Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

Tomorrow Sunday 22nd May

5.35 York

ZARGUN 25/1 were 1st to jump off page -- Scott Dixon going well so that helped with pagejumping,, Zargun not done much racing over 6f, and not impossible to think he won't stay here (I reckon he will); but he has come 3rd previously over C&D on good to soft - the ground looks similar tomorrow. An interesting one tbs, given his age and overall racing profile - possibly well handicapped at these sort of trips 😕

Horse was staying on today over 5fs; and if he goes tomorrow, then Zargun would have to be a tad more than a 'sporting each way bet' ..

Will chance AVA GO JOE 16/1 ew as well in same race ,, third pick ADAAY TO REMEMBER 10/1 last one - fourth pick ASADJUMEIRAH 11/1

all each way 🤣 6 places on offer in places i reckons 😊

stand on me ! One of them four may well win 😊

g'luck 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

I got my moneys back, so no hard feelings.

I'm liking Wesmorian in 4:35 York but the size of the field 🙄

still at a loss - confusion is nothing new, as CL once noted in her classic "time after time" 😂

Gets a ''lost in translation'' from me 😁

I really thought she were gonna win there towards t'end - looked as if RM had several lengths to find, but didn't alas 😯 ,,,,,,,,,,, = "notebook job" 😃

nowt more for 2day - English cards look tricky

Tomorrow Monday 23rd May

looking slightly further afield - try to get some inspiration going

2.10 Wolves

Lenny's Spirit ~ 7/4 looks a poor price to follow up his lto C&D success.., had a firsttime tonguestrap that day and was better drawn also, in stall two, as opposed to the 10 box he gets to jump from here.

Copake ~ 11/2 looks short enough also,, came third lto over CD,, Is a keengoing sort, but is a former CD winner,, Like Lenny's Spirit, Copake is also only four and they both may have more to offer. Not for me tomorrow anyroad.

CITY ESCAPE ~ 13/2 ew has a chance based on some form she has when staying on over the shorter trip of the 'extended mile' here; 2nd over CD two outings ago,, will hope she settles and is held up out the back - if she puts in a good showing, she, at least, should be staying on at the end. Is drawn in box one, so will hope she breaks well, nabs rail, and lets the rest get on with it.

PLANSINA ~ 9/2 ew knows how to win over course and distance,,, was a close 2nd at track and trip on her penultimate outing..

have at least summit done for tomorrow - might look some more later on this eve,,, looks like Prem League is concluding today - might have to keep an eye on proceedings there so as to have some bs to spout in bookie shoppes if i ventures in on t'morrow.. 🤣

Happy Sunday folks 😊

g'luck

• Advertisement

Are they ever not tricky? Even the most straight forward favs get beaten :D

Let's dive in! 3:30 York Anandale 10/1 - has won cl3 even of this mark, ran 3 solid races for new trainer this year, PP is paying 6 places in this 18 runners mash-up 😄

Let's dive in! 😁

mmm j@u - dive in - I'd love to, but not so much on the horsies 😊

Went for CASILLI ew at big price - see what happens

aint 'feeling it' tho

gd luck :D

4th Casilli got = n2b

was looking at 'wrong' horse late on - spotted one staying on on t'outside (with similar colours to Casilli) - that were First Impression (what got 7th).. thought me backed a loser; anyroad a placer me got, but cudda been more enjoyable if i were watchin right nag 🙂 small screen viewiing aint the best,,

i have nowt else for t'day 😴 perhaps j@u and others can fare better in the 'finding picks' stakes ,,,

a few millionaires about to bend a knee now - EFF the PL 😒 !!

Stop moaning, Casilli was 33/1 placer, good shout! Annandale got nowhere near, not a good start, now I feel demotivated to look at others 😅

^^^^

😁

it ws more your idea than mine woman ! 😁 if ya wanna knock it on t'head, tis fine with me j@u ,,, be other days 🤣

almost made a boob there - was writing out your name (j@u) and what was about to come up,.. only 'predictive' somesuch,, this wouda been end result -#(j@u all suck ) - minus t'brackets - they were put there on porpoise 😒 not nice if that appened - the collegial atmosphere round here would have been wiped oot in one fell swoop ☹️ "I always knew that leffesem was a misanthrope" etc etc .. humbug to this new and 'disimproved' boards 😒

and ole leff's compadres might of had sent him to Coventry 😓

#must be some other poster's name i reckon - aint cared to click to find ite 😄

this day sho don't lend itself to studying - p'raps if I were up earlier than what i was then i might have had it "easy" like a Sunday maw-aw-aw-aw-aw-awrn-ain,,, and thereby perchance could have been in studying mood at this junction 😂 ............

,,,,, fatigue has set in - HARD !

😃

• Advertisement

Westmorian 4th, 18/1 good he didn't win because I wasn't on 😀 I don't do "@" to look for nicknames but I tend not to read what I type and end up with missing words etc.

am glad he did nae win for ya j@u ,, all things considered 🤣 still, 18 placer works out at just north o' 5/4 - all things considered nd tekken intee account, if 'each waying' it,,,

PS how can i talk to my imaginary interweb mate if me cannae use '@' sign ?? 😁 😂

You've got a placer again! if you backed any of them of course. I'm looking at the last in York and thinking that favorite might even be able to take it. Hannon's horse is the danger.

oy oy!! 'a' placer - me gots two j@u 😋

'if' I backed any of them - am disappointed ye think i might no back them 😓

tomorrow might see a different outlook - some days are filed under the 'one of them days' in noggin 🤐 ☺️

g'luck in lucky lucky last anyroad :D

I'm liking Hannon's in t'last me - think has best chance of principals in t'market here,, HEREDIA win

An ew punt also on GOMETRA GINTY in same 6.40Yk race.. up against it, but has a squeak if tries make all/races prominently.. will ignore last three runs, and t'reasons are a combo of soft ground/a break to contend with/2 of them races were at Chester,,, up against it, but goes well on gd to soft or better..

g'luck

Gett UP ya beautiful bargedrifting HEREDIA !!!!!! 😁

Oh FFS! By a frikin head! I'm giving up. ETA :*** as Sonofthegoat would say "no bets for the next 3 years". *** ETA: I'm mixing myself couple of pina coladas and drinking myself to sleep tonight.

fair play j@u 🤣

enjoy yer alcoholic beverages nd git ya own self some well deserved kip 😊

i'll give ya a shout out in "3 years time" j - if we is still both knocking about 😆

things to do: shower , snap , mebbe a bitta viewing on the '900' channels , and perhaps a bit of study 😜 them winners won't find themselves - although one does get the odd pagejumper , but it's a fine and delicate balance ("artistry" ya might call it) ,,, study too hard, and t'results oft don't see ones efforts rewarded; study too little, and ye (usually)gits what ya deserve 😊

every now and then a 'no study' day is t'way for'ard

til next time

th-th-th-th-dat'sallfolks :)

Hot Jock

Young Ray Dawson is banging them in like a gud'un in recent times. All must be good at home with 'er indoors 😃 Raymond is an apprentice(?) who many shrewd judges, and me, feel can go all the way to the top 🙂 Definitely a young man going places, and tomorrow he heads to lowly Dunstall Park

Many shrewd, not so shrewd punters, and me, often like to follow a jockey in form.. that is wot i is doing an all 😋

Four rides at Wolves he has tomorrow - have already put one up further up page,,,

1.10 Boadicea Belle 7/1

2.10 City Escape 6/1

2.40 Lady Nagin 8/1

3.40 Green Door 14/1

will likely do these in multis me ,, g'luck all :)

5.10 Windsor

OBTAIN 15/2 ew

Good form in Ireland, now with Alice Haynes.. won at Wolves over 6f trip two runs back - flopped in a listed race over the minimum lto at Bath,, will read nothing into that.

Silks Pass is the 9/4 jolly in this, but I think Aphelios 11/4 is the one to beat on form.

Hard to get a good line on the form here, as many are lightly raced, one or two coming off an absence, with not much turf form overall, and some 'poor looking' form figures might have been from higher graded races.

I think Obtain is more than fairly priced here - could easily be 4s or less i fink.

Silks Pass is the 9/4 jolly, has only had four races, won the very first of those over 5f. He ran close to the pace that time, and seems to always use this same tactic; was keengoing on his return to action at Leicester in April. Don't know why he's fav, but enough reasons imo to be against him. Possible place-lay.

• Advertisement

7.10 Windsor

SWEET REWARD 3/1 gen win

Is challenging Group One Power ~ 5/2 for favouritism here. Sweet Reward looks short enough at 3s, but looks the most likely to me. Was very unlucky lto over CD when finishing second of seven.. trainer Johnny Portman is operating at a 24% s/r recently, with 5 wins from 24 runners in last three weeks.

1.50 Leicester

NOAH DAVID 6/1 win.. A pagejumper but is unraced.

The 11/4 fav Blatant will likely give a good account here,,, is down in grade, but up in trip.. has never raced beyond 5f or on ground described as good, or better. Should give a good account, but as things stand, Blatant looks a potential place-lay to yours true lee.

The 3/1 2nd fav Espirito is one who's having his 3rd run, but at 6fs this will be his first attempt beyond the minimum. I like to hazard an odd guess at 'breeding' so as to rule something in or out, but I'm guessing as a 2yr old, Espirito wants 5fs and not 6. Another place-lay prospect imo.

I have a sneaking suspicion David Evans' ANSANI 50/1 e/w NAP can go a lot better on his 2nd run,, came 5th of five on his lto nd first ever run, at Salisbury over 5fs,, Pulled hard early and was hampered at the start - managed to hit the front at one stage, and was collared about 2f out, and then weakened,,, a smoother trip and if the jockey don't need to pull her mount too hard, then Gina Mangan might have a right good chance of going well, and hopefully at least get a place here.

g l

2.20 Leicester

Aryaah is the 15/8 fav, looks the most likely, and unlikely to not go very close,, no outstanding win claims, and with his ~ prohibitive price I'll overlook Aryaah here.

Midnight Train 3/1 won over a similar trip at Nott lto,, i aint feeling it tho,, think he'll come up short.

Benjamin Bear 11/2 has never raced on turf,, a staying on 2nd over the extended 9f at Wolves lto,, lack of turf form and price available makes BB of very little appeal

Cicely 7/1 is a several times winner at the extended 9f Wolverhampton trip,, has never raced on turf, and has never come placed in three spins at 10f when running at Chelly and Lingers.. hard enough to fancy

YOUNG WINSTON 12/1 each way NB looks like one with solid place claims here,, Came third lto in the race that Midnight Train (mentioned above) won,, Good to firm ground should be fine,, looks like one that could go off about 7s,, be looking for 4 places here,,,, a place would be good enough, without being too hopeful.

For reasons unknown to me, Octopus 25s and Homer's girl 80/1 look like ones to either take note of, or to watch,,, mebbe it's the firsttime gear they sport, or their names even,, Octopus is no. 13 in racecard and is drawn 13,, he also came 13th of 13 on his first ever run,, will have a lil e/w on em both, for reasons known to me (i wants to win 😆 = reason enough)

that's enuf for nigh

night all :D

2:50 Leicester - Roman Dynasty 4/1 ran a good race on come back this year, down another pound, this is slightly weaker race, same jockey.

3:50 Leicester - Salvator Mundi 9/4 went close over CD when BF last time, today he's 6lb lower incl jockey claim, sure it's his day today.

I'm not betting, just watching ☺️ yeah 😂

2.50 Lei

SADIQAA & HELLO ZABEEL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Both your picks in my monday pots

ta potto for the inclusions 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

oops I meant j@utis picks! at lecister

Advertisement