Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When weird sh*t happens

• 09-05-2022 10:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭

Just a little story about when odd stuff happens to you ,

So my story last night i went for a run on a local beach, I drove there and realised my wallet was in the car so i stuck it in my pocket and went for my run rather than leave it in the car,

Anyway i woke up this morning & remembered i left my wallet in my pocket so went to get it and it was gone, Iv my own wedding this week so panicked & thought no iv lost it so at half 6 drove back out the beach and retraced my steps couldn't find it so got into the car and rang the Garda station to report it missing, It was just then my missus called me & said it was under the bed, So phew i was ecstatic,

I get myself into work & two of the lads are setting up & chatting , i ask what going on, there both laughing about how yesterday they both thought they lost there wallets , One was in England couldn't find it & so went back to 2 pubs to see if it was handed it in and then found it in his suit case, the other went for a walk thought he lost it & went back and retraced his steps couldn't find it but then found it in his boot ,

I thought Jesus Christ this is mental & told them my story from that morning , the 3 of us where in disbelief ,like what are the chances ,

All while this is happing we are wondering where our 4th co worker, he comes in about 45 minutes later & says ( i kid you **** not) " sorry lads i drove all the way in and in the car park released i left my wallet at home so drove back home and couldn't find it only to get back in the car & find it in the centre console "

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The matrix is broken ,

Comments

Advertisement