Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Opened all my tradeable packs as I dont use PL players, got Jota and sold for 440k, will take it 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Packed Bruno Fernandes, Deserved or Not I’m delighted

Seems to be the only PL TOTS who hasn’t had a Skill Move or WF upgrade

That Dele Ali looks very good as well

There’s too many good midfielders

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

42 packs.

Dias from the 86x2 pack I saved last week, which is awesome cause CB was next on my list to upgrade.

kokcu the only other TOtS I got though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

33 packs, 9 85+ picks

Base Lewandowski the best from them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Decided to use my 85x20 from the Icon Swaps a little early.

Only 5 TOTS cards. Bernardo Silva, Rice, Sangare, Kokcu and Wijndal.

Silva looks alright though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did the 85+ x 20 and got Trent and a few eir tots. Plus Messi and a shedload of 90 rated cards as well.

did the moments sbc and got Socrates. Was hoping it was Pele but I have to admit that Socrates moments card is damn good. I even prefer him over Suarez at ST.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Saved a load of packs, 4 of the 86x2 packs alone got Bruno, Jota, TAA, & some Eredivise lad. Good return.

I’m wondering do I plough fodder into icon moments upgrade now or wait until the rumoured Kane SBC or the cheaper icon upgrade next week? Any opinions? Want to keep opening packs but I’m tossing too much high rated fodder as it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

30ish packs - TOTS TAA, Bruno, Rice x2, Rodri, Gakpo, 2x Unnerstall and a ton of fodder - used some for FB Gomez. Not half bad.

Wow, Silva already down to 350k. 🥰

Was able to do Gomez with all the extra fodder I’ve built up today, he looks way too good to pass up and links in nicely. New team now in-game:

Zaha on 7 is the only chemistry hit. I’ll be looking to upgrade Cech next for sure, had WW Maignan in there previously who was great but I can’t link him anymore.

• Advertisement

I came up against a YouTuber with 300k followers earlier and watched his stream back to see was it actually him and it was.

I am Div 2 and they put me against him who was Div 3, thought you only played people in the same division.

I will now blame all future losses on them matching me against Elite Div players 😋

31 shots and a 10.7xg in my first game with the revamped team. Might not get 14 wins this weekend but at least I’ll actually enjoy myself unlike 90% of these drop back pedants.

Since I had 400k lying around I bought an ultimate pack and got Silva... his dribbling is out of this world..makes Madonnna look clunky.

My team below now.. I thought I had Silva at CAM and Socrates at ST but I think I'll leave as is as Socrates is just banging in goals for me. 12 goals from 7 games in Div 2 and qualifiers. I keep thinking I could replace Forfana and Delaine but both are top class. A toty Kante to replace Fernandinho and toty Mbappe to replace his gold but to be honest that's about it really.

Mbappe has played 1391 games for me. I think that's a record for me with one player. Its been at least 8-9 years since I got a player even near the 1k mark. Was very lucky to get him from the gold upgrade sbc right at the very start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Back up to Elite again earlier today with my cheapo team. Almost every team I faced today in Elite has some combo of Vieira, Cruyff, Gullit, Eusebio, Pele, Dias, Varane and Cancelo in a 4231. It's a boring slog through games now. Uninstalled. I'm done till Fifa 23.

That Jota card is on another level to anything I’ve used so far. He feels a bit clunky and doesn’t pass or dribble brilliantly, but the runs he makes and positions he gets into is so worth it. Seems to always be in the right place and everything goes in for him.

Probably the most true to life card in the game.

Packed both Rice and Bernardo Silva tradeable so it’s not going too bad

i can’t get my head around most of these prices, Unbelievable

Finally!!!! Got TOTS Trent from a 75+ player pick, my POTM Trent can now retire after 54 goals and 403 assists

Also special mention for TOTS Alisson, his base card was shocking, this is even worse, ridiculous animations, and saves nothing, if he were 80-82ovr, im sure he'd be the goat of shot stoppers

Think it’s the gameplay.

Base Donnarumma was playing a stormer for me all week and this morning he’s playing like a bronze card.

I find 82 Areola can do the same as TOTY Donnaruma, They all have clangers in them

I don’t think I’ll have to worry about whether to push past rank 7 this week or not 😂

• Advertisement

My picks:

Dias 95

Rice 92

Alisson 95

Dias 95

Rice 92

Alisson 95

Keeping in mind I already had Rice, EA have managed to force Alisson on me. Think that’s as bad as the picks could have been this week, still can’t quite reach those 14 wins.

Is weekend league tough this week?

Toughest I’ve found it in months. Everyone is really, really desperate for the wins

Don’t find it any harder than usual, last week was much worse for me. It’s the first week where my team isn’t underpowered compared to most of my opponents though so that might have helped.

Hit Rank six with two games to go. Thought, screw it. If I could win the last two games, I’d get rank five. So threw my loan TOTY Mbappe into the squad, and actually managed to nab two more wins to hit rank V.

Picks

TAA

Bruno

Son.

oooooh, that’s a pissy one. I know Son is the better player, but screw it, I took Bruno cause having a red Bruno is just something I want, and I can afford Son if I really wanted him.

Bruno

Rodri

Alisson

Bastards 😂 Should have picked Son.

time to sell my Honourable mention Bruno. 833 games.

Ah how could you pass up Son in fairness? You deserved that bad luck with the second pick. 😂

I know, I know.

couldn’t resist a Red Bruno for my United team. But being honest, I’m not playing with wingers and Son would have clashed with RTTF Mane. And he’s, surprisingly, only 850k currently, and I have 2m coins to spend if I want to try him.

still should have taken him though 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

First WL since the start of the game… boi, it’s sweaty out there. 5-3 atm, each game is a challenge.

5-5 after 10 games so I think my chances of 11 are blown which is a shame as two of the defeats easily could of been victories

Bernardo Silva is a fantastic card

• Advertisement

TOTS Alisson has hands like paper, told myself not to play WL this week but i just did, its a sweat fest, played a game there, where i absolutely battered my opponent, his keeper saved every shot, and ai defenders blocked the rest, im leading 1-0, but then of course his 3rd shot was a goal, where Alisson for some reason took a crouch position, and parried the ball to his striker for a tap in, he runs and celebrates into the camera, then quits, im already done for this weekend.

On the plus side, winning a lot of rivals, and Weghorst is back in beast mode, unreal card

Advertisement