Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky sports fantasy football 21/22 race to 50k.

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow-bit of a calculated lottery for the last day but hope it’s a strong finish for everyone 👍

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I have 2 transfer left on my team #1 for tomorrow and 5 on my 2nd team. Mini private league is sown up so just looking to take a punt a few pints for fun. Any recommendations appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,706 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It's been a blast lads, thanks for all.the very insightful posts over the course of the season, best of luck to everyone today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

A Chelsea attacking player so maybe Mount if he plays. Diaz from Liverpool another option. I would have Son and Kane if possible to cover both of them. Bowen too as West Ham have something to play for.

Well done on winning the boards league! Seemed to have got two teams in the top 100 in the end so we got 4 teams in the top 100 between us!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Cheers, I knew top 10 was gone before the matches started as I had Alonso, Richarlison and VVD (+Salah) all out. I was hopeful that Alonso would do well against Watford.

still very happy with the season overall though, how did today go for you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Finished on 141st in the end. A good finish but top 100 still just evades me. A few transfers in hand would sure have been nice (thinking of kdb haul in particular). Still happy with the season overall though. Some very good going from boardsies - claw and thunderdog in particular! Well done lads...

We go again next season. Unless WW3 or Monkeypox has taken care of us. Have a great summer!

I had 10 players starting plus Salah in main team. Captained Kane. My final team was Ramsdale Laporte Cancelo Silva Rudiger Ramsey Gallagher Mount Son Kane Salah. Chelsea let me down again.

Had Kulu in my 2nd team which got me 91st with it.

Obviously after being in the top 10 for a long time I have a few regrets but have learned a lot from it. Only Dave Perrins hung in there from the group of us that were there for so long. I think we all ended up looking at each other rather than the teams coming up behind us!

Looking forward to next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Diasapointing season for me. Made a few too many mistakes with my transfers. Congrats to Ciaran wining board league. Roll on next season.

• Advertisement
Advertisement