Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Snooker Championship 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭kirk.

I know you're trolling here but it's not that

He's just ultra focussed and observant

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

I wish those football louts would just shut up.

I've muted Taylor's commentary

Doherty's actually bearable

• Registered Users Posts: 25,328 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

It’s ridiculous, 100% gamesmanship.

wants the black cleaned now, fûck off…

Wow Sullivan here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

My goodness!

Jaysus another one this time not a troll

I can guarantee you're not reading the match if you think that

• Registered Users Posts: 17,212 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

This will be a sickener for Higgins should he lose. Never should have got to a respotted black.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,735 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

What a steal from Ronnie. What a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Killer blow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,212 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

This is an absolute joke at this point from O'Sullivan, having the black cleaned again. A truly obnoxious person.

Higgins bottled it. Very damaging to come back now, he hasn't played especially well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Wonderful Ronnie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Awesome Ronnie there.

Totally, could see it coming, he looked like he wanted the floor to swallow him before the respotted black

i wonder would another ref have refused to clean the black.

Don't see any issue with having the black cleaned on a frame ball, after all the effort he put in to get to that point.

Plus Ronnie is allegedly the 1% still using the old chalk

According to Guru Murphy last nite

• Registered Users Posts: 45 BAABAA96

I remember one of the tournaments in the last year or so Higgins and Ronnie played and Ronnie was doing his usual having issues with his tip. Eurosport quizzed Higgins about what he said to O Sullivan at the end of the match and Higgins said it’s not his tip that’s his issue it’s the chalk and that he needs to try the new one. Obviously still hasn’t taken that advice

• Registered Users Posts: 45 BAABAA96

Higgins is burned out mentally at this stage. Fair play to him for all the work he put in to get right physically but he doesn’t seem to be able to put a full tournament together anymore

1000%. Almost 30 years a pro and despite the talent I never found him in anyway likeable as a professional… Another example.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

One of the best finishes to a frame I've seen in a while. Poor Higgins will be in bits after that. He was lucky it was the end of the session cos thats not something you can recover from easily. Hopefully a night sleep will help him.

• Advertisement

Virgo

"Williams will go further behind if he loses this frame "

Well the other semi scoreline looking a bit more respectable now, Williams 5 behind, Trump needs 5 to win.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Man asleep in the crowd.

Some shot

Joe putting in a decent shift on comms 😊

Hon MJ!

Williams has woken up, might be too late though.

Fantastic yellow by Williams! I though he was going to play safe off the yellow. Only 4 behind now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Lovely shot on that yellow, great frame to pinch.

This is why the long matches are the best, watching someone slowly reel in a big lead is compelling drama.

Hope they don't dare mess with it by making it shorter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,262 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Williams is a totally different man tonight - where he was slouching around looking beaten, there's an actual spring in his step now.

Fascinating stuff!

Advertisement