Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Well WL was a waste of time.

81 RM and 82 Guimarais in my second pick. Totw pack was some 74KW , a 82 and a 78.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I adore the fact icon swaps have been added in, right before TOtS too.

working on Viera (badly needed an upgrade on CDM) and Cantona (for obvious reasons).

really enjoying having RVP this weekend too. Hope they add more SBCs

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Packed a few decent pulls today, got Payet and Tav in the 86+ x2 pack, Coleman and prime Rio were the others of note, why wasn’t it his PIM, makes no sense to have both versions in packs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭piplip87

Logged in for the first time in weeks, got bored of the game but will come.back for TOTS. Did the premier League 12 pack SBC and opened it..... Pulled Foden and De Gea. I have a feeling I should have waited..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Have to say that starting a new UT has given it a whole new lease of life for me. I'm very close to edging over into the Elite division now. Not sure I want to get there tbh. Also 3/3 in WL with my cheapo squad so far. Smashing multi-million coin teams with my mostly gold team is a lot of fun. 😀😀😀. Laborde with 80 goals and 36 assists in 69 games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Haven't played in months, but just logged on and realised that the IF cards I had invested in back then are now worth a combined 3 million!

I've just sold them and I'm going to put together a new team and start playing again, but I've been out of the game for so long that I don't even know where to start.

Any suggestions for the best possible team that you could put together these days with that sort of money?

Of players I currently have that won't be behind the curve now, there's only really TOTY Donnarumma, Prime Zambrotta and Hero Cordoba I guess.

Cheers! 🙂

Red picks:

84 Forster

84 Goodwin

81 Thomas

Gentle reminder for anyone play weekend leave to not to qualify until the new season starts. I got stung at the end of last season and had to play my games again.

Do you keep the points?

I have 1200

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Are you sure about that, I normally qualify on a Tuesday or Wednesday and I think it counts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Just finished Lahm, sitting on 3m coins for TOTS and my PS5 bricked itself last week! Not ideal

• Administrators Posts: 54,065 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Same, I don't think I've ever lost a qualification token when a season ended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I think you should retain qualification if you’ve got it but I’ve definitely lost qualification progress before at the end of the season.

I see some of the league SBCs begin to expire this week, will that be them gone for good or will they reappear again?

At the end of last season, I had 4 wins but hadn't finished all the games, and when the new season started, I had to play them all again.

Just seen the Silver section for the Puyol SBC gives out a decent pack instead of the 2 rare players that they normally give out.

Icon Swaps 3 coming today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

he looks fantastic ...compared to last year his moments this year really does feel like him.

He'll surely be at least 15 tokens if not the full 18?

No chance you'll be able to do him and the 85+x20 I'd say.

• Advertisement

Yeah, he'll deffo be the 18 tokens. Not sure what to do now!!

So Prime Gullit for 17 tokens.

Tempted to do PIM Roberto Carlos for 8 tokens though. He’s a fk cheat code.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

English first owned silvers for 3 tokens. That'll do pig, that'll do.

Brazilian MLS for the other two. Only 12 squad battles required.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I was excited at first for Gullit, but then realised it’s likely the end of TOtY before he’s available.

100% will grab Carlos though. Will likely wrap up my Lab slow for the rest of the game.

There can't be many BR MLS cards? Gonna be expensive I'd say.

10k a pop, I had 4, bought the rest completed the team and sold them all after the 6 games, didn’t lose much coins and saves me playing an extra 6 squad battle games.

110k to avoid 6 squad battle games?

An absolute bargain! I'd pay twice that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

anyone else trued the new Hero Keane and Ljunberg?

bought them both to go with cahill (in my Ligue Un, Icon, Italian, FUT Hero hybrid!) and they are very good, ljunberg especially is a menance, between him and prime del piero the long shots are a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Yeah had to buy that new Hero Captain Keane when it came out. I hadn't got rank 4 in champs for a few weeks and now with Keane i've got rank 4 the last 2 weeks. Reminds me of when i first got mid-eusebio months ago and he would score from anywhere.

Advertisement