Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi there

Options
  • 17-05-2022 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I just need to be able to report a comment in another conversation.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TristanKabana

It defames someone I know and work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

Press the "flag" button underneath what they've written.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TristanKabana

Thanks Goldenmick I tried that but as I'm a new user, it says you can't do this. I wonder how long I have to wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

Then just report it by posting a message to the Mod within the thread. It will get picked up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm not aware of any restriction on new users reporting something. Did you confirm your email address before or after your attempt to report it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I can see one post you've reported. You didn't provide any reasoning or explanation with it, and given that you're trying to report a post from 13 years ago, you'd need to provide some very good reasoning.

Advertisement