Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEO, Internal Revenue 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭MaryRyan48

It's just such a head wreck waiting isn't it?!! Would have been nice not to have to put down another weekend! Better be good news after all the waiting, lol 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gk84

I know the weekend Is the worst cuz u still open every mail even though you know its pointless haha it really better be good news at this point ha. I think 110 were placed in the first lot of interviews which means only about 13 didn't pass so I'm holding onto that haha ...and that most ppl are dublin lol

• Registered Users Posts: 35 onlydaughter30

Hi, anyone else doing interviews this week?

Know of three people up this week also! Best of luck ☺️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 MDMUll

Hey does anyone know when interview results will be out or how long they have taken previously?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 LouiseHarp

I don't feel very confident about my interview at all, felt vey bad about it afterwards.

I wonder will they post batch 2 results first or else give both batch 2 and 3 interview results together?

Has anyone in the 2nd batch called heard anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Thanks for the update!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MiggyB

Just for information purposes there can be more than 1 person on each OOM.

Batch 1 moving along nicely again!!

Great! Any idea how far along they have gone with batch 1?

It is in the 30's at the moment though not all up to this have received offers - a lot of Dublin offers went out last week..some locations are slow moving but others have jumped ahead. It all depends on numbers in each location..

• Registered Users Posts: 31 avocadoator

More interviews this week, I believe they are batch 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 tipphunter82

Anyone know when batch 3 interview results will be?? Did my interview yesterday.

I was waiting 7 weeks for my results but I think I was one of the earlier interviews in my batch. Somewhere between 5-7weeks seems to be the norm! Best of luck 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 32 tipphunter82

Mary Ryan that's a long time to be waiting I think. Hard to know how you done in the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭delricyo

A very rough guess would be about a week after the last interview. If you were one of the first interviewed, you could be waiting a while. I remember waiting about 4 weeks for an interview result before, but I had nice 2 week holiday in the middle of that wait to help keep my mind off it!

The email we received in relation to batch 3 interviews said interviews would be up to end of May. So hopefully hear by 2nd week in June. Fingers crossed 🤞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 jakes14

What number have they called up to for interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭linpoo

How did you find the interview? Had mine Monday and I'm not confident I did enough to pass

Anyone any idea how many panelled on batch 2? Wish they would hurry up and post on revnet!!

I can never tell if I did enough in the interviews to be honest. I think its too close to call either way but fingers crossed. Have you applied to the interdepartmental HEO too?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭linpoo

I wasn't my best self at all, know I could have done better but what's done is done.

Never applied for the Inter D. Not sure why I didn't tbh

Just dont know why they have this 3rd batch? like do they expect that many HEO's will be needed. So many other panels also. Any thoughts?

They're crying out for HEOs. There have been something like 400 retirements last year as well as lots of promotions of HEOs up to AP level which need to be filled. I also heard there are plans to change the staffing structure to make it more focused on middle management rather than lower grades. I read that in some strategy somewhere. So that's good for us! Also some are Dublin roles but also nationwide

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Galantis

Received an offer today. Best of luck to all of you in this campaign. Light at the end of the tunnel thankfully

• Advertisement

Well done! Do you mind me asking for what county?

I'm in group 3. The interview was end of April. Interviews going on until end of May. The wait for the result is sooo long 😔

Advertisement