Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

NPHET surpressed the good advice, it's not a conspiracy to believe there may have been a motive behind it. Look at all the nonsense they came out yet they couldn't say get your vitamins in. It's you that invented the conspiracy to say it's bullshit to cover those crooks asses. Are you on the panel by any chance, it sure appears like you've skin in the game..

Your were given proof it was said twice there's plenty more examples yet you dismiss it now as it doesn't suit you.

You still refuse to answer a simple question or pass comment on the motive, but yea let's all attack Buzz the real evil villan in all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Ok. You've not actually shown it was suppressed. You just believe it was suppressed because you are assuming that's the only explanation for them not agreeing with you. Nor have you explained what the motivation is. Are you avoiding this question because you don't know or because you know your answer sounds stupid and conspiratorial?

What skin do I have in the game? You guys keep making this accusation, but then you cower away whenever you're challenged on it. I will assume that's the tactic you will take here.

And no, you did not give proof it was said twice. In one of your examples it was not said at all. I assume that's the case with your second example too.

You keep claiming that they were all saying it, but you can only point to two examples that start to fall apart if you actually think on them for more than second and beyond the tweets you most likely took them from.

Now, to examine the first one you posted, you have not actually read the reports she's referring to, have you? I will assume not as you will not answer this directly.

Those reports do not claim that the vaccine 100% prevents infection. No reports do. You are lying if you claim otherwise and you know it.

She did not say that either. She said "Our data suggests vaccinated people don't carry the virus and don't get sick."

Vaccinated people do not get the virus from the vaccine and do not carry the virus from the vaccine. They also do not get sick or as sick at the same rates as unvaccinated people.

Her language is imprecise, but she is naively assuming her words aren't going to be scoured over by anti-vaxxer nuts to find something to fuel a conspiracy. But she did not say what you claimed she did.

Could you explain why would she claim this while the CDC website, and all other statements outside the 2 you can point to do not agree with the claims you made? I am going to bet you'll ignore this question also.

And it's very very rich for a conspiracy theorist to whinge falsely that I'm not answering your question while avoiding the question I asked.

You won't comment or disagree with Buzzer's claims and behaviour because your religious conspiracy beliefs forbid you from questioning or challenging a fellow believer.

You won't say you disagree with him. That's fine. You won't call him out for spamming stupid twitter dumps. That's fine.

Then don't whinge when people lump your brand of anti-vaxx nonsense in with his. It's all the same.

Watch now as you try to avoid the points in this post by throwing a tantrum or declaring that you're too good to respond or some such.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭gladvimpaker

In fairness you may be on the right track by asking do they have skin in the game. Because they are just too emotionally invested and it's not hard to read the fear in between the lines.

Note how everything is twisted and how they try to drag others into the debate, pit people against each other. How personal they get when they're unable to answer a simple question.

There's a lot of flying monkeys here too....

King Mob is just our local disinformation agent..

• Subscribers Posts: 41,605 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

How personal they get when they're unable to answer a simple question

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

you guys literally tried to get the forum shut down because you didnt want to have to answer questions.

The lack of self awareness from you guys is hilariously comical at this stage.

• Advertisement

Yup. You guys keep making this claim. You can't actually back it up though.

It's just you guys making shite up to pretend people can't just not believe you and disagree with your arguments.

You lash out like that because my position upsets you and makes you uncomfortable.

You never actually back up this accusation or even defend it.

Because you know it's false.

I'm not trying to "pit anyone against each other". I'm highlighting the fact that you conspiracy theorists don't ever question or challenge each other. I'm pointing out how hypocritical and dishonest it is for you to do that.

But you don't want to face that, so you invent fairy stories like the idea I'm a government agent so you don't have to think any harder.

And again, weird and hypocritical for you guys to accuse me of dodging questions when I have done no such thing, while you guys....

And glad there has already announced that he's bravely put me on ignore.

And now look how personal he seems to be getting because he and his pals are so afraid of questions.

Constant hypocrisy.

He's good at what he does, but is what he does good ?

I know SFA about covid vaccines,how they work, their efficiency etc because a lot of the expert's have different perspectives. They probably helped the vulnerable, as a lot of people were more at ease after taking it and trusting in the cure probably helps psychologically and it's a lot less fear for anyone who's susceptible to felling that they could possibly croak it.

Lol and of course you just agree with a bullshit claim without question.

And no, experts are pretty firm in their opinions. The vaccines are safe and effective.

You might want to actually spend more than a few minutes actually learning what vaccines are and how they work before you spend time reading bullshit artists on Twitter. Might be helpful.

Heyyyyy Youuuu guuuuy's , have you the memory of a goldfish ?

Can you not see your own previous post's. You have pitted people against each other and tried to undermine people because of their previous post's.

You've an answer for everything and a bit of a pup.

It's better to close the debate down as it's drawn to the conclusion that the vaccines aren't dangerous, king mob won and his Coronation will be streamed live on Newstalk....

Are you familiar with Newstalk Kingmob ?

• Advertisement

He lives on a trollfarm inside a mountain somewhere in Denver..They don't get Newstalk over there..

Ahhh I was thinking that, he's a great laugh though. I read his post's and can see how he's like a farmed debunker.

He hasn't yet come up with a reason why he's still here spouting the same shoite over and over.

We all know he knows that he's happy with knowing that the vaccines are safe. He's told us umpteen time's, over and over.

And he still comes back just to let us know he's happy with the vaccines.

If this thread still goes on he'll be in and out telling us.... you're talking shoite, you're like all the rest of them, you're an antivaxer. You guy's this that and the other.

Sometimes I think he's someone who has a law degree or studying to be a barrister, because he's saying one thing then saying he didn't say it, then his favorite one is hypocrisy....

We all are guilty of hypocrisy and being contradictory, but looks like Kingmob is the last one to the finishing line ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You can imagine him sitting on the wall when Noah asked for a hand with the boat, "Go'wan out of that ya Conspiracy theorist, stop bulshitting people it's not going to rain"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,558 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You do know that's a fairy tale right? Told to gullible people to suck them into a cult and make money off them.

Religion is the biggest conspiracy theory ever invented, no wonder you believe everythingyou read.

LoL won't be long until one of them bring up the fact that the big flood is a conspiracy and not see the funny side of it what you posted :) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,558 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Hard to tell, they believe the most fantastical things so them believing the shìte written in the bible wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

I doubt it somehow, some of here aren't conspiracy theorists but we've all seen how seriously Kingmob takes things. Or else he's a wind up merchant. He's either just having a laugh or the mere mention of a conspiracy and he's like someone who's suffering with a post traumatic event. Maybe one of his siblings got a lollipop when they had their vaccines as a kid and he's never gotten over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,996 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I love how new accounts just "spring to life" and seem very familiar with this place ;)

You aren't a conspiracy theorist? Come on, you don't really think vaccines are safe do you? that there isn't something "fishy" about the pandemic?

Not at all, sure didn't the vaccines save humanity. The pharmaceutical industry came to our rescue. And the debate is still going on, but it's ebbing away so we'll wait for the full moon again and it'll bring another high tide and who knows what'll happen, mermaids, megalodon, even nessy herself may get beached... Sure don't the conspiracy theories keep you entertained, come in now you know that you'll always love a good old chinwag with the conspiracy theorists ;)

• Advertisement

Lol. Again mate, I explained why I was point out why you cats don't ever disagree with each other.

Even though you all think the other conspiracy theorist is an embarrassment and you do you level best to pretend that they don't exist, you can't admit to them being wrong. You can't admit to them doing things like lying or link dumping.

It draws too many comparisons to your own beliefs and actions.

You lot aren't permitted to question each other.

It doesn't bother you because not a one of you gives a **** about what's actually true. You only want there to be a conspiracy you're special enough to know about.

And of course when this this makes you upset you lash out like children and start making up stories about how I'm a sinister government agent out to get you because your so special.

It's very cute that you are all playing pretend together now, but none of you will have the spine to defend your accusation because you all know it's false. And as mentioned you lot can't admit to being wrong.

Yup. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites. Sorry it upsets you when point this out to you.

If you don't like people doing so, maybe stop?

I love a good old chinwag about conspiracies. Good to know you think vaccines are safe and that Covid wasn't a conspiracy.

Jayzus, Kingmob said sorry. Apologies accepted.

Because I never dumped any links,I don't have to defend myself from anything. I just joined the conversation. I never said anything to counteract your position on the vaccines.

You do have a bit of an obsession about defending the vaccines. What's done is done. Nobody's keeling over, it's not killing anyone.

I think the thread should be locked because it's just a tit for tat at this stage.

Thanks , I just have an interest in conspiracies. And try to get a chance to see both points of view.

Cools.

So any chance you'll be withdrawing your accusations that I'm a government poster?

And no it's not really tit for tat. It you conspiracy theorists making false claims and vague suggestions, then sane people pointing out how those are wrong.

Somewhat hilarious that @King Mob seems to truly rile the idiots by just challenging their bs...

It's not hard it seems. You just need to ask them the basic questions they don't want to think about.

Cheers. Conspiracies happen all the time, we only have to turn on the news. Unfortunately few are discussed on a forum like this. This is typically a place for individuals with extreme world views who are in search of anyone who will validate their creative writing exercises (aka made up BS)

This particular thread represents the "scientists want to kill us" club who think vaccines are a conspiracy to "depopulate" the world, mind-control us, track us, kill us or are part of a greater Covid conspiracy. It also functions as a sluice where the Boards anti-vaxxers go after they've been threadbanned from every other related thread on the forum. Not sure I'd call medical disinformation entertaining, but I guess it's interesting to still see certain adults struggle to understand how masks work or how a virus mutates after 2 years of a pandemic. Sorry "plandemic".

It's not letting me embed this,

https ://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027869152200206X

Abstract

The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease has no precedent. The many alterations in the vaccine mRNA hide the mRNA from cellular defenses and promote a longer biological half-life and high production of spike protein. However, the immune response to the vaccine is very different from that to a SARS-CoV-2 infection. In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.

• Advertisement

Lol but that's the lie that started this thread. You can't use the VAERS data like that.

Advertisement