Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Princess Diana - was she murdered?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I thought it was just sunny days that you were concerned about?

Maybe they don't want their crazy conspiracy theorists lunatic neighbours invading their privacy. Maybe they are hiding Princess Diana and Abraham Lincoln inside the houses after their deaths were faked with mind control waves. Maybe the blind doesn't work. Maybe they work nights.

Can you please explain how the state of window blinds in some random housing estate in Ireland has anything to do with the deaths of Abraham Lincoln, JFK, Shergar and Princess Diana?

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Good man, as you're a gent with a good heart, you can donate the 50 to a child protection charity of your choice.

To everyone else. I'll have the last laugh here. I didn't get my information online.

I can turn water in to wine and I'm craaaaaazy conspiracy theorist with no history of engagement on conspiracy theory forums up until this year.

:)

She has two grown sons. Had they had their suspicions that their mother had been murdered I suspect they'd have dug into it.

William has always been straight-laced but Harry has never been afraid of upsetting the Buckingham apple carts.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,044 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Right, I don't care what your history is, why can't you just give a straightforward explanation or details?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭JimmyChew

Anyone interested my my half arsed unresearched theory that she's in fact not dead but living out her life in far off distant lands with Dodi?

Would suit all concerned including, Charles & Camilla - Yes

Would be agreeable with the Queen and senior Royals - Yes

Would allow her to leave the public life behind and live in relative peace away from the lens - Yes

Funds/resources to carry it off - Yes

Security/Driver to a very senior Royal and Billionaire heir swamping Whiskey and getting behind the wheel? Unlikely, not even in the 90's!

Really well orchestrated scenario, out of the country, at night in a tunnel with a handful of papz?

Half arsed unresearched theory - Yes indeed!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,645 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

so when do we expect this story to break of diana been murdered by mind control rays because she was about to expose a royal kiddie fiddler paedo ring?

this side of Christmas?

1st quarter if next year?

does $hiftys 4 months cover the period?

16th of March it is, then. I'll give you til Paddy's day.

Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

it is more coherent than most conspiracy theories posted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

@JimmyChew wrote:

Security/Driver to a very senior Royal and Billionaire heir swamping Whiskey and getting behind the wheel? Unlikely, not even in the 90's!

Only thing here now is that the driver was not from her usual team, he was deputy security chief at the hotel. Senior staff in a hotel drinking on the job? Rampant, even now.

Why was he driving? They had concocted a plan to send her normal car off as a decoy, and he drove Diana in another car out the back.

There's also the fact that a considerable number of people not only saw her dying in the car, but worked on her in the hospital. Unless they killed a decoy Diana, we're pretty sure she's dead.

As above, it's not the most ridiculous theory though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭buckwheat

Clearly she was murdered. This should clear everything up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

dont be fooled by Harry, they are most likely controlled opposition, him & the wife, I wouldnt be surprised one bit

Although its fairly obvious he doesnt share the same paternal genes as William

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Ah, that old chestnut. Look at a photo of Harry next to Philip, his grandfather. Virtually identical.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Is anyone not controlled opposition these days? Everyones at it

14 days from today, inclusively, to put up or shut up, in case you had forgotten.

Because I certainly haven't.

Full of crap, as predicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,486 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

A theory is not science, so it doesnt have to be scientifically back up?

A person is entitled to believe/make up/think whatever way they want about any subject they like...

Except , in here the "Prove it" bullies will condemn everyone that doesnt follow the narrative, before insulting them as crackpots/theorists/tinfoil hat wearers etc ........

Always the same two or three, they are well know across the forums for it.........

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

A person is entitled to believe/make up/think whatever way they want about any subject they like...

they certainly are. and others are entitled to call it nonsense that is well detached from reality.

Oh, they are entitled to. of course.

But its the way certain people try to belittle, bully people that have the audacity to post 'lies' in their forums is what turns many people away from what used to be an entertaining forum..........

• Registered Users Posts: 33,646 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Of course they are entitled to believe whatever they want, each to their own.

I was just pointing out that many folk believe every conspiracy going for some reason, and as the poster above says, many are detached from reality.

It's no shock to find that many of those who think Diana was murdered, also think Covid was created in a lab and released deliberately, that the earth is flat, the Twin Towers were demolished and that we never went to the Moon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭Hoop66

You’ve got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know…

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭bertiebomber

Nope she wasn't murdered it was just a spot of luck for the royals for once, however she did leave her demon egg behind and he is reaping revenge now with that lunatic he married. Would have been better had she lived she might have been able to stop the idiot making the same mistakes as she had made by talking to dis honest media interviewers. Also she would have steered Him towards an english girl.

Her smothering of him is what caused him to seek an older mother figure, so in essence she has shafted the royal family either way . But , Diana was never truly disrespectful to the monarchy she grafted for 17 years in utter un happiness as she believed in the monarchy. Sadly she was merely used as a pawn and a brood mare, but she should have stopped at 1 foal. The second foal was the mistake Charles even said so when he was born........ he knew satan was now hatched.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Conspiracy theory might not need to be backed up by science, but they should at least be backed up by a theory.

All we get in this forum is someone posting a crazy idea, they have zero idea as to how their idea happened, and also zero idea as to why someone would want to do that crazy idea, why nobody but the poster has managed to discover this crazy idea, and no idea how everyone else who would notice crazy idea occurring for some reason never spotted it or leaked the details of it happening.

So all the conformers, none of them have heard any of the theories mentioned in Here??

Really|? Its just in the posters head?

JFK ? Diana? 911? Moon?

You never heard about the conspiracies until you read them in here???

wow....

Nope, heard them all before. But there is never any explanation as to the how, what or why of any of these theories.

Plenty of conspiracies happen in the world, but we never get the ones about a pension fund being stolen exposed in here. Small groups conspiring to do something are exposed regularly, large and crazy ideas of conspiracies that would be impossible to carry out or require hundreds or thousands of people to be involved in the cover up is what we get instead. But never any explanation as to how or why.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lets not forget how often we have a freak out when someone dares to suggest that a conspiracy theorists subscribes to a commonly held version of the conspiracy theory.

But as we keep seeing, the last thing any of them want to do is actually discuss conspiracy theories or what they believe.

So by you lots reasoning, the accusations that Perdue Pharma were knowingly getting patients addicted was an outrageous theory.

But you probably still dont believe it , as it was on Hulu, and not on the Science channel.....

And how exactly was that conspiracy exposed and who was involved?

When people exposed it did they have evidence to back up their claims?

You didnt watch the series? Read the book ?

And how exactly was that conspiracy exposed and who was involved? - exposed by some doctors/ sales reps and law enforcement.

When people exposed it did they have evidence to back up their claims? -obviously not, the people involved went off a hunch, and then the evidence was found and substanciated.

You are kinda missing my point.

My point being if someone posted in here,

"I think Perdue Pharma are aware that Oxycodin is dangerously addictive and leads to other addictions, and Perdue know it...."

We would have got the usual rhetoric from the usual individuals .... "how... prove it .... Not possible..."

It is possible to suspect something BEFORE evidence is available to back up your claim, as shown with Perdue ..

• Advertisement

And all of that happened within about 5 years of the drug being released, and by people actually doing proper investigations into the actual evidence that they found to back up their claims.

You've had 20+ years to have your hunches and find evidence for Diana and 9/11 conspiracies, and around 60 years for JKF and the moon landings. What have you got to show for it?

Advertisement