Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,936 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Knowing this forum this might not actually be sarcasm. Which dudes are out to get you?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Another off topic post, nothing to do with the thread subject

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

I am not attempting to bait you. I would like to know where the freefall occurs in the NIST simulation model. Since you fundamentally believe the building came down as a result of fire, you should be able to demonstrate how my logic and frame of reference are incorrect. Don't do this -- just go on silly rants. This is all truther talking points that can't be trusted. Once again, you are asserting that fire brought down that building. This model was not created by conspiracy theorists. It was the result of NIST's engineering work, and since NIST asserts freefall occurred here, where in the model does it reflect freefall? You do not want to show me because either you are stubborn or you are aware there is no freefall in the model and this would prove that you have been misled about the dynamics of the collapse.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But we tried to explain this to you many many times.

You simply don't understand basic physics math or english.

You are unwilling to consider that is the case.

It can't be explained to you.

It's why you believe so many silly things.

Not an ardent supporter of Putin. The man is a dictator. The man enjoys controlling the destiny of Russia. Some arguments that Putin is a better choice than someone else, along with opposing arguments that someone else would perform better. The difference between my logic and yours about Russia is that your view of events in the region is pro-western while I try to look at both sides. As it pertains to this event, I believe that Russia had a right to protect its own security if the west refused to discuss a better arrangement with them.  

It is disastrous that Russia invaded, and it is simplistic to assume that they did so out of the blue. As a matter of fact, you do not understand the Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 agreements if you had realized that Putin wanted the Donbass and Lugansk regions to remain part of Ukraine, but with some autonomy to run their own affairs. Still within the framework of Ukrainian sovereignty.

Furthermore, the Ukrainian government attempted to replace the Russian language in these Russian-speaking provinces which led to the uprisings. From the very beginning and to the very end of the revolution, Ukraine never considered that people in these regions had the right to participate in how their government was run. While the West was continuously blaming the Russians for shelling Donbas, both sides were engaged in the shelling. There was a video I posted in which Zelensky had to confront his own men on the battlefield because they would not listen to him and pull back. It is important to recognize that all of these narratives are ignored and that Putin gave the Minsk 2 agreements a chance to work for eight years. There is a western agenda to encircle Russia with the help of Ukraine. According to Western narratives, Russia has no reason to be concerned about NATO's buildup in Ukraine, considering all of the weapons. You unable to grasp the Russian viewpoint as you rely solely on western media sources. Ukraine has a right to self-government of course, but it cannot be used as a battlefield to subjugate Russia. All right-thinking individuals agree that neutrality was a better alternative to war.  

• Advertisement

"I'm not attempting to bait you." - You're just doing it again.

The usual "prove to me this building fell due to fire I'll never accept it" - No one has to. You are the one claiming something else happened on 9/11, it's up to you to demonstrate and support that claim.

All you've demonstrated so far is you live in some bizarre headspace where you think you can just deny historical events and then reimagine them in your head. You systematically do this with different events. You ran into identical issues with the Holocaust, and with the JFK assassination. You can't seem to see the glaring pattern here.

You have ardently supported Putin at every turn and have constantly repeated his propaganda claims for years on this forum. You often claim to look at things 'from both sides' but miraculously find the West/US always to blame. Again, you see things in photos that no one else sees, it's not beyond the realms of possibility you are completely deluded about your "objectivity".

That is not bait, but a request for an honest discussion. Is there freefall in the NIST model, yes or no. Is it as simple as that?

It appears you do not understand the evidence I am showing you for reasons I am unable to grasp,

Don't even want to go there, as it upsets your world view regarding the collapse on 9/11.

Answer the questions in post 83 and examine each stage of the collapse. You can notice the places where there are problems. For instance, the last screenshot shows no freefall is possible, yet this is the claim that freefall occurred and was the result of the fire. 

But cheerful, it took us 6 months for you to actually do a simple physics equation to show you understood what free fall is.

You got it wrong.

Do you not remember this?

One may find it difficult to comprehend how one can disregard the history of the West for the past twenty-odd years. Two military campaigns have been conducted with disputed facts and even fake evidence. During the 2003 Iraq war, two leaders of the so-called free world decided to invade Iraq even though they had nothing to do with 9/.11 and did not care that the military action was authorized by the UN. In your bizarre version of reality, only the facts are presented to the public all the time and the intelligence is infallible. There are so many propagandas, manipulations, and fakery all the time, that you have to work through it all to find the truth.  

This conflict is on their doorstep, not thousands of miles away in another country. I can understand the Russian point of view. Ukraine and Russia have a shared history. Why did the west think it was acceptable for Ukraine to join a military alliance hostile to Russia? We that not naive here this basically a civil war.

• Advertisement

Lol. "Disregard history" says the holocaust denier and guy who believes that 9/11 was faked by secret nazis to cause the Iraq war.

Why do you keep trying to pretend you know what you're talking about dude? No one believes that.

We are now in the midst of a NATO conflict. It is almost certain that the Pentagon or the Ministry of Defence in the UK has coordinated with Ukrainian military command for the purpose of directing wartime operations. They have eyes on what Russians are doing and given Ukraine that intelligence. They will probably receive high-altitude satellite images and classified source and method material from the United Kingdom and the United States; the United States is not sitting on the sidelines here; this is not a Ukrainian battle to defeat Russia anymore. 

In the domestic environment, Putin is under a great deal of pressure to step up his efforts, as Russian soldiers are dying because of this outside assistance. As of yet, he has not declared war, but this could change depending on circumstances. As a result of the weather in the east and the Ramadan holiday for Muslims, Russia may have experienced a slight pause in its progress. In my observation, the Ukrainian military is using a high number of conscripts to maintain the lines of defence that appear to be crumbling. I do not see a lot of young men among the surrendering forces. It appears that older men, or perhaps just the area at which they were, provided a higher number of older recruits for these lines? 

The Russian military is beginning to use the Soviet tactics of the past to bombard an area and cause havoc before moving in and checking for weaknesses. In the Kyiv operation, armour moved ahead without providing air support and artillery to soften up the defenders in advance of the attack, which was very untypical of Russian tactics. There is much greater success now in the east for this reason.

I'm not interested in your fanatical anti-Western views, it's no coincidence they mirror those of most conspiracy theorists and pundits like Alex Jones.

Still waiting for the alternative conspiracy here

It is understandable that you do not share this viewpoint, just as many others do not share this opinion and have ignored Russia's concerns. It is exactly the refusal to negotiate, regardless of how much you dislike the country, that leads to situations like this. 

You are also in support of neo-Nazism. The Klan was a branch of the US military marines that would not be acceptable to many, but for you, blinded by the Western projection, it is acceptable.

View CNN's recent videos. Has the Azov abandoned its Nazi traditions? Watching a CNN video, I noticed this and took a screenshot of it, from yesterday's news.

Another Neo Nazis.

In contrast, they have useful idiots posting Rubbish alleging that Russia Wagner is comparable to Nazi groups that fight with the Ukrainian army. Azov is but one example of many others. Among these, Azov is the most famous. There are posts and Twitter pages that describe Azov as a hero.

As a small mercenary group, Wagner is not well understood by the West; the information is simply repeated from source to source. The group holds no military authority or influence. Watch Putin try to save them when they get into trouble in Syria!! He hasn't let the US military eliminate an entire unit of Wagners. Several times, Zelensky attempted to rescue the leaders of the Azov region with helicopter raids, since the Azovs have been leading the battle against the Russians in the Donbass for more than a decade.

There is a problem in Ukraine, and you can also find it in DPR regions too where some soldiers have this weird obsession with wearing Nazi insignia and symbols. It is not your face at every opportunity as in Azov, where the combat units seem to have no problem sporting the nazi badge on their left arm. Your group of supporters of Ukraine will probably ignore this since it is just an annoying fact at this point.,

Alex Jones is still around, that is a blast from the past. In fact, I am not anti-Western in the slightest. There is much to admire about western culture, history, economics, science, and other factors, but if you do not believe everything they say about Russia, then you are not pro-western. This is your headspace.

But again cheerful, you are a holocaust denier.

Your view is created and spread by neonazis.

You aren't that far off of being one yourself.

Again you are openly a Holocaust denier. You've literally stated you think "the Jews" exaggerated the Holocaust because that's "what they are like". Anyone else can read into that how they like.

According to you the Jews (Silverstein) and secret "Nazis" were behind 9/11. Still your view?

Because sometimes you both seem to reply almost at the same time during the day, I am wondering whether you are brothers or friends? Nowhere have I ever said I liked Hitler or Nazism, your rubbish about the holocaust is just a broken record of your unwillingness to accept other viewpoints. Frankly, on the other hand, you don't feel ashamed that you support white nationalists and people who think whites-only should rule the world. Why is that? I actually support the Jewish people's right to have land of their own but think they should at least make an attempt to solve the Palestinian issue. Living in a constant state of fear doesn't make sense to me. Don't speak nonsense about me holding an odd hatred towards Jews. Jesus was Jewish and I am Catholic. It makes no sense to me to dislike my own religion. Though I do not attend church regularly anymore, I still adhere to certain moral principles associated with the Catholic Church.  

Regards stuff on Russia

A lot of media coverage has been paid to the Russian nuclear threat. It is hostile, frightening, and sometimes blustering. That is what happens when you have an undeclared war with Russia and begin spending billions of dollars to maintain the conflict. Zelensky may have come to terms with the fact that he cannot win, but his supposed allies want their country to keep fighting until it is no longer practicable. There is something sad about seeing the West willing to sacrifice a country for its own desire to defeat Russia. This kind of TV content should not be taken lightly.

As Putin himself has stated, any troops or attacks on Russian troops will be met with force. He was ignored, last time I hoped they would understand that Putin has a tendency to mean what he says. It is really down to the west now as to whether it is worth having WW3 over it. At this point, no one is putting a stop to the war, fueling a prolonged conflict, and the British and US leadership have not contacted Putin directly to negotiate. This is a very scary time for the world, as neither the Russians nor the west will back down. In my opinion, the outcome will not be pleasant for the world if the major goal is to defeat Russia and there is not a compromise in sight?.  

In relation to 9/11, I never definitively determined Silverstein was involved, I am certain of the controlled demolition, the suspects, whom I speculated about, but I cannot be sure if I am correct about who it is. Based on the theory proposed by NIST, freefall is not possible. Put forward a new theory instead of avoiding my post from 83 and claiming I didn't show evidence for controlled demolition. Don't expect you to do so because you already know there isn't freefall, so that negates the NIST hypothesis regarding the way the building collapsed. Are you scared of looking honest in front of your debunker friends? Nobody is stepping forward to assist you here, as they too are aware of the NIST model's absence of freefall.  

I asked you this question before "1. Was Larry Silverstein involved in the controlled demolition of WTC 7, yes or no?"

To which you replied:

"Did he have pre-knowledge building 7 was going to be controlled demolition, yes I believe that."

And you openly believe Mossad were behind 9/11.

You also believe Mossad were involved in assassinating JFK.

Not only do you engage in Holocaust denial, you implicate Jews in your conspiracy theories..

Despite the fact that Silverstein was Jewish, has very little to do with it. He could have been Catholic, Protestant, or any other religion and still be involved. It does not matter that he is Jewish. There is evil in all religions. Why would you exclude anyone? You do not seem to comprehend that there was a controlled demolition of seven building, meaning that every person with the authority to place men inside these buildings is a suspect. Again, the Jewish origins of Silverstein are irrelevant, as he can be ruled out in court of law, for that is the purpose.

What part of the Mossad was involved in JFK? I don't remember this 

It is irrelevant that Mossad is an Israeli intelligence agency. Focus should be placed on motives and agendas rather than attacking religions. Indoctrinated with the belief that the Jewish race is the target of everyone who believes they might be responsible for 9/11. If you can provide me with evidence that Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan did it, I'm willing to go there?? Currently, evidence indicates that seven was brought down by controlled demolition. Who could have done such a thing? 

The first people to be arrested on 9/11 were not Arabs or Muslims, but Mossad agents who were looking suspiciously at the first tower from an apartment block during the early hours of 9/11. Police were contacted by the woman but they had already left by the time they arrived. A van was pulled over later, and inside were Mossad agents working for the front moving company. There was also the story of Israeli intelligence posing as art students in New York, it was a big deal in the news. Whatever Israel was up to seemed to be a big deal. No, they are not the only ones who could have pulled it off. However, you should keep an open mind about it. You have not yet gotten past the controlled demolition part of it. All your thoughts are focused on the Jewish angle here due to this.  

Last post,for the night,   

Lol.

We're not bringing up your holocaust denial because of a "Unwillingness to accept other views."

Holocaust denial is not "another view". It's stupid racist propaganda created and spread by neo-nazis.

We keep bringing it up because your believe in it shows that:

1. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about in regards to history and politics. (If you did, you wouldn't be a holocaust denier.)
    2. You fully and completely accept obvious lies and propaganda as truth and are incapable of fact checking and critical thinking. (Again if this wasn't the case, you wouldn't be a holocaust denier.)
    3. Your claims of being concerned about neonazis are false, as you have no issue with the fact that a significant portion of your worldview comes from neonazis. (You're a holocaust denier, your position is one held by neo nazis. If you were really concerned about them, you would be distancing yourself from your neo-nazi beliefs. You wouldn't keep doubling down.)

By pointing out you are a holocaust denier it shows to readers why they shouldn't take anything you say seriously.

And yea man, I'm stepping forward and assisting Dohnjoe. You just keep pretending I'm on ignore.

Dohnjoe is completely right about the fact that you are unable to actually outline your theory about 9/11.

He is completely right in dismissing your rantings about freefall as we've both seen that you aren't able to actually comprehend why you are wrong because you are simply bleating terms you don't understand.

Meanwhile, where is your back up? How come no conspiracy theorists ever seem to come to your defense or agree with you? How come the majority pretend you don't exist and actively pretend you don't hold the position you do? Do you not ever wonder about that?

It's funny that you are now attempting this line of argument. It's something I pointed out to you earlier and you now seem to be just mirroring.

• Advertisement

Let's not forget that Cheerful only questions the Jewish death toll during the Holocaust. And had claimed that only "Jewish Historians" created the true number for the death toll.

There's a massive anti-jewish undercurrent in a lot of conspiracy theories and conspiracy media.

In some cases it's because far-right cranks have learned to be coy about their beliefs so they can pretend their position is reasonable. They "don't deny the holocaust happen, they just have questions about the total numbers". They say this because it's more palatable and opens people up to later introducing the idea that the holocaust never happened.

I don't think cheerful is clever and self aware enough to do this however. He's just been suckered in by these types.

Right, so if another poster comes in here claiming 9/11 was an inside job and they give their own sequence of events that are entirely different from yours, who is right?

Why should anyone believe you over them? (I have never comes across two "alternative" accounts of 9/11 that are the same)

Do people just have to "choose" one of these personal narratives or how does it work?

What you fail to understand throughout the entire process is that NIST went from denying Freefall for seven years to finally accepting it as fact after being exposed by a truther at their own conference. Changed the draft paper and they had a new response in the final paper., When I speak of freefall, NIST acknowledges this fact. Truthers versus NIST differ in that truthers claim the connections and columns gave away instantly after a controlled demolition. The NIST, on the other hand, states that freefall was a gradual process that took place over a slower period of time.  

There was never a stage one as NIST asserts that the truthers are correct and NIST is incorrect. The NIST stage one makes no sense because the model has already collapsed after 2 seconds, and there is still a sequence of failures taking place inside the building on the west side. The statements made in their final report are not reflected in any of their actual models.

In order for stage 1 to be correct, it would have taken place before the building collapsed, not two seconds after it went down. Since the model shut off prematurely after 2 seconds, that's odd too. NIST never allowed the model to collapse fully.

There is no other explantation here. Freefall was caused by fire or demolition, can only be this.. 

Asking a second time:

Right, so if another poster comes in here claiming 9/11 was an inside job and they give their own sequence of events that are entirely different from yours, who is right?

Why should anyone believe you over them? (I have never comes across two "alternative" accounts of 9/11 that are the same)

Do people just have to "choose" one of these personal narratives or how does it work?

"Question everything, except conspiracy theories" - literally every conspiracy theorist

Again, complete fantasy in this post, all based around misunderstandings of science, physics terms and basic English.

What you are even talking about. How else could the collapse of seven be explained? Could you elaborate? Many people in the truth movement are of the opinion that a nuclear device or a beam from space blew up the towers. I don't entertain it myself

Nanothermite is the best explanation for tower collapse in my opinion. Consequently, it explains why there was very high temperatures in the debris for weeks, why there were large amounts of iron microspheres and eaten away steel found, and why hot liquid flowed from the gaps of windows before the towers came down. In addition, the presence of nanothermite rather than explosives simplifies the explanation for the collapse that occurred after the planes had struck. It takes a long time to go from steel to steel columns, placing explosives. Therefore, I believe a small group or cell would have been able to accomplish this task with military nano-thermite.. Nanothermite, which is found in the dust of the WTC, explains a lot.

Building seven was more conventional not sure what type of explosive masking techniques they used, it is possible that fiber optic cables were used, as they are expensive but having a faster response time would be beneficial (that is only speculation, which is something debunkers dislike)

What is not in dispute is that freefall occurred, and what caused that freefall is the key to understanding the collapse on that day. 

9/11 conspiracy theories draw on the same basket of denial and truther talking points, out of that hot mess they have created a bunch of vague lazy conspiracies. You've taken the path of least resistance and picked the "most plausible" out of that.

You've then furnished it with Saudi's, Jews, "Nazis", the US president and a massive cast of characters as the secret co-conspirators in this plot..

A plot that only exists inside your head, and nowhere else. How do you expect other posters reading this not to think you are mental?

But remember that only 16 people rigged all 3 buildings in a weekend.

Must have been quite the team with a Saudi, a nazi, Larry Silverstein, a BBC reporter, a dude from the NIST...

• Advertisement

Exists only in my head, then why does it appear this way after two seconds? You and your friends do not understand that for freefall to occur, all those sections in green must be the same in red??? You can't have all the bending beams and localized failures occurring still there in red, that is what prevents freefall from happening.

Approximately two seconds after the building collapses, wake up man. Freefall would have taken place way before that for top half to come down.  

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement