Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal AH BAN

• 21-05-2022 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

As above.

I would like to know exactly which specific rule I violated.

The ban is 1 week. If the decision is reversed after the ban expires I would like the infraction expunged from my record.

Steve

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,389 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi again. I can look at this for you. In the first instance please post here the pm exchange you had with the mod where you politely attempted to reach a resolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭busy bee 33

…..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,389 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Ok thx.

What did you post that you were banned for?

I said (not verbatim as post was deleted):

”People who have tripe in their signature such as gender pronouns, #BeKind, when you’re used to privilege equality feels like oppression”.

This was in the thread what’s your moron dealbreaker.

And was that a general observation or was it aimed at someone within the thread that you were posting on?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,962 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Apologies for interjecting, but the OP was inadvertently banned yesterday. That ban has been reversed

Ok we both know that is not true as you basically copied another posters signature and commented on it.

As you are being dishonest in this thread and refuse to take responsibility for your actions I am going to uphold the ban as you are wasting my time here.

You are welcome to appeal to an admin if you wish.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,962 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Actually there is no point in appealing to an Admin. I saw the post and know exactly what the poster was doing. I will just add though - anything more like that and I would support a permanent ban from the forum. I hope the OP heeds this warning

Resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement