Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE UK Stadium Event- Principality Stadium Cardiff Wales 3rd September 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Seating plan, looking like no big fancy entrance way

• Registered Users Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Which will be hard cam side?

I'm guessing that dark line is the entrance and hard cam behind A1 and A2 blocks? Would be looking at L19 and l20 then as good seats to get.

Post edited by titan18 on

I'm guessing behind blocks A2 and A1 and in front of the lower North stand

Wasn't expecting them to not have a big entrance way

More seating for us at least then.

Going to try for that lower tier, or even mid tier tomorrow. I'm half expecting Ticketmaster to be a disaster so hopefully get something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

It’s quite frustrating they aren’t giving the ticket prices. I can’t see the reasoning behind it.

I’m dreading north of three figures for the nosebleeds. Silly money for floor seats.

• Advertisement

Ya, it's actually quite dirty as we'll all queue up tomorrow and then even if the prices are high, we may still buy them out of fear at that point. Hard to plan when you don't know the cost. I'm expecting high prices after today though. Like there's a 175 difference in the fan packages between floor and lower tier and the benefits on those are crap, so I'm expecting floor seats are going to be 5-600 and lower tier is 3-400ish.

Hope no one is intending on a family day out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Creeping Death

Have you all got the pre sale email/code for tomorrow?

There's a couple of us registered the day it was announced, and none of us have received anything yet.

Yeah those premium fan packages are some load of waffle for what you get

You're getting into the venue earlier to spend more money, get a 3D ticket and poster but they very nicely give you a £50 voucher to use in the merch stand

Yup, I got mine earlier. I went through the registration link about 10 times though so no idea which time worked.

It's a generic presales code so bloody useless though, code is CLASH

Comparison chart for the packages

• Advertisement

Those ramp tickets must be ridiculously priced by themselves. That package was like 1250 I think so the seats themselves (and they're row 11 so not even front row ramp seats) must be 4 figures easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Creeping Death

Thanks for the code, really appreciate it!

Seems quite a few people haven't received it yet, bit of a mess.

Dreading seeing the prices tomorrow after seeing todays, but hopefully we'll all get sorted with something.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Hotel, flights and 2 tickets all for under 1000, which was my budget! Happy days! Roll on September!

So those tickets prices lads **** me pink there expensive

Got sorted and got a ticket for Upper tier South Stand (Level 10) for just under €140. Which I was budgeting

Flights, hotel and ticket got, roll on September

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

The prices for this gave me a good hearty chuckle. That Wembley show in 92 sure must've been good to warrant this amount of long running good will for a company that can barely fill half of MSG these days.

Managed to get a ticket in the lower tier eventually (god Ticketmaster is so ****). Cost me 450 so expensive enough, and not the seats I want (I'm L10 so above the entrance area), but happy to get tickets at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

Hi all, just wondering what time do you think this will start/finish at? I see on Ticketmaster it says 3 but do you think it’ll be more 7 or 8 like US ppv times?

I'm assuming 8 to 11/11.30 as they'll want to allow US audiences to watch too.

Yup, they're a bit ridiculous. I think if you took 20-30% off each ticket price, it'd still be expensive but it wouldn't feel like you're getting robbed.

Does UK TM have the same rule as we do in that you have a certain time to refund ticket ?

Have a £100 TM gift card that wouldn't work at the time and now it's back working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

Yeah that’s what I was thinking alright. Just when they went to Saudi Arabia it was on here at like 3 or 4 so It would of been early in US but obviously different circumstances with them so I’d say you’re right!

I'd assume you can resell the tickets anyway and you'll get your money back

Do people think L10 will be good seats, or should I look for something different? Haven't been to a wrestling show before so not sure what the view would be like at the entrance area

• Registered Users Posts: 23,164 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Paid over €500 for two mid tier tickets.. how do they justify these prices? I’ve been to many sporting and music events and e never pod anything close to these prices. It’s outrageous.

flight accom and tickets sorted. Expect this to be UK super show down/ Saudi show vibe but looking forward nonetheless

Sorted it out

Got a mid tier ticket instead and used £100 gift card towards it. Still works out at just under €220 but sure look if I'm making the effort heading over I might as well get a worthwhile ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

The tickets are fairly eye watering alright. Four figures for any event is just ludicrous (and sort of vile).

I’m going with a few lads and we hummed and hawed about going for tickets north of €200. We couldn’t justify it. We are all the furtherest we have ever been in our WWE fandom.

Landed pretty decent tickets for €100 in the upper tier.

ROW 12. ROW 1-11 are approximately €225 each. Can’t fathom such a move.

We’re gone the weekend in Bristol route. I’d say all in, flights and all we’ll do the event for the bones of about €300. All happy as Larry.

I’m totally expect a show worthy of such hype. It’s a pity Taker went last year. He would have gotten some reception.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Sorry Marston you're gonna have to explain how this meme relates at all to my comment. Looks like an attempt to shoehorn your meme into a conversation dude.

How come the service charge gets more expensive as you move pricing categories ?

• Advertisement

Ya, that pricing has basically put it at some of the highest prices you get for sporting events. Like the "Experience" packages basically positioned it against stuff like paddock club at a good few F1 tracks but at nowhere near the value you get.

If i wasn't justifying it as a once off event (I'll likely never go to another WWE event tbh bar maybe doing a Mania at some point), I'd have skipped it.

Advertisement