Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gw 36 transfer thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

If you’ve FH to play I’d stay away from Richarlison this week. His games are 37!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Jesper

Hard to know who else to put upfront then? or downgrade KDB to Foden and put Jesus up front? Or put TAA in at the back and Foden in mid?

I have the exact money for Richarlison - which always makes me thin its a SIGN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I have Kane, no Son @Fitz*

I'll stick with Kane for the DGW but I'd love to swap to Son. Hoping that Kane could shine this week over Son but the latter looks the much better option to have.

If I had neither, I would 100% get Son this week.

If I had Son and no Kane, I'd very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

Had exact amount for Alonso last night and read he was about to go up, took that as a SIGN! Chuffed to see him go up .1 this morning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Ronnie out for rich

everton gonna need points and nobody else is in form

away to Watford looks alright and leic are nothing to play for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Hey folks,

Any help greatly appreciated. 34 points ahead in my league and would love to stick it to the 2 lads that are fast approaching me :)

FH and BB left to play and 0.3 in the bank. Please help!

Ramsdale, Sanchez

White, TAA, Cancelo, Dalot, Doherty

Saka, Jorginho, Salah, Berndardo, Kulu

Pukki, Kane, Dennis

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Ozvaldo

Here's a big one

Salah or KVDB

Salah again last night not great

Or Pickford? Everton look a lot stronger with Mina at the back.

But I can make the same change. And I asked myself would I -4 for it and the answer was no.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Still have Nightmares from not captaining Salah vs Man U earlier in the season. I still have my TC chip and thats where its going.

• Advertisement

Sell Pukki or Dennis for Nkitiah and upgrade Dalot to Matip? BB this week and FH next.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Zico !

I'd keep both pukki and Denis waste of a transfer and good fixtures - Eddie might not even start

I was thinking the same. Keep Pukki and Dennis, but look at getting rid of Kane? He's got 2 tough games this week. But then Burnley and Norwich run in, so its hard to know.

How many free transfers do you have?

I would BB this week and FH in GW37 but you need some surgery in your team.

Doherty injured, White a doubt, Dalot uncertain to start, Jorginho injured too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

But still got an assist. And looked dangerous, should have scored at the end.

His last 4 starts in all comps have seen 2 goals & 4 assists. In the PL, he returned in each of his last 3 starts.

Whether those returns justify the price is another thing.

2 for this week. Then FH and BB also.

Yeah, there's seious surgery to be done.

Could you do Dalot, Doherty, Jorginho out for Laporte, Gordon and Amartey?

The latter 3 all double (Amartey may not play both games as a caveat) and should give you 14 DGWers for a -4.

Dennis to Nkietah

Doherty to Matip

Dalot to Pereira

And BB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Any reason for pereira? Have had him in since WC few weeks back and he hasn't returned for me at all was considering shipping him out this week even

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Dropped Kane and salah for kdb and Ron 4 weeks back

hasn’t worked out too bad

I have robbo and matip

it’s impossible to answer now but if they both got 90m x 2 this gw I’d go with kdb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

BB

Ramsdale Schmeichel

James, Cash, TAA, Coady, Ayling

Ramsey, Son, Saka, Salah (C), Raphinha

Pukki, Jimenez, Dennis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So the above is what im thinking of using my free hit on. It's only a first attempt so might change it around a bit. Any comments? Basically im 50 points behind and need to go for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I was thinking of the exact same move yesterday for a -4 as Arsenal are no longer keeping clean sheets and Schimichael has an extra game. But now I dont think its worth it as Im free hitting in 37 so can get Schmichael for his double then anyway. Leicester arent exactly a good defence either so I dont think its worth a -4 switching keepers so late in the season.

After another poor performance from Salah last night Im thinking of switching him to Mane for the rest of the season. Salah looked to be back to form with the United game but its stlll not happening with him, everything he touches ends up in nothing lately, he is running into defenders and even the odd shot is off target. Its a move that could backfire but Mane often finishes the season pretty strong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Man City playing 120 mins last night will throw a spanner in the works alright.

KDB, Jesus & Mahrez all didn't play 90 mins though. Mahrez generally tends to only start midweek games so is probably more likely for the Wolves game more than the Newcastle game. KDB probably starts both as they have to win both. Jesus - who knows.

This can go two ways for Man City, they either lose their heads and drops points this week or it galvanises them and they go win every game and the league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

yeah I thought about KdB or Foden for Citys double but having been burnt by them before in DGWs I think I'll give it a swerve. KdB looked pretty bushed last night, Id be unsure if he will play twice.

Ive got 1.5m ITB and nowhere pressing to spend it so now thinking of going Ramsdale to Ederson and Broja to Nketiah. Im relucatant to change keeper so late in the season but Arsenal have stopped keeping clean sheets so Ederson should easily outscore Ramsdale over the remaining games (unless City have a total collapse but cant see that happening). It would mean leaving James and Maddison there for the rest of the season but Im free hitting in 37 which mitigates that somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Where do we stand on Son vs KDB for the DGW now after last night’s game?

Kev looked a bit tired, great fixtures though…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Was all set on KDB as part of free hit but after last night not so sure now. Going to have to wait see how games go tonight Maddison is still one at the back of my mind. If Leicester go out he could be a real option. Foden I don't trust and now im not sure on Laporte either!

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Ozvaldo

Thing abt city is look at their bench - how many of them would start over the first 11 not many imo

This! It’s not like previous seasons & Pep has been more solid in his selections.

After the collapse & their response, some of the subs didn’t cover themselves in glory.

Foden would be the main worry as has played all the minutes but Grealish & Sterling weren’t great.

• Advertisement

I’m happy with my team now & I think I’ll only look at Coutinho, Kulu & Hwang replacements. May just get Nkietah & start over Coutinho & Kulu and not take a hit.

Dependant on tonight could go Maddison for Coutinho for -4

Advertisement