Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Would you put him above Weghorst? Im running a liverpool team now, and tempted to buy Jota, but Weghorst is just so bloody good and plays perfect with 93 Dalglish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I play him with Weghorst lol.

They’re both top class in fairness, but they have different roles for me. Jota runs in behind, Weghorst does a bit of that too but he’s mainly a target man.

Weghorst is still one of the best strikers in the game, I can’t imagine anyone taking his spot, so to answer your question, I’d probably stick with him and leave Jota alone because Wout gives you something very different to pair with Dalglish.

I’m looking at that new Kane card, he looks like he could replace Weghorst but I’m afraid to put all my fodder into him only to realise he isn’t as good.

Just a word on that 95 Dias card as well, he’s brilliant in my defence but his passing is cracked altogether. Played the qualifiers for next week’s WL with him yesterday and he has 4 assists already. None of my midfielders can even pass as well as him, the long lofted through balls are savage altogether.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finished 11-9, TAA and Alisson for my efforts (had the choice of Jota too but went for Alisson cos he slots straight in).

Ha, well i use 532 and 51212 so might push Dalglish back to CM on go forward or CAM and play Jota with Weghorst

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

The new DeGea is lights out better than his POTM 😍

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Huh, didn’t realise I’d get a red for doing so many squad battles for icon swaps.

got Livermento, who I already had untradeable, but the red does look more intimidating 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Anyone used PIM Cantona? Got a load of fodder and dont know what to put it into!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Just don’t do the 92+ icon sbc. Awful, got Rush ffs

I love him, he’s a bit clunky but glitches through people for fun.

• Advertisement

Needed to win one of my last three to get 60 points.

Last week I needed 2 from 6 and didn't get it but it was like 3/4am and I was wasted.

I got robbed in all three at the end there and just quit the last at 2-1 with 75mins gone. He got a penalty where I didn't even tackle him and I should have been 3-0 up after 20mins.

I was 1-0 initially.

Another of the three, i went up in ET and he scored two stupid goals and I quit at 116mins as I always lose penalties anyway.

Rushed the picks and packs and uninstalled(Bruno, Rice and Allison both times).

Couldnt be arsed with the button delay anymore.

If they churn out this shite engine again for 2023 I won't even bother as it's about 10 years dated now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Saved 43 packs since the new year, one blue Dutch league dude. Arse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Needed to go 3-3 to clutch 11 wins, proceeded to lose my next 3

Somehow won my next two games, Was ready to sweat my ass off in the final game and the guy ends up giving me a free win

Trent, Rodri and Jota

Trent, Ruben Dias and Allison

Both fit into my Squad, Could of been better and it could of been worse I suppose

I'm glad we get more time on the weekend league, I only got to play 11 as had a busy weekend. I'm currently 8-3, this is usually where it goes downhill for me when playing. I can see that going to 8-8 before I get to 11 wins.

Looking at the options you guys have got they seem to be the same few players showing up. Ideally I'd get CR7 so I can sell my TOTY one but that's not going to happen. My pack luck for TOTS has been awful, I've packed the Eredivisie right back 3 times though.

The cost of some quality PL TOTS players is very very affordable, even for me 😄, Bernardo Silva around 180k, Alisson 100k, Lloris the same, Bruno 120k, Jota down to 240k, Dias 235k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Been seeing people get 3, 4, 5 TOTS cards out of the 25x84+ pack...here's mine with one special card, two 87s, and SIXTEEN 84s

Man, that’s harsh Osmosis, cause I know you’ve had a lot of really harsh luck over the year and you were absolutely due a break 😂❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Jesus that WL was cruel. Finished at 12-7 and ironically the first sight I got of a 'gifted win' was in game 20 when I was going in to give it away myself.

Red picks I took were dias and jota. Not bad as dias goes straight into the team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hi All.

I just downloaded fifa after a year break to see what it is like and what is going on with the laggy menu?

I have ps4 so obviously not the newest tech these days lol, but I would expect navigating the menu being a little faster than that.

Is something wrong with my console or is it like that for everyone, eg moving from one tab to another having a second or two delay?

Those upgrades 😳

• Advertisement

Decided to do Kane for the craic since I had so much high value fodder. Pairing him up front with Weghorst with Jota dropping out of the team, interested to see whether this’ll work or not.

Do the Akifinna SBC too and just lump balls forward all game 😂

15 picks before I got a TOTY but it was Alison who I got a red off 😑 straight into Cantona.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody having any luck with the upgrades ?

Been doing a few of the PL Player Picks and got a whole lot of nothing not even much fodder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,157 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Just got TOTS Son from a rare gold pack in marquee matchups and hes tradeable 😄

Jota and Moments Torres here we go 😂

Just got to level IV for the first time, if I didn’t have DeGea in net in that last game I would’ve lost, he was man of the match by a mile.

Red picks:

92 TAA

94 Silva

91 Jota

92 Rice

94 Silva

91 Jota

90 Rodri

95 Alisson

and from the 3 PL/Eredivisie pack I got

95 Alisson

89 Sinisterra

87 Uneerstall

Ended up getting a dupe Rice in the PL upgrades so I put him into Akinfenwa, now to see if I can fit all three into the same lineup. Hakimi and Silva just pumping cross after cross in every game, might just break the meta. 😂

Kane is pretty good from all I’ve used of him so far btw, his passing is what sets him apart from every other forward though, it’s as good as any midfielder’s. Not scoring as many as I’d hoped yet but the gameplay was atrocious in rivals tonight, as bad as I’ve ever seen it, so I’ll partly blame it on that.

TAA from a player pick from the 3 minute half games.

Sold son for 757k, but his value since last night is down nearly 55k

• Advertisement

TOTS Van Dijk down to around 570k and Jota down nearly 70k since i posted yesterday

Advertisement