Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 35 match day thread. The jinx of the early kickoff.

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

Only seeing how things went today now.

The Salah v Son captain swing was huge. I was caught on the Salah side and ML chasers went with Son. Kulu coming on and returning was a nice surprise.

51 points and small green arrow to 23k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

59 with just Toney to go, back up to 25k having got dumped to 38k last week after the disastrous free hit. A Toney return tomorrow would be pure gravy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

67 with the Son captain, rest of the team were meh. Nice to see green arrows after a few rough weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Dreadful week. 32 points. Five players with yellow cards, not to mention Salah's 1-point cameo. Decision to keep faith with Sterling over Son brutally punished.

BB active next gameweek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

37 -4 all done.

As above, captain Salah and a rake of yellow cards. My last minute chickening out of keeping Kane as my captain costing me.

15 double gameweek players now in situ for bench boost. Anyone's guess how many will actually get 2 games. I'm trying to convince myself that 120 minutes for a player is good. 180 minutes outstanding, Ill probably be disappointed with anyone getting less than 170. Robertson a worry after TAA and salah getting their rests yesterday.

Post edited by scotchy on

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Having Kane (C) & Kulu was a little damage limitation but ML rival had Son (C) so that's probably the season done with only 3 GW's to go.

Small red arrow so far and only Toney left to play this GW.

Although a United fan, I have more to play for this season in FPL than United do in the PL this season so Toney hat trick tonight would be great please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

How far are you off ML rival? Would you risk catching him over your OR?

you still have a FH left so a bit ballsy move could get you there? A lot of teams have nothing to play for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

Has everyone lost interest?☺️

UTD 1 up

Fernandes (Elanga)

Brentford team news

Team to play Brentford: Raya, Roerslev, Jansson, Bech Sorensen, Henry, Ajer, Janelt, Norgaard, Eriksen, Mbeumo, Toney

Subs: Fernandez, Jensen, Dasilva, Wissa, Jeanvier, Fosu-Henry, Baptiste, Stevens, Young-Coombes

Manchester United team news - Mata starts!

Team to play Brentford: De Gea, Lindelof, Varane, Dalot, Telles, McTominay, Matic, Mata, Fernandes, Ronaldo, Elanga

Subs: Henderson, Bailly, Jones, Cavani, Fernandez, Garnacho, Rashford, Lingard, Garnancho

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I was hoping for an Eriksen no-show with Martinelli first sub so could do with something from him now I suppose

40 points or so. Son (C) killed me there.

I'm well set up for GW36 with 11 doublers, just not sure if they're the right 11.

FH37 could be the one to mix it up a bit but my OR at this stage prob the most important for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

I've got Dalot and Toney here. Would be a great surprise if United keep a clean sheet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Ronnie goal c

be nice if he got that assist too 😂

Varane goal

not that anyone has him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Brought forward my 2 planned transfers for GW36 to this week due to fear of rotation. The two players I took out (Telles and Martinelli) both started and assisted so I lost 13 points on the transfers! This season can’t end soon enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

34 all-out Disastrous

1 from my Liverpool duo

2 from my Chelsea duo

3 from my Arsenal duo

Maddison no show

Captain Harry, Zaha and Cancelo the only contributors Massive Red Arrow 🔻

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

50 all out with no shows from TAA, KDB and Maddison. Coady and Amartey came in with 0 each for those as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

43(-4)....yet more utter scutter.

The hit actually paid off...once again getting trolled by Mount and owning Kane or Son at the wrong time

Yes Son (c) been a killer.

What is your Xi. I think a lot of people will have the same players. I have 12 DGW players but like you I could be open to change 1 or 2 (for a hit) - few temptations like Jesus, KdB, Maddison & Periera

Currently with all 11 having DGW's.

Ramsdale (Foster)

Robertson, Alonso, Cancelo, White (Schar)

Saka, Salah, Havertz, Dewsbury Hall, Kulusevksi

Kane (Weggie, Toney)

White is a doubt now as is Schar so don't mind getting rid of each. Not sure I can start Dewbury Hall and if Havertz could finish, he'd be FPL gold.

Think I need Foden at least, maybe Laporte and bench fodder for a -4. Would mean getting rid of Havertz.

• Advertisement

I got rid of Havertz for Coutinho last week - I don’t think he plays twice this week.

I think you can do Foden & Laporte alright. Dews Hall is not a bad enabler.

Similar enough structure to myself & could be bold to get rid of Salah / Kane for KdB

72 from 10 and nobody in my league has Ronnie (capt)and finally points from Gabriel

second week running where I’ve made 30+ pts on everyone else but nowhere near winning it.

richie to replace Ronnie next week and a team with 10 doubles but rest/rotation will play a part there…kdb again possibly

very tempted to bring in Jesus for a hit though

Advertisement