Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Really enoyed that.

Caity Lotz really has slap stick down to a tee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,599 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

That was lots of fun - best episode of the season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Legends of Tomorrow casts Donald Faison in mystery season 7 finale role

Here's the official description of him:

"The Legends first encounter this character at a different phase of his career whose golden years are in the rearview mirror. He is good guy deep down; his ego is looking for a boost that only fame, fortune, and glory can provide. While he claims to have been recruited to work for a mysterious time organization, he wasn't offered much of a choice in the matter. As an unauthorized time traveler with high-profile aspirations, he developed a mischievous streak and cuts a few corners along the way to achieving his dreams. He knows all about the Legends of Tomorrow and finds them inspiring because they are the kind of heroes who started at the ground floor, as opposed to inheriting their powers from an alien planet, a spider bite, or wealthy parents. But the big question is whether his respect for the team is going to be able to help the Legends out of hot water or get them into hotter water!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The character description hints at being

Booster Gold, Seems the common thoughts online as well. Even using the "boost" in there.

• Advertisement

Alright season finale that also confirmed who Donald Faison is playing. Hasn't been renewed yet but with that ending hopefully they at least get renewed for a final season.

Also looks like

Nick Zano (Nate) has left the show too leaving Caity Lotz the only OG member of the team

She already was. Nate joined in season 2.

Confused about the bracelet though. Does that mean he can just appear in the real world when he wants?

And why did they hang about in WWI after saving Alun? Could they not just go back to the house through a door?

Comics spoiler about the new character

I guess Rip must take more after his mother going by this casting. Though that relationship will probably be changed or not even mentioned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,301 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

CW used to be good at giving series a final season but things have changed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,599 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Well feck that - wasn't impressed with some of the previous seasons but always delivered on the story

CW is dead in the water at this stage, as Castor said - they gave shows a good start and didn't rely too much on the initial ratings and gave them time to grow (and finish) but I think they have been taking too much of a gamble on the more obscure stuff that has no resonance with people - Naomi for example which was a very short lived comic series. Add in they are losing money

• Advertisement

Yeah I think the whole possibility of Nexstar buying The CW, they are getting rid of some of their low rated shows, yet they still go ahead with new pilots orders like Walker spin-off and Gotham Knights. I get why Batwoman was cancelled but Legends had 7 seasons they at least deserved a final season or even a one off special to close up the current storyline.

I know they gave Nikita a final season back in the day which I was happy about. Think this might be the first longer running show off theirs that I watch that hasn't been given an ending.

We'll see if they keep Naomi or The Hotel... I mean 4400

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Ah feck it, I had a bad feeling when I saw the cancelled thread and this with new posts, I enjoyed that show. CW milked the Arrowverse for as much as it could I guess.

Yeah totally agree, it went on for too long. I think they should have just done 3 to 4 seasons for most shows at most to build up the universe and then do the annual crossover events as yearly specials instead with different people every time and not using all the shows at once.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

For a while there the Arrowverse was the pinnacle of comic book TV shows, it was putting Marvel in the shade massively. The first couple of seasons with Rip and the overall season baddie was excellent IMO, lost it's focus then though and got very confusing, saying that it's the kind of show that could just restart without much hassle.

We'll always have Bebo

Advertisement