Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,314 ✭✭✭✭blade1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Putting through a few months health insurance claims, so boringly repetitive and the most TA is scanning in the info and then having to put identical information in the grid as well!!!!

* I don't know how ppl who wait for the receipts build up dont go gaga doing them all.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Do they forget they are driving trucks or something. I was on the motorway two weeks ago there was one truck overtaking another truck for a full two miles, getting stuck behind them is a right pain! Nice choice of a Rammstein soundtrack

• Registered Users Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching tipping point/ the chase "celebrities " and realising I've never heard ofsaid celebrities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,658 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Feeling like I'm not a priority for anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,299 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I can’t find my guitar tuner pedal…I’ve literally searched high and low for it… about 60 euros to replace as they are fender but I literally never go anywhere with it… was going to affix it to my shelving unit beside my bed where I sit and play guitar but as it’s mysteriously disappeared….weird..

There are a few things I have to do tom, I really really hate the thoughts of doing these and very very tempted to put them off. If I do that it will have negative consequences for me if i do but I really really don't want to ever do them.

Ta that Im such a coward about things that I would have done without much thought previously.

I’ve a sharp pain in my inner shin bone on my left leg…. It is really sore every time my foot contacts the ground but not to bad at rest. All the research I’ve done suggests a shin splint / splints… Monday night I generally go to the gym but as I’m in a heap that’s not doable… person I go with isn’t amused and maintains I can go but just work upper body, never mind that from getting out of the car to the actual gym is about a 5 minute walk, walking around the gym…and that exercising upper body puts strain and stress on the lower body too when balancing …I’m actually limping here, in pain here but do physical exercise ? What actually goes on inside the heads of people..?

” I’m in pain”.

” go to the gym “

füćk offffff !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,019 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

The way Scottish people pronounce “chances”……Listen to Ray Houghton the next time he’s on the telly….”chanc-eez”🤯😡

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,491 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When you look back at the past and you realise you messed up or didn't enjoy those little moments for whatever reason!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

TA that I cannot keep up with all the days off, half days in my sons school. They end up being landed on your lap. I found out yesterday that the school is closed next Tuesday. They have already said they are closing this Friday. So after 2 weeks off for easter they are back for 4 days and then have another 3 days off. Between that and the constant requests for money* I don't know what I am doing from 1 week to the next.

*always cash of course. Who has cash anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I refuse to accept that the sore throat I've woken up with is yet another cold coming on. I have sh1t to do this week . I cannot be sick.

This x 10000000 and may I add the, "You should take up cold water(sea) swimming" shtick!

FRO.

Day 2 of training on a new system which our digital team has procured for us. Our number 1 priority during the procurement process was to have integration between our 2 workstreams. Day 1 of training, and the new program absolutely cannot integrate the 2 workstreams. Le sigh.

My sister, who hasn't lived here for two years and hasn't had a car in almost three, just asked me to go out to the shed and see if I can find her old boot liner. The shed that was used as a dumping ground for all the crap the housemate who replaced her didn't bother taking with her when *she* left.

So, no, sunshine, I will not be doing that. Up you come and look for it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

You think that's annoying

I had a kitten that did similar to my hands 15 years ago...

Imagine being called into the office by management and told they're concerned you're self harming and may be a danger to others

I’m annoyed at how many times I use this thread…

Sunglass Hut have been in Ireland since the ‘80’s or ‘90’s… yet it’s not possible to obtain a price in Euro on their website.

i have my debit card, I see a pair I’d like, costing £127 plus shipping so I have to get calculating.. actually I don’t as they won’t allow an international non UK shipping address…. ‘ hello cûnts, I’m trying to give you money here ‘… ‘ ok, no we don’t want your money ‘…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Just when I thought I could finally get my sleepy puppy to bed in peace (as well as go to bed myself) I discover that he made a big poo in the corner. As I was cleaning it up I felt a wet patch under my foot and realized he left a little surprise pee there also. I should have been sound asleep a half hour ago. I'm only now getting into bed as I've had to clean up after Mr Poopy Pants the puppy. I haven't had time to shave because of him either. I can't grow a beard so I have a week's worth of bum fluff on my face.

Shave the beard off- use it to clean up the puppy poo poo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Try Blickers!

TA'd I have to sort out my mid-year review content. Snore

My constant headache..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

The guy who sits behind me in work masticates furiously and loudly.

Why does this site now require me to confirm my cookies every time I come on here? I'm logged in, surely they can remember my choices?

Actual TA: dear customer, if I tell you 3 times that you need a liquor licence for your restaurant if you want to serve alcohol, how about you believe me and feck off to your solicitor instead of asking me the same question over and over again. The answer isn't going to change.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Let me do the work you asked me to do without delaying me with your frequent inane calls looking for updates and timelines where you just talk crap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Am I the only one who read this differently at first glance?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

People who walk around with their heads in their phones. Particularly on busy city centre streets. Walking around town yesterday was like playing human Dodgems.

• Advertisement

Overly materialistic people who are like what car do you drive or try and brag look what I have.

I always feel they're making up for something lacking in their lives and find it quite sad really.

There's more to life than what you own materially.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement