Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advice for Buying a small Diesel car

• 06-05-2022 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Everyone,

I’m from Cork but living in Dublin so do a decent bit of Driving on the m50 and m7. I have a 2003 1.4 VW polo diesel, great car, very cheap to run and I’d like to buy something similar again, small diesel between 1.4 - 1.6 .I can stretch up to 10000 euro to buy, but the less the better. I was considering buying a Dacia duster or Sandero, both 1.5 diesel . Seems relatively good value, I’ve seen a few with low enough milage.Could someone offer some advice on this or suggest any alternatives? Thanks In advance.

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement