Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apologist thread for Putin

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi @Big Bag of Chips can you please look at this or ask ask one of your fellow CMods to step in this while the local moderator is away?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

They changed the name of thread, that tells you all you need to know. Posts are disappearing, why? Why the censorship?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

@dybbuk Next time you try to derail this or any other thread in Feedback, you'll be banned from the Feedback forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭dybbuk

How was I supposed to notice it was a feedback forum? The original thread was closed. This one was moved. I just wanted to contribute to a discussion. It appears that no actual discussion is possible on this forum. IMO this was was organized by the USA and I am very well able to support this with facts, links etc. So, tell me spear: What would be the appropriate forum to have a discussion about that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This thread was never moved, and was always in Feedback.

And you can keep paranoid delusions to their proper place, the Conspiracy Theories forum. Do not post in this thread again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭dybbuk

I am amazed how keyboards warriors proceed to insult people online they never met for no reason and dishing out commands to try and boost their self-esteem. "paranoid delusions"? ha. Well you are the Moderator of the Flies here, Sir. I humbly obey.

Advertisement