Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,293 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohhhh look at the time gotta run.........

😅😁

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Not really. Eldest moved to London in mid-March and the same day, the youngest moved to Valencia, Spain. (Not Kerry!) Will hopefully get to visit them both in July.

Saudi, so sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he is doing better now?

Thomil, am a mama so my hugs will heal. Here's one 🥰

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Work office, getting ready to give my final classes of the academic year this week. Still not quite finished with that huge stack of student assignments but nearly there!

Very important week ahead with a number of meetings etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,171 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sardonicat that is really sh1tty. Until you see it in reality, it's hard to imagine that we have a third world health system that has neglected our seniors.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Good to see you back Sardi, hopefully things get better for your dad 🤗🤗 I can only imagine the shock

@thomil 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,126 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Happiness is....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

... A warm dog? 😂

Lying in bed feeling exhausted

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Thanks for your thoughts, everyone. Dad finally saw a Doc at 8.30 this morning. They're keeping him in for tests and obs. He's definitely much better, told one of the nurses she had the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen. Feckin chancer.

I got home about 10.00 and slept. Just tried ringing the ED but they're so busy no one answered. I just have to go on the premise that no news is good news. Will try again later.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, busy looking time at the coalface ahead.

It is the oddest night in work, i think my namesakes are fcuking with the systems, all sorts of odd faults and untraceable errors occurring feck knows what to expect *shakes fist at full moon*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂👍

Good morning all, relaxing with the mutt. Did my annual medical yesterday so allowed to gorge on anything that I want :)

Congratulations on passing your NCT, think i would fail on emissions 😂🤮

Still with the odd things happening here, be glad to see the back of the place later.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Going back to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭thomil

Good morning everyone :) Workside here and in a much better place mentally. Coffee now!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Be noon before bed for me, hope you're just resting and not ill.

@Sardi - my apologies!

I didn't see the post you made about your dear dad. Sorry to hear of all the hassle and panic at A&E yesterday (A&E is sheer hell at the best of times, been there so many times in the past when having to have an emergency alcohol detox) and I hope he is doing much better today.

You are so very good to be looking after him so well. 😊 Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Would love to be able to do that after a night of rotten sleep. - but I have three lectures to give today...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Couldn't you give them a reading list and send them off for a bit of "self directed study"? 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Lashing rain. Cat looked out and said **** that, had his lunch and went back to bed.

• Advertisement

On the way to work, it's cold or just me?.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Not just you Grem , we thought the same here today .

Phew I don't get much sleep on a Tuesday but I was a bit stunned when I walked out the door.. How is all in Mam land?.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,157 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Finished at the tech desk. On the road Thursday until Sunday. I believe it's part of the wild Atlantic way for me. Reading the notes now with a cold bottle beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

All fine here Grem thank you. I've the fire lit just for a little of heat ! Hope tonight is smooth sailing for you 🙂

Safe travelling@Grandeeod .

@Grandeeod is that work travel?. Enjoy either way.

@Mam of 4 Good, not just me, one more night here then a sleep hopefully

Super blood moon heading your way tonight, good luck 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 12,157 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

• Advertisement

Pop in for a cuppa if you're my direction 😉

Advertisement