Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I'm banned from the Russian thread over in CA for unknown reasons more to do with stating facts but everyone caught up in Russia bad. America are no saints.

I feel for Russia they get the bad end of the stick all the time. And then there is the Russia are bad at war talk floating around. Look at America the last time they fought a proper war in Vietnam. Yes they have been in wars since but against so called terrorists who were poorly armed. The Ukrainians have a tonne of free modern Western weapons so yes they are well able to fight back. Nobody armed the guys America were fighting against in the past 20 years and in Vietnam the Vietcong were getting modern weapons for the time so they were able to hold America back. Todays weapons are even more advanced so there is that too which helps Ukraine but I still believe if America were fighting against a country today nobody would arm them to fight back America. Double standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

You got a chance, but you ignored it again. Can't debate the debunkers because they avoid the subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol.

Cheerful, no one believes that.

Anyone who reads your rants can tell you're simply projecting your own behaviour.

We've tried addressing your points over and over and over. Every time you've been utterly embarrassed and shown to be wrong on every measure.

You just don't seem to understand this is what has happened.

So you're repeating the same crap over and over again.

This thread is clearly just a dumping group for you because you and your pals here aren't welcome in an actual discussion.

Tiny violin for Russia.

What's the conspiracy though?

Is it that there's some conspiracy behind people being banned from the Russia thread cause its simply impossible that they might actually have legitimately earned a ban?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

It's an inside job why I was banned. Same dudes that done 9/11 are out to get me. They blew up two buildings in their own country and now taking the fight to me by reporting my posts over in CA.

• Advertisement

About the level of conspiracy theory we get around here.

So yea. This thread has no point. It's just a dumping ground for people being all pissy because they've been excluded from actual discussion.

And so far it looks like the main example of this is a holocaust denier who believes that 9/11 was an inside job.

Word of advice for any other people who have been turfed out of the Russia thread. You might not want to post here if you want to continue to pretend you have a legitimate point.

A ban is a privilege reserved for moderators, and since they share the views of the posters, you should exercise caution when posting. Frequently, posters are removed from forums due to their strongly held views about Russia and Putin.

At the end of the day, Russia views the world from a unique perspective, which westerners do not seem to comprehend. Russians have their own culture, history, and concept of reality. In the West, people only consider their way as right and Russia's way cannot be right since it is ruled by an overlord named Putin. Putin is a reflection of the state's thinking.

I do not consider Putin a tyrant ( Hitler type) as some might view him. In studying his military adventures, it becomes apparent that many of his military campaigns took place in areas once belonging to the Soviet Union, and were often adjacent to Russian territory. Some of West's supporters have a strange obsession with the idea that one day he will invade France or the United Kingdom. Some people in the west do not realize that Putin asked to join Nato, however, he claimed the United States became nervous about the idea. It was a missed opportunity.

A genuine conspiracy exists regarding how the west has manipulated this conflict to suggest that Ukraine is an invincible force that cannot be overcome. The Russian army is dysfunctional; men are quitting and all this nonsense is occurring, they barely have enough missiles to launch them during March, in April now they seem fine, they do not possess tanks or logistics never-ending babble. . There is little evidence of a successful Russian attack against the Ukrainian military on regular western media networks. This is one side's perspective on how battles are playing out. This is a very dangerous thing to do because it gives the false impression that all is well in Ukraine when in reality it is not the case.

Am I in favor of the war. A possible war between the United States and Russia can only be considered acceptable if you are off your nut. This was a failure of leadership on the part of the west to understand Russia's perspective. Russia's actions are also dangerous because you brought on a greater threat now that Nato will become too involved. Against what is wanted on here I want Russia to win militarily so there a change of settled peace. It is possible to remove Putin peacefully as well, accept it. The West onlyseeks Russia'ss failure now, which is very dangerous, if you believe Putin will retaliate

And again, you are a holocaust denier who thinks the twin towers were destroyed via a secret demolition.

If anyone thinks your opinion here is worth anything, they are as delusional as you are.

Again really funny how you talk about "reality".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,936 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

If you have an alternative theory as to what happened on 9/11, great, but it's up to you to demonstrate it to others. You don't do that, like conspiracy theorists and flat-earthers everywhere you act incredulous at the event, attack the facts and deny it in order to hint that some conspiracy you can never detail happened.

You are stuck on that loop like a hamster wheel.

There was a poster on the conspiracy forum awhile back claiming the world was not round, and no one, not a soul could prove it to them. However when asked for their flat-earth model they, like you, ducked and weaved and dodged it. Why? because that's how the grift works. The one you keep indulging in here.

You have suggested "secret Nazis" were behind 9/11, what were their names, how did they take part?

These are your theories, no one can read your mind, it's up to you to demonstrate to others..

In any case, the Earth is not round, so we must deal with that. Given that the Earth is not flat, I do not want to waste time discussing it.

You may comprehend that freefall is an object falling under the influence of gravity alone, but you have not incorporated the significance of this event in terms of the collapse of seven. In one instance, a person was working in the field of engineering ( who came on here and explained why freefall could not occur in a building like seven. He has not posted since unforunately.. This is not merely my opinion. 

By finally acknowledging the freefall, NIST is acknowledging that the building is falling through its structure with no resistance.

In a moment, I will explain why there are flaws with the current NIST hypothesis,  

Exactly how could fires on a few floors destroy 80 plus interior and perimeter columns in less than a second across the entire building's corners? The revised NIST paper contains no information regarding how this was achieved. Because freefall occurred, all mainstream engineering reports, including the NIST report, must also detail how it happened in a fraction of a second. However, they do not.

The support low down in the building was there just before it collapsed, but then something happened and within a second it all disappeared and the top half fell. In the case of a natural collapse due to fire alone, the falling building collapses and demolishes the supporting structure below. In this scenario, freefall would not be possible. 

The 9/11 truth version of the collapse makes the most sense. 

Explain why further, doubt you get this?

The NIST virtual model of the collapse depicts the descending building crushing the lower half. That's not what happened (explained above)

The debunkers do not seem to understand this and NIST is promoting lies about a buildup to a freefall. Since there was no build-up to freefall, they be forced to accept the truther argument that the building was destroyed by explosives. This was avoided.

Instead, NIST said the final collapse occurred in three stages (revised paper) 

Stage 1 NIST analysis is fiction. There is also an error here because there is second building sits right above the steel core and next to the penthouse, so the timing of the collapse can be determined accurately.In any case, Stage 1 doesn't even match the final collapse features. The claim is that the acceleration in Stage 1 is less than gravity, but if you look at their virtual model and the collapse on video, the building has fallen for two seconds already.

At this point of the collapse, stage 1 the building would already be in freefall. And that is how we know NIST stage one breakdown is all nonsense. 

Stage 1 is fiction. NIST is a lying organization, so they could not even match the stages 1 to 3 accurately here..

• Advertisement

According to NIST, this is the first stage of collapse (screenshot) acceleration was less than gravity.

The building has already fallen already ( for 2 seconds) crushing the lower half of the building as it descends. Have you noticed that there is no free fall?

To achieve freefall, the below structure would have to be completely torn down from one side to the next. In this case there is no freefall you can see buckling and crushing in the north face structure (right side)  

Lol cheerful. No one is actually reading your rants.

Stop wasting your time.

The flat-earther used the same identical techniques you are using here. When asked, he would never explain his theory.

Back to the subject, you are claiming that three skyscrapers were "blown up" in broad daylight in New York during a terrorist attack, that's extraordinary, amazing, who did it? how was it done?

Still waiting for you to support your own claim..

I will illustrate my point with a video from NIST. Obviously not stupid, but are too headstrong to recognize the validity of the truthers' arguments about the collapse.

Watch the video of the collapse here falling 18 stories. The video was stopped at 2 seconds into the fall of seven. I captured a screenshot of the video. Second screenshot (where it matches the NIST virtual model). 

Can you see where I highlighted it in red?  First screenshot.

This is due to the bending of beams, girders, and floor space. According to NIST, the buckling phase occurs in the first stage with a time of 0 to 1.75 seconds.

There is no rocket science behind the fact that the building began falling two seconds before this point in both the video and screenshot. It is impossible for the building to still buckle two seconds after the fall of seven. 

It wouldn't be possible to have freefall here if energy was used to crush and bend members. Guys should know that Freefall is not limited to one area, but occurs from all directions. That blue fill in NIST's model shouldn't be there. 

But @Cheerful S you don't know what free fall is. You have a child's level of understanding of physics and math. You have been lied to by grifters.

By finally acknowledging the freefall, NIST is acknowledging that the building is falling through its structure with no resistance.

Considering that the NIST model exhibits resistance after two seconds of collapse, how is a freefall caused by fire possible?

Before this collapse, freefall had already been achieved for two or more seconds.

I would love to see a science teacher on this forum, as I would like to see what he has to say. Model belongs to NIST and has nothing to do with conspiracy theorists.  

The video of the real collapse at 2 seconds and the model at 2 seconds clearly indicate that something is amiss.

There is no way that the building can collapse as shown in the video until all 8 floors of low support have been removed. See the NIST model. As shown on the right side( blue area) at 2 seconds after the collapse of seven, the floors and columns are still buckling 100 percent.

But cheerful, you still don't know what freefall is.

You're ranting to no one mate.

You keep asserting that it's an "inside job" yet you aren't providing any details of that inside job

It's almost as if you are entirely supporting this through your denial and incredulity of the event..

The mainstream engineering work that was used as an explanation for the collapse can lend credence to an inside job.

The NIST model before it collapsed.

In the screenshot below, building seven can only collapse when an eighth to a tenth of its floors have been completely removed, allowing the remaining portion of the building to collapse. Although you may dislike my paintings, that is the only way that I can demonstrate my point, using the apps I currently own, Freefall only works if the section highlighted in green dots is completely removed, that is, nothing on that floor remains to provide resistance. Immediately after every piece of steel and concrete hit the ground, the remaining supports ( up top break apart) separate and fall through the space highlighted in green due to the acceleration of gravity. The NIST model however does not reflect any of these events. In fact, freefall is impossible in the NIST model.

Use a little imagination to imagine that the area in green dots is now collapsed only when that occurs does the building collapse. If there are steel columns supporting the building in the green dot section, it cannot be freefalling - see third screenshot, where there is no freefall and there are 2 seconds of the final collapse.

This cannot be possible since it was the collapse of the eight floors that triggered the final collapse.  Stage 1 must be a freefall. Nist claiming there was a slower stage.

Two seconds have elapsed since the final collapse. If steel is still providing resistance, how did it fall in the first place? 

Freefall as seen by NIST, when the building has already descended for two seconds.

Lol more of your crayon drawings that make no sense.

It only reinforces how childish your theory is.

• Advertisement

Show any 9/11 conspiracy theorist from the last 20 years who provides a theory you support with credible evidence. Any.

Surely it can't all be a bunch of people who rely entirely on denial/incredulity..

The laws of Newton's motion are well known. Give it another go and see if you can figure it out. Provide a truthful response. 

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:NIST_

WTC_7_collapse_model_with_debris_impact_damage.ogv

FiniteNIST element model First screenshot.

rests here. Are you in agreement?

The entire shaded blue area represents the steel frame of the building, inside columns, connections, concrete, windows, and everything on each floor? Are you in agreement?

Forward on the model. Second screenshot.

We now have a collapse on the left (the east face of the north face). The blue shaded area collapsed, all the beams, girders, concrete, every bolt and connection falling to the ground. Is that correct? At the end of the collapse, all that blue section was gone. Do you agree?

Now let's talk about why freefall matters. The blue shade must be completely gone from the east side to the west side on eight floors for freefall to occur. There must be no resistance anywhere on those floors. A scientific fact, not just some speculation or assumption. 

Third screenshot.

Again, let us examine the NIST model in which they claim that freefall is consistent with their analysis. This will be highlighted in the paint once again. The collapse began at the lower end of the building. In order to collapse from A to B, eight floors would need to be destroyed. As long as half of the other side of the building provides structural resistance, there can be no freefall. Freefall means zero resistance, nothing can make this clearer.  In NIST's model, all these beams bend after two seconds of the final collapse (Black DOT AREA) By using energy for other purposes, such as destroying beams and columns, you negate freefall. That is a matter of science. 

The NIST model presents a second issue, and there are numerous others.

Where is the freefall happening? What are they thinking occurred? How long until freefall begins? Between two and four seconds after the final collapse?

There is no logic in their thinking since the building has collapsed halfway down already at 4 seconds

In order for freefall to occur, 84 steel columns must be destroyed across the entire structure.  In fact, the model NIST claims to be scientific fact is anything but that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Off topic shìte, nothing to do with the thread, post reported.

Once a science teacher or even someone working in the field of engineering or science sees what NIST is attempting to pass off as the actual event, they should state the same. 9/11 came and went, and nobody really looked at their work closely. Their model does not include free fall. You may close the thread, but I am happy with the knowledge that I am not living in denial.

But there's been plenty of science teachers who have seen it.

Even if one came by and attempted to explain things to you, you wouldn't believe them.

We've already tried to explain why your fundamental lack of knowledge and understanding have lead you to your silly conclusions. Your misunderstandings are so basic and childish you don't need to be a teacher or even trained in physics to see them.

For example, you can't name the 3 laws of motion without Google.

This is the way real life works. If I provide you with evidence, you must provide counter evidence. Rarely does this occur on this site. It is instead spam posts that are made by people who try to discredit the post by saying things like "Don't believe, believe, believe, yadda yadda". There is no counterargument whatsoever in every single post. One poster is particularly notorious for this. There are a great deal of debunkers here.It is interesting to analyze the psychology of people who devote considerable time to conspiracy sites and post about topics they do not believe in. 

Anyway, it is clear once again that you do not comprehend the concept of freefall in relation to the destruction of building seven and why it is a smoking gun that proves controlled demolition. The lack of counterarguments further proves my point. You have never used the NIST models, show me where my logic is flawed, which indicates that you have no idea what actually took place here.  

Nope.

You are just trying to bait people into "proving" something to you that you'll never accept. Doesn't matter if 100 structural engineers came in here to explain it to you, you can just subjectively reject everything they say whilst endlessly repeating and recycling vapid truther talking points. It's the same for your Holocaust denial views and other conspiracy views. Anyone can do this, pretty much forever.

To recap for the 100th time, you are claiming the history books are wrong, okay, you are claiming "something else" happened on 9/11, okay, what is that something else? If you can't explain it and then demonstrate it, there is nothing to discuss.

If would be amazing, fantastic, incredible if 9/11 was an inside job, I'd be gripped by it. Unfortunately no credible theory exists, there are no leaks, no whistle-blowers, no deathbed confessions. What do I have to go on? A group of pseudo-scientific loons that makes money from it and individuals like you who seem to have severe difficulties understanding basic logic and secondary school physics.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭dybbuk

And that is just a small part of the truth.

• Advertisement

You are a hardcore Putin supporter and apologist. As well as being a Holocaust denier and a serial conspiracy theorist. It's a surprise to no one that you will have issues on public discussion forums.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement