Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bagcity.ie

Options
  • 06-05-2022 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

Has anybody any experience with bagcity.ie? I ordered a bag from them about 10 days ago and they're not answering emails requesting an ETA or tracking info.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Never heard of them, site does list contact numbers for stores they apparently have. Might be worth trying to call https://bagcity.ie/contact-us-2/

Google maps does atleast confirm they do have a store on Henry Street in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

I saw the store phone numbers earlier, they don't seem to have a HQ or customer support phone no. though which is a bit worrying.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,780 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Do a chargeback on your credit/debit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

Do people actually buy from websites that looks like someone created whilst drunk and with two hand tied.

Possibly one of the most appalling websites out there.

Zero information about the company, address, delivery details or anything.

Sorry, but you really need to do some very basic checks on a site before giving payment and personal information.

It's probably ok as they have shops here, but frankly I would not shop on such a crap site.

I took the chance as they have shops in Dublin. It turns out they were trying to contact me by phone on Friday, I'll phone them on Mon and see what they say. I suspect it's prob delayed because they don't have the bag in the colour I ordered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Garibaldi?

There is a Bag city shop in Henry Street. I was in it a few times. About halfway between Moore Street and Henry Street.

That's where I got the original bag, I went to find the same model and it's not in stock in the shops.

Advertisement