Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inside the Ropes Kurt Angle- Belfast/Dublin & Cork 24th/25th/26th April 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

£90 for VIP ticket before fees for the belfast show, not a chance i am paying that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Fair enough if people wanna see shows like these. Live shoot interviews of sorts.

But can only speak for myself I don't see the appeal. Most of what will be said has already been said and Angle is known to be a spoofer. Couldn't justify paying. Would rather see a wrestling show for that money.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Going to the Dublin show tomorrow, can't see it been earth shattering but nice to see one of the wwe superstars you grew up watching. Only got the standard ticket but the VIP looks to be selling well

Love to see a Stone Cold Q&A but don't think he wants to do something like that without him been the host

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Can you report back afterwards, I'm curious how it was. Kurt was my favourite wrestler and his amateur style had a big influence on me and sport

• Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Advertisement

Enjoyable show, pretty harmless with a lot of comedic moments. Generally a pub talk podcast. Didn't expect some stuff Kurt he siad esp him not liking Milk and that Daniel Pruter was offered another contract but demanded more money. Vince sounds like one crazy bastard

Let's hope they bring more shows like this over here soon. Seen a good few and definitely worth the money

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Was it only WWE stuff or did he also talk about his time in TNA? He was so damn good there in-ring, but his personal life was a mess at the time

Small bit of TNA talk tonight about his time in Main Event Mafia and facing Sting

He got a little emotional talking about how he left WWE dealing with so much personal issues and then went straight to TNA

Apparently Kurt pitched a match with Bret Hart but it was after Bret had his stroke. Going by that Kurt was heading to WCW ?

A random question was asked one of the nights 'what venue would you like to face sycho sid in ?'

• Advertisement
Advertisement