Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Why is Ward Prowse in every single team I play today? 😂

Pele, Ronaldo, Ward Prowse, Guillermo.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I haven’t once come up against Ward-Prowse or Keane at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Got 7 tokens for Dalglish, usually dont go this far, but if this is anything like what the rest of the grinds for tokens were like, i wont be doing it again, SB's were a real chore, but the friendlies were worse, win 6 but score in 10, is a load of rubbish, only done it cos its Dalglish and im running a liverpool tean now just to play, not interested in rewards anymore

Per Futsheriff, rewards this week will be some form of…

-1 of 4 Community TOTS

-1 of 5 Community TOTS

-1 of 3 Community TOTS

-1 of 4 Community/Eredivise TOTS max 90 rated

-1 of 2 Community/Eredivise TOTS max 90 rated

Also, packs added to the code along the lines of…

• Contains 3 TOTS Community

-Contains 3 TOTS Community/Eredivise

Interesting, anyone planning on doing weekend league early don’t complete before 6pm on Friday, I’m guessing the rewards won’t be the above.

• Advertisement

Or they could just delay everything coz they don’t have a clue what they’re doing 😂

And of course they’ve decided to be petty and nerf rewards.

rank five no longer gives a TOtW pack or equivalent, AND it’s now only one pick instead of two 😂 pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Was really looking forward to TOTS but these rewards have put a bit of a dampener on it

I normally get 9 wins every week, and 11 wins the odd time

I expected them take away the TOTW pack but not for them to reduce the red picks from 2 picks (4 Options) to 1 pick (3 Options)

Hopefully they’ll change it up again but I ain’t holding my breath

There was no need to take the TOtW pack away.

taking it away. Taking away a pick. And taking away options from the one pick they left you with. It’s just sheer pettiness. Cause heaven forbid you got an extra 88 Turkish league player to mess round with and have some fun with.

The minor league picks are also capped at 90 rated, so if a good player comes like Gravenberch from the Eredivise you won’t even be able to get him as a red cause his rating is apparently 95

seems like zero thought has been put into it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Zero thought? I'd say the opposite. EA know exactly what they're at. Surprising? Hardly.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Rank 4 is going to be a struggle this weekend with the TOTS pack only kicking in then. I suppose in comparison to previous years where a TOTS pack only kicked in at 23 wins out of 30 matches (77% win rate), 14 wins out of 20 matches (70% win rate) is achievable for more players.

100% agreed. They’re being cynical. They want people buying packs over getting freebies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ll prob do WL just for the swaps token and leave it at that.. I usually do it a couple times during TOTS every year, but not too bothered this year.

Done the 93+ Moments Icon Pack for 8 Tokens

Could It be Pele ?, Maybe Ronaldo, A Puskas would be nice

……… Ruud Van Nistelrooy

I have an 85, 86, 86, 87 and 89 left on Viera and 24 packs to open tonight.

wondering if I’ll get lucky enough to get enough fodder to finish him tonight before starting WL. I’ve bought TOTY Hakimi and am going to try and grind out some tokens towards Carlos (though I’d say he’ll be for next week). Want to try and improve the team ahead of the WL now, given they’ve cut rewards a bit 😑

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Free PS Plus pack coming on Tuesday. 82+ ×11 players and an icon 5 game loan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

twitch prime pack available for this month.. I know I forgot it until just now.

Got McGinn from the prime pack and Cody and Suarez from the season rewards.

EA have screwed up Dutch tots so there’s a possibility I got Dutch tots and don’t know it yet :)

there was really only one player today I was desperate for, so you can imagine my joy packing TOTS Fred today :) IF Robertson in the same pack too.

Caqeuert, Adeyemi x3, Wijndal from saved packs. Dupe went into Viera immediately.

also picked up good fodder. Sterling, ter Stegen, TAA, Benzema x2. Only an 86 and an 89 left on Vieria now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I have 31 packs to open, a lot of jumbo packs to, i think i'll keep them for the main PL TOTS, just in case i get John McGinn or Fred 😄

Edit: i'll probably still get them anyway 😞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Saved a load of packs and opened them all , got caqueret, timber and a 87 or 88 rated tots keeper all untradeable.

not bad I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Opened all saved packs except the league specific ones.

Got 4 Tots - Lloris, Timber, Mitchell and unnerstall. Timber the only tradeable.

Also I'm 9-4 so far in champs and most of the 9 wins were very tough. Staying up for Katie's fight tonight so I might try a few late night games and see if I can squeeze 5 more wins out of it.

I don’t know what’s going on this weekend, nothing going right for me, see below, I’ve no idea how I lost this game. Got caught 3 times on the break with R9.

Jump into rivals and I’m hammering teams in Div 1.

Got moments Gerrard from a pack.

Worth hanging onto or sell?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

7 and 4 so far in WL probably my best start . Hopefully can make rank v at least.

don’t normally bother actually playing rather I get a few wins and give away most of the rest but enjoying it this weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

Usually been getting to 16 wins recently but found this weekend a good bit tougher than normal. Sweated my way to 14 with no games to spare, and needed a good run at the end

Out of the 5 TOTS, two fodder red picks Carrasco 92 and Gnabry 92. 3 picks to sell, a 90 , 88 and 87. Will get about 200k back

I’m at seven wins currently

and I think I might stop there. Mainly cause I can get two reds that way, even if they’re capped. Instead of one I likely won’t even use.

Yeah, screw it, rank 7 is enough. The only difference between 7 and 6 is 10k coins, but you get two picks instead of one, with the Dutch lads added in. AND it’s one of four instead of one in 3. The two packs rewarded are the same. With fodder for Vieria being my main driving point, that’s a no brained, but it’s insane they’ve made the rewards such that it’s better to finish a rank lower.

======

88 Mazraqui

87 Unnerstall

88 Wijndal

89 Adeyemi

======

and the exact same four on the second go too 😂 That’s new.

• Advertisement

I’m stopping at rank7 as well.

I’ve no intention of grinding out rank5 because EA are too greedy, but‘lol quite happily drop the game first.

Advertisement