Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gw 36 transfer thread

• 30-04-2022 11:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭

Was gw 35 transfer thread so just edited it,

Nkeitah and Coutinho in for the bb most likely

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Think I’m set on -4 of Maddison & Periera for Coutinho & Schar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Maddison not in squad change that for you ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Maddison has a double double with three of them lovely fixtures, Everton, Norwich, Watford and then Chelsea. But he is unlikely to play even three of these the way Rogers has been managing minutes. Not sure what to do with him as he could haul big in one or two of the games he does play in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

2 FT's and a FH left.

Havertz has seriously flattered to deceive since I got him in.

Half tempted to go Havertz, Schar, Weghorst out - Foden, Laporte, 4.5 FWD out for a -4.

Or Weghorst & Toney out - Jesus & 4.5 FWD in for free.

FH then in GW27.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Is Nketiah a better prospect than Richarlison to pick up a few points between now and end of the Season?

Everton had a morale boosting win today but have only had about 25% possession in last few games so does that limit Richi chances of decent returns?

Nketiah played well for Arsenal today,had a few decent shots but doesn't strike me as a real goalscorer.....although he will get far more chances given the way Arsenal play a nice possession game.

This is my big decision for transfer this GW as getting rid of either Toney or Werner.

Tight margin in a few leagues so thanks for anyone's thoughts.

• Advertisement

^^^^

Thats a tough one but would say Richarlisons minutes are more guaranteed as Nketiah has competition from Lacazette. Id probably go Ricarlison on the basis he has 5 games left to Nketiahs 4 and he is more likely to play in all of them. Its still a tough shout as you say Everton arent creating much but I suppose they have to go for it now and you'd hope todays win would kick them on. Their fixtures arent the worst either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

Alonso predicted to rise tonight so moving now to add an extra potential double game week player with Schar and Saint-Maximin out for Alonso and Vydra.

Post edited by macraignil on

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Not sure what to do. I have 14 DGW players and my only SGW player is Bowen who has Norwich so I don't fancy dropping him for that. Dumping Maddison is an option given how he has been rotated and he has done nothing for me since I got him in but there is a decent chance he could haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭JPup

I don’t think you can make decisions until after the European semi-finals are played. If Leicester get through especially that will be their sole focus for the season. Their games against Norwich and Watford could be very odd with none of the teams having anything left to play for. Could be high scoring as lads chase goal bonuses and try to put themselves in the spotlight for a new contract or transfer. You could see a lot of rotation too with promising academy players getting debuts etc. Basically gameweek 38 vibes a week or two early.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

KDB or Son. Who would ye lean towards?

I know whichever one I choose the other will score 2 hat-tricks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I'd go KDB all day long if I knew he was going to start both games.

Seeing as he's somewhat of a risk, Son for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Have Madison and Mitchell, both were nailed on until recently and I want to BB next week. Have I to get rid of both?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Planning to BB so will move on Toney and Coady this week to get 15 DGW. Thinking Toney to Nketiah and then I can get a City/Chelsea defender in for Coady. Alternative is Matty Cash with 2 DGW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Have a free hit, BB and wild card to go. Plan was to us free hit this week, then wild card and then bb. Apart from bringing in schmeichel I’m not seeing massive benefits to my free hit unfortunately. Any other tips. Coutinho will not be my captain btw

Maddison will at least play at home to Norwich. That is a tasty fixture in itself. Two teams with nothing to play for & both can be very open. I’d keep him if I had him anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

Would setup for BB this week and FH in gw37, maybe Broja to Nketiah

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

Just saw you had Wc too, would use that this week to setup bench for 37, use BB then and FH last week, would love to have 3 chips at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Zico !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

When I wildcarded I got Mahrez in. He seems to rarely play in the league these days, not sure what I was thinking. Was thinking of an unwanted post wildcard -8 which gets Son and KDB at the expense of Mahrez and all three of my Chelsea players. 4 transfers total.

If it’s any consolation Mahrez seems to play the midweek games & the European games. He’ll defo play 1 for you.

Who are your other 2 players with KdB & Son? I don’t fancy Son this GW but there does look like huge upside with that move & I think you need to factor in your captain pick. Will it be Salah or if you got KdB/Son would it be them? I think KdB outscores Salah

Currently on:

Schmeichel (Pickford)

Trent Robbo Cancelo Alonso (Schar)

Salah Saka Martinelli Kulu Coutinho

Kane (Hwang , Cucho)

1FT. What are peoples thoughts. I have FH37 to come so I don’t mind losing some players getting better then back on FH (I.e Coutinho)

I’m looking at last day of season too & I think Kane runs a muck on Norwich so loathe to lose him for 36 & 38.

Players I want KdB, Jesus, Maddison & Periera. €1.1m ITB

Salah to KdB?

coutinho to Maddison?

Schar to Periera?

No angle to Jesus without shipping Kane.

Hadn't even figured in the captaincy ramifications. Do I want to chase such big priced players if I'm not captaining one is the question. Also if Mahrez and KDB get similar game time for the double, Mahrez on his day can easily haul.

If I went ahead and swapped Mahrez out for KDB and Havertz out for Son, Mount and Werner would be on the chopping block to make up the money. If I got Gordon in say I'd have 5.8 for Werner with Nketiah the only real option at that range.

Current team has 12 doublers with Pukki benched. He could play instead of a Gordon or a Nketiah or even a cheap as chips non playing player if I want to risk the nothing bench for gw38 which could be a bad idea. I've FH penciled in for gw37.

My desire for Son is definitely forced as he helped my rivals below me take a huge chunk from my lead. They might fancy him again maybe hoping I don't get him myself and he keeps firing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Thoughts? I have a lot of players not delivering but only one free transfer. Ramsdale and White not picking up any points. Trent and Salah rested. Barnes not being played much. Livramento out for the season. Broja and Saint-Max not doing much.

Ramsdale--Begovic

Trent---Davies--Cancelo--White--Livramento

Salah--Saka--Wilock--Mount--Barnes

Broja--Saint-Max--Kane

Was gonna say unlucky to be shy for Pukki but yeah I’d go Nkietah & Pukki up top.

I think it’s a sensible -8 in that

KdB will play 2, Mahrez will play 1 & I think Havertz, Werner & Mount will be rested midweek with the Cup Final on the Saturday.

Definitely factor in captaincy as a single goal or assist could easily wipeout out that -8

Was definitely heavily leading towards it. Even gametime aside my faith in Chelsea has been hit. Though they need to make sure they win this weekend to allow them the luxury of resting players midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Jesper

I have the exact amount to go Kane and Coutinho to Richarlson and KDD. That then gives me the benching problem of Nketiah or Gordon.

Originally was going to go Son and Kane to KDD and Jesus. Other options were to try and get in TAA or other Liverpool mid. Could potentially do another -4 for Havertz to Foden? Worth it?

I have Free Hit to play next week so I don't have to worry about both Doubles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Didn't get to watch much of the football at the weekend. How did the Spurs trio fare out? I had originally planned to swap Kane out, but if he is back in form, that could re-worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Jesper

Goals scored
    • Son (2)
    • Kane (1)
    • Iheanacho (1)
    Assists
    • Kulusevski (2)
    • Son (1)
    • Tielemans

Son 3 bonus, Kulu 2 bonus. Changed my mind about getting rid of both Spurs assets. Son i sonly 3 goals behind Salah in the golden booth race now.

Advertisement