Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ 512 Tactical licence concern?

• 22-04-2022 5:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15

Hi folks, I have a CZ 457 (.22lr) already and am thinking about a semi-auto for T&P etc. I would prefer to stick with CZ to be able to share magazines between the 2 and I also prefer the pistol grip format which would be the CZ 512 Tactical - I'm just wondering if anyone out there has licenced this or if there have been any issues because it has "Tactical" in its name?

I know the Ruger 10/22 pistol grip is quite similar in appearance and seems to be far more common and I've seen a few in use at the club but thinking CZ as I really like the 457 and it would be just easier have one set of mags. This tells me that there is no real issue in licencing rifles in that format but again, given the world we live in, "Tactical" maybe be seen as a dirty word.

Comments

Advertisement