Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

• Subscribers Posts: 41,605 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Your "paper" has already been debunked and laughed off by the scientific community CQD.

The review is based on the false premise that the immune response to mRNA-based vaccination should be similar to natural infection.” They continued saying, “no immunologist ever claims that the immune response to a vaccine is (or should be) the same as the immune response to the infectious agent itself. In fact, quite the opposite!”

10 seconds can find this out. Why are you so dishonest as to present what is clearly misinformation as something to considered??

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Because he didn't do any checking. He read it in a tweet, believed it without question because it confirmed his worldview and the posted it as if he actually even read it.

It's the same stuff buzzer does only dressed up with more of an attempt to pretend to be real research.

One of the authors has also previously had to retract studies.... Another is a software engineer..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Conspiracies happen all the time, we only have to turn on the news. Unfortunately few are discussed on a forum like this.

Strange that the conspiracies about government contracts to MPs mates and cover ups about illegal parties are never discussed, or discovered, by conspiracy theorists. Those conspiracies are infinitely easier to carry out, and cover up, than any terrorist plot to blow up buildings or global pandemic based conspiracies. But they always get found out, and by leaks and investigation by journalists.

A conspiracy to cover up a party in 10 Downing Street couldn't be kept secret, yet a worldwide conspiracy about covid can?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭gladvimpaker

Nobody's looking for a safe space lol sure we've come to a conclusion.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,605 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

you must have missed this whole debacle then, from your mate CQD

looked to have the forum closed down because they didnt like answering questions

For someone new they is so familiar with the forum you appear to have a blind spot when it comes to remembering the moaning cries of your previous account and others demanding a safe space.

For someone who's here longer than me..... you can draw your own conclusion.

• Advertisement

Do you want to get rid of my account ? Do I deserve a ban ?

No. Conspiracy theorists are constantly.

Either by trying to have the forum ban dissenting questions or be shut down to encouraging and clapping each other on the back for ignoring users that trigger them to the constant refusal to challenge even embarrassing and hateful ideas and inexcusable behaviour.

But they aren't looking for a safe space for discussion. They're looking for a safe space to spam about their prefered beliefs and have people agree with them only. None of you guys are actually interested in conspiracy theories beyond the ones you subscribe to.

Why not just say what your previous account was?

Not sure why you guys keep having to reregister and keep pretending you're new accounts.

How come you guys aren't suspicious of that as a sign that someone is a shill? Seems pretty underhanded to me...

Only if you are using more than one account at a time.

When you start from a dishonest position and follow the MO of many previous conspiracy theorists by pretending to be a genuine concerned new poster and play the both sides card, you automatically identify yourself as a conspiracy theorist.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Can one of the, there's no conspiracy heads post a link to the data that shows the benefits of the second booster for over 65's based on the Omicron Variant, as that's the current vaccine campaign in Ireland.

If it's not an experiment and the data is safe and sound there should be no problems furnishing me with the details.

The science is far from settled, the US says over 50's for a second, the HSE say over 65's the EU says over 80's

They're all obviously using different data as they haven't settled on the same age. If you could post details of all 3 data sets it would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,558 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Worse Is they didn't realise that if the forum was closed down they would have nowhere to post thier silly conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,558 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

"Can one of the, there's no conspiracy heads post a link to the data that shows the benefits of the second booster for over 65's based on the Omicron Variant, as that's the current vaccine campaign in Ireland"

To coin a well used phrase by conspiracy theorists,

Do your own research.

Why would we bother to do that?

You've just abandoned the points you were bring up previously because it became too difficult for you to address them. I predicted that you would do this. You guys do this because it's the only tactic you have really.

If we bothered to provide you with the evidence you're asking for, you'll quickly start avoiding and dodging the points about it.

You know that's what you're going to do.

What do you tell yourself to justify this?

And this is of course with you completely ignoring all of the lies, misinformation and general dishonesty from your fellows.

And this is also ignoring the fact we're still waiting for you "everything's a conspiracy heads" to actually point out what safety issues there are.

I abandoned the points as you just just completley lied about what Rochelle said. You also refused multiple times to give an opinion on why NPHET refused to acknowledge a benifit to Vitamin D. Your a substantial meal beliver I get it.

Your saying the Vaccines are safe and effective, I have asked you to show me the benfits of the curret campaign, again you can't show me any and just deflect.

I can show you a study where there's no clear benifit, that would be a conspiracy link dump though. So again I ask you if you have any evicence or trail data of the benifits of the current HSE second booster campaign please provide it, if you can't I can only assume your just making it up and have no evidence to make any saftey or effectiveness claim.

• Advertisement

Lol. No mate I didn't lie about anything. Nor did I refuse to answer anything.

You however have done both of these things on several occasions now.

But that's fine. As I've said, that's all you cats can do. And it fools no one except your fellow believers.

And I told you, why would I bother digging up evidence for you when you will run away the moment it becomes too difficult for you to address my points?

Why would I bother when you're ignoring all of the **** things you and your fellow conspiracy heads have done and said?

Why would I bother when you guys have not once pointed to any actual safety issues?

It's not worth anyone's time to address your incredibly specific and nitpicky point. Which to be frank I suspect you are stealing whole cloth from some twitter crank.

You've no evidence or can't provide any trial data for the second booster, thanks for confirming, I thought as much.

Lol. No mate, I explained it to you. I haven't bothered trying to find it for you because it's not worth my time. it's not worth anyone's time.

You will just ignore and abandon your point the second anyone does. You just did it with your previous point when it was challenged.

You can pretend that you've got one over on me if you like, but who do you think is going to think that's the case? The dude who's been spamming crap from twitter and claimed that the vaccine is going to kill 50% of the planet with cancer?

Good job dude. Fight the power.

You've got 0 evidence, it's not you can't be bothered, it doesn't exist, well not in a way your trying to falsely claim anyways.

Still picking on Buzz and making a sad attempt to tie me to cancer claims I never supported/researched. Good job dude, keep fighting the facts and evidence of your own eye's and ears.

Still no comment on NPHET.

lol If you say so mate. I'm sure Buzz Buzz and the other anti-vaxxers are well convinced. They'll put your claim right next to their claims about the mark of the beast and what not.

I've already explained my comment to you on NPHET. It's in the post you ran away from.

And yes, I am tying you and other conspiracy theorists to the claims that Buzzer made. This is because you guys refuse to address or challenge them.

You refuse to acknowledge them. You're now claiming that you've not researched them.

Cool. Why haven't you looked into them? They're pretty serious claims if true.

How can you challenge someone when the trial is ongoing, it went straight over my head I paid no heed to it as we have very little short and no medium or long term data. I've already stated I think it's more to do with the COGS than an end of days event.

If you're got data like I requested to back up your false claims please produce it, I'm not seeing much difference between yourself and buzz, one could be representing data and the other is giving the big thumbs up to join an rolling trial based on a hunch.

Have your evidence, yes or no, it's time to put up or shut up at this stage.

Lol. More ultimatums, but still not addressing the points put to you.

So you believe that buzzs claims are plausible. Cool. Then stop whinging when people compare your claims and beliefs to his.

Also, lots of difference between me and buzz. For one, I don't steal the text from tweets and pretend it's something I wrote.

Anythings plausable, you say he misrepresnets data, you don't provide any yet cheerlead data that doesn't exist yet. Pair of you in it.

No, I'm saying outright that he's a liar. You misrepresent things.

Likewise, I don't get my information off of twitter conspiracy cranks.

Remind us, where did you get that clip of the CDC lady? Was it on twitter?

• Advertisement

Advertisement