Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffalo mass shooting - Great Replacement Theory & the long trail of blood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

So you're saying that there is actually a demographic shift away from Europeans towards non Europeans in some European countries?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Nope. I'm saying that there are more non-white Europeans than before. Europeans are not being replaced.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭timmyntc

Back to basics then - I have 5 granny smith apples, I eat 2, then I buy another 2 pink ladies.

The pink ladys have replaced the granny smiths I ate. The same principle applies at the macro-population level, with natural births/deaths and immigration.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Only if someone is eating the white Europeans.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Also Timmy is conveniently ignoring that the theory explicitly relates to non white Europeans. Just trying to downplay how horribly racist the theory and no study backs it up....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭Nermal

Why are you repeatedly asking for evidence of something (replacement per your definition) that no one in the thread has stated is happening?

Olympic level mental gymnastics going on from you. So people only get replaced if they are killed, but not if they die naturally?

A man in my office died of a heart attack, and a woman was hired to replace him. That woman replaced that man.

It is literally the same principle at the population level, yet you seem unable to comprehend it. People naturally die, not enough people are born to replace them, so immigration fills the gap - i.e. immigrants replace the % of population that declined. Its not a conspiracy, its not a bad thing, but it is by definition, A replacing B.

Because you'd be engaging in equivocation.... again 😂

It's not "replacement" unless people are being physically removed, that is your position I believe?

So if a European country's European population dwindles to zero while it's non European population increases to 100 per cent, no replacement has occurred provided that nobody was shipped off somewhere else, according to you?

Sooner or later you'll have to commit to your position and look silly or just start wailing "Naziiiiiii" again.

Use a silly analogy, get a silly response.

Who is orchestrating this "replacement" of Europeans? Answer with evidence please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

No you ate two granny smiths and you acquired two pink ladies they were not replaced.

If you have 5 apples and eat two you have three apples.

If you acquire two more apples you have five but the first two have not been replaced they have been eaten.

However if you had a bowl of apples and I took two Granny smiths and I replaced them with two pink lady apples. Then you could say Robbie replaced my granny smiths with 2 pink ladies, that would be a replacement.

• Advertisement

Believe in whatever silly guff you think. No amount of daft what if's are going to prove this racist conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,837 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

If the European population reduces and the non European population increases, nobody is being replaced, the non EU population is just increasing and the EU population is reducing.

The EU population can still increase again. The two populations are not intrinsically connected. You don't lose 1 if you gain 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Back to basics then - I have 5 granny smith apples, I eat 2, then I buy another 2 pink ladies.

The pink ladys have replaced the granny smiths I ate. The same principle applies at the macro-population level, with natural births/deaths and immigration.

Only if someone is eating the white Europeans.

Olympic level mental gymnastics going on from you. So people only get replaced if they are killed, but not if they die naturally?

Oh FFS, no mental gymnastics, you literally said the same principle applies, that europeans are being eaten, then replaced with other apples that someone bought no less.

You didn't replace the pink ladies after the 2 granny smiths went to rot, you said they were ate.

The pink ladies haven't replaced any granny smiths. If granny smiths want to breed in this warped analogy where apples are persons, they can. If the pink ladies ate the 2 granny smiths maybe you're on to something.

GRT says that the person buying and eating all these apples is a Liberal NWO Jew and he has it out for the granny smiths, and if the granny smiths don't start wiping out the pink ladies (and the Jew(s)) there will be no granny smiths left. The reality is some granny smiths and pink ladies will pair off and make pinksmith etc. baby apples (ie. miscegenation), and some granny smiths will pair with other granny smiths to make new baby granny smiths, etc.

MEPs within the European Union for starters.

re·​place | \ ri-ˈplās  \

replacedreplacingreplaces

Definition of replace

transitive verb

to restore to a former place or position

replace cards in a file

to take the place of especially as a substitute or successor

: to put something new in the place of

replace a worn carpet

So we are putting new people in the place of the old people (who died, and were not already replaced by new births)

How do the radicals get from here though, to the violent extermination of other people based on race?

You didn't read that, did you? Nobody is being replaced. Are we back to the old tactic of changing the meaning of words to suit your argument?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭ArthurDayne

I think you are over-simplifying the phenomenon of demographic change to make it fit neatly into a definition of replacement. These “groups” you refer to could be broken down in so many different ways but what you seem to be doing is inferring that there are two groups — A and B — which presumably refers to immigrants and ‘natives’. You claim that a birth rate imbalance would mean that immigrants ‘replace’ natives, right? That seems pretty simplistic to me — not least because none of these groups never stay static, they change and intertwine.

Like, if I marry a black woman who came here from West Africa and my children are non-white, and let’s say my children marry other black people who immigrate to Ireland and then have black children themselves .... have I been replaced? What “group” are my grandchildren in now? I dare say the Venn Diagram would soon become unwieldy. My friend’s wife is Polish and they have one son, what ‘group’ is he in and how does his group differ from my hypothetical children?

Just because demographic change has accelerated, this is not due to design or replacement. The world has simply become smaller, travel is easier, and the West is an attractive place for people to gravitate to — the same way people have always gravitated towards centres of commerce or freedom / safety. Saying that people are being “replaced” is a simplistic interpretation, and it can lead to some very dangerous conclusions.

Dictionary definition was posted above

: to put something new in the place of

In order to stop EU countries populations from falling and having a demographic(pension) crisis, immigrants must take the place of the natural drop in population - i.e. immigrants need to replace the EU population that declined.

I dont know and I dont agree with the conspiracy, as I've said umpteen times. My point is that the replacement is real (for economic reasons), but certain people cant seem to agree on the definition of the word "replace".

Assuming that we're not human beings but merely cogs in a machine. Others have explained this to you in better terms. Repeating this nonsense does not make it true.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Last week I cooked a lasagne for my family and we ate every bit of it.

If I cook a lasagne tonight is that replacing the lasagne I ate last week?

• Advertisement

I haven't used a single what if, I'm asserting what you believe based on your own statements and you obviously can't stand over it as it's reliant on blatant equivocation. Hence resorting to insults.

So, now that we have established to the satisfaction of any reasonable person, that Europeans are being replaced by non Europeans in some European countries, I suppose the next question is to what extent is it occurring and is it a good thing, bad thing or non event?

Or perhaps we should discuss why having that discussion is racist.

Where was this established? All I saw was you and timmy spouting the same daft trope over and over again.

Feel free to provide proof that we're being replaced bit since you ignored my previous four requests, I expect nothing.

Dictionary definition 

Should be interested in the Manifesto definitions. You aren't replacing a lugnut with another lugnut, you're talking about the population of human persons becoming more multicultural. As though you are trying to box the topic into the corner by not acknowledging this.

My point is that the replacement is real (for economic reasons), but certain people cant seem to agree on the definition of the word "replace"

My point is that the worst kind of people don't see the distinction and they think replace means they are being wiped out. That's what they call it after all, the Great Replacement Theory.

“An unrelenting stream of immigration. But why? Well, Joe Biden just said it, to change the racial mix of the country. That’s the reason, to reduce the political power of people whose ancestors lived here, and dramatically increase the proportion of Americans newly arrived from the Third World. … This is the language of eugenics, it’s horrifying.”

— Fox News host Tucker Carlson, remarks during his evening news show, Sept. 22

To hear them tell it, letting in the Irish during the famine was to be heralded as the end of the white race.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,837 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

They're not 'replacing' anyone - their existence does not inhibit the existence of Europeans.

You have a job. Your boss decides to replace you with someone else. You now no longer have a job. Can you go back to that job? No, you have been replaced. Someone else has taken your role.

That is not the same situation as this population demographic. Nobody is 'taking' your European role.

We might be 'adding' immigrants to fill roles that are empty because of the European demographic decreasing, but that does not inhibit Europeans from increasing their number.

You might find that pedantic semantically, however it completely changes the nature of this conspiracy theory as it removes the feelings that Europeans are losing their position in their society and being 'replaced' by a non EU person. Which is factually incorrect. Nobody is losing anything.

"Cogs in the machine" is exactly how populations are modelled at the macro level. To say that wide population groups cannot be replaced like that because "we're all human beings" is the biggest cop out among cop outs.

I agree its not as black and white as group A and group B, that analogy was only used because certain people cant grasp the concept of a population being replaced without something akin to the Armenian genocide. Its not a nefarious conspiracy, its something we do for economic reasons as Ive explained already, however demographic change through immigration is by definition replacement.

Put it this way - seeing as there are not enough births to keep EU population up, it would have to decline if something were not to replace the population lost through natural decline.

Replacement does not by definition mean someone "loses" out - it means you fill the place of something with something else.

For every EU person that dies, some are replaced by new births. Of those that are not replaced by new births, we try to replace them through immigration into the union. Its by definition replacing something.

There is a reason we talk about "replacement birthrates" - the idea being that each new baby born replaces a person who dies. The same principle applies to immigration.

Look, there's only so many times I can say why this is nonsense. If you're going to keep at it, all it does is beg the question why. O1s1n has perfectly debunked your drivel much more effectively than I have.

If you have proof that we're being replaced, provide it. You don't, of course but I'll give you the opportunity nonetheless.

From the UN:

Replacement Migration: Is it A Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?

Replacement migration refers to the international migration that would be needed to offset declines in the size of population, the declines in the population of working age, as well as to offset the overall ageing of a population.

Even the UN use the term "replacement" to describe immigrants replacing the natural population decline. How is it that you cannot accept it as a valid use of the term "replace" when even the UN can?

Provided each time, would you like to repeat that loop in again, perhaps in a manner that doesnt end with running off under the cover of insults?

If not, we can move on.

• Advertisement

Migration does not equate to replacement. Presumably, the UN are looking at it from an economic standpoint. You're shilling the debunked Kalergi plan. There's a difference.

Advertisement