Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Would you not compare him to a younger mr Big...both seem to skid past trouble more or less...

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Shithappens101

Didn't know there was a Gucci Don! The Flashy one seems to draw more attention to himself then Mr. Big did though?

Is this true about Kinahans having protection from Russian Military Intelligence Organisation? Personal protection, deals for weapons and help with money laundering. No wonder the U.S. out for them! Another Cold War!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Yes , a bloke I know works for Russian Military Intelligence , he was telling us about it.

You know someone who works for them or are you winding me up? After all l seen it in Sunday World! If it is true, l don't think U.S. be getting their handcuffs on Kinahans as soon as they think they will!

• Advertisement

Think Christy's been an important Advisor to his son's in the background! Daniel learning from the Master! This Russian involvement is new to me. Would make another good Godfather Triology, Irish style!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Looks like Kinhanah ocg are having trouble with their finances. Unable to pay for the silence of banged up memebers doing long bids. Wheels slowly but surely falling off.

The russians? Ha. Thats one of the better ones on here in a while.

Not sure anyone banged up would be singing like canaries. They'd be brown bread before 5 million reward spent in their heads! Maybe others not banged up be tempted! This Russian thing a bit mad!

Are the Kinahans not looking after the families of these prisoners? (Moneywise)

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭bricksNDmortar

Stories are getting better. First DK was dealing with sierra leone child soldiers now this ffs

• Advertisement

Why do people say Kinahans the men on the wings in mountjoy and portlaoise wouldn’t even know a Kinahan. They are in there due to taking up work.

You'll be guaranteed that if lads arent getting a few quid they wont be long about turning states. Kinahans reach isnt what it was even 2 months ago. Big Christy just wants things to quieten down. Lads are under orders not to be rocking the boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

I know those alligned to either Kinahans or Hutches were segregated in Wheatfield, possibly The Joy and Portlaoise too! I'm sure most never met a Kinahan but they worked indirectly for them? Isn't that where the money was for anyone dealing for to do with Kinahans?

Is the flashy lad swinging both ways then!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

No he swings both allegedly.

I've a mate married to a Russian from a while back. He would know if that Russian story is true, she has relatives very connected.

It was reported the other day that they Kinahans finances aren't showing any signs of suffering after their accounts over there were frozen. If the Americans want them gone, they will be gone, maybe waiting to see where the cash is. The Russian no doubt would be charging more once the Americans put reward out, if the Russians are involved at all. I'm guessing most or a massive amount of their money is in cash only and hidden everywhere, but who could you trust not to be dipping into it, or to protect it.

I think same. Lots of cash hidden offside and maybe in a few lame accounts set up with a big cash pay out to whoever agreed to do it. They'll never be stuck for money or to pay off whoever they need to. They say everyone has a price! Dipping probably normal but l wouldn't say much too noticeable taken that the Kinahans especially Christy wouldn't expect to happen. Long as the bulk of their millions is good! Russian thing a bit hard to believe but then again who knows for sure!

Oh maybe his bird swings both ways too!

So you are saying she's Russian but don't know her name?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Only reason Kinahan is being linked to Russians cause Git and Seaner were posting pro putin sentiments online that’s it

• Advertisement

No..

That bird with him is the one causing all the trouble, if you read back over the last few pages I think her name or initials might be mentioned. I don't know the rules of this thread anymore.

Flashy/Wardy/Ears swings both way allegedly, but never been in the room with him to find out for sure... 🙄

My mate is married to the Russian Bird and she would know if there was any truth to that story or rumour straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 The Help

Will ya give over!! Me mates wife is Russian more like your rushin out pure waffle. Where do some of you pull this garbage? Nicola Talentless wannabees.

We all know what Flashy is but to now add that he likes pulling on cigars now is a stretch. Stay relevant the proper way lads

Straight up mate they are squeezed for money. When you have that many people to pay off it doesnt last long. They have been moving as mich product as usual which is hurting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Is that the pair who was over in the desert recently???

if no not much info on the Sean fella

Read over it. I was saying she would know if the Russian story was bullsh*t or not. And she would. I couldn't give a ratsh*t whether or not you think something else.

You're saying Flashy doesn't swing both ways? News to me and many on here. IIRC it started as a rumour, and turned out to be true. he tried to be locked up with CS 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭monty_python

Flashys sisters house burned according to sickvideos on Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I think I read some where the Christy Sr stayed on in prison to finish learning both Spanish and Russian.

I could be wrong though.

You can’t stay on past expiration of a sentence it becomes false imprisonment. He done e commerce and languages Spanish and German in the jail, and he done languages outside the jail also as far as I know. But does anyone really believe they are being harboured or aided by the Ruskis like really?

• Advertisement

He didn't stay past his sentence, he just didn't opt to leave when he was given early release. He chose to stay in there studying.

I don't believe the Russians story, what I meant by the first post was that it would be pretty easy for many to find out for sure anyway. But if they were 'helping' them, you can bet it's not for a wage. They will take whatever they can get, even if the Kinahans aren't offering it to them.

Advertisement