Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

403 Forbidden Error on a specific device

Options
  • 13-05-2022 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi All,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, I was struggling to figure out which one to post it in. I tried to access crimecon.co.uk on my mobile and got a 403 forbidden error. I figured the site was down so left it a day to two and tried again, same error. JUst tried on my work laptop and it works fine, have subsequently tried on an old mobile and works fine along with other devices.

I'm just intrigued as to what can cause this error and how I can fix it? I tried with a VPN on various different countries on my android and still nothing, tried in and out of incognito mode and also on different browsers on my android, same error is displaying.

It's the only website I cannot access that I've tried. I always thought a 403 error was on the website's side as the cause but this is blatantly (unless I'm wrong) showing e it is my mobile device causing it.

My device specs are:

Android version 11

Build Oxygen OS 11.2.10.10.LE23BA

Tried with Chrome and DuckDuckGo

I'm at a bit of a loss, in the grand scheme of things it matters little, but it's bugging me now.

Comments

Advertisement