Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,105 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

If Norway win, will they unmask at the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I really enjoyed that from Norway, I just dance and sing along to the ones I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭_NAGDEFY

The Norwegians used be the laughing stock with most zeros up until Bobbysocks in 1985.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

This is such a pleasant song, wouldn't mind if it went on to win it.

This Armenia song like the Lumineres.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Lordi didn't. Kept in character through they whole thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Bopping from Norway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I remember the toilet paper room but can't remember this song at all. Bad sign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭noelfirl

All that work we've all done saving on printing by working from home for the past two years has been for nowt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭archfi

Norway definitely have the two things that matter - a stomper and a gimmick that works.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

This is a nice little ditty from Armenia

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Vivienne23

for our entry next year we should send Irish women in harmony , they sang cranberries dreams last year , they would go down an absolute treat over there

• Registered Users Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Lots of women singing/mumbling like Billie Eilish, and the men going full blown wigger like George Ezra

In rehearsal, she tore away part of the wall to reveal the words ‘Marty Whelan is Sh1te’.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

im a few minutes behind , this French effort is very KLF ( for those old enough to remember the early 90,s )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

How much do the big 5 put in? It might be the only way we get back to the final

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Expunge

How many writers/producers does Norton have with him to create his scripts, do ye reckon?

They're very good, compared to the mustachioed has been on RTE, bluffing his way through it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

So the crowd only get to see her for the last 30 seconds.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Now I'm wondering what song came 5th for in Norway's heats this year...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Armenia has a nice song but thats it.

• Advertisement

Song Nine!

Here’s to you, Terry.

Marty's on the Baileys already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,603 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

That was fine I guess.

France has been the best so far for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,877 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

That purple outfit should be on the bridge of a starship in Flash Gordon...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

The next time Ireland host The Eurovision they should do something very traditional at an Irish show, none of your Riverdance, hold a raffle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭noelfirl

Must be a bit cold in the auditorium judging by her dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

If Sweden wins I think our win record is gone, isn't it?

World Class plamasing

• Advertisement

If Mika doesn’t perform ‘Grace Kelly’ before the night is out, Welsh Megaman go something something.

Advertisement