think the €10 discount was coming out of their wages or something! 🤣

At least with the Lidl Plus ones there's pretty much zero interaction with the staff for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pauleoin

Got told about and used a new €10 off €50 code in Ballycullen Lidl today (Tuesday 26th) "white001", presume that white002, white003, and white004 will follow each week, no leaflet. Supposed to be for Ballycullen , Fortunestown and Tallaght stores but will probably work in any store.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

they couldn't get rid of the extra fine green beans last week, parkrun008

the other option is a bag of fruit and nuts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,424 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

That just reminded me that I've a tray of grapes in the fridge that I'd forgotten about 😲 👍

Advertisement