Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Monthly LMS 2021/22

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭Xander10

That's me confirmed gone. I have to stay on the list to manage. Two of ten remaining to go in February.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Missed the deadline to sign Bowen the first week and wasted two chips trying to catch up.

Thats tough. I finished second bottom so I guess, thank you😳

Halfway. Fairly tight. Big decisions for DGW etc:

Trimm 167

Leeds 4 162

on my head 158

Rock R 154

The Blood 150

Gavin 148

billy 145

craggy 139

--------------------

Eamo 133

Upsheflew 132

• Advertisement

A quick turn around for final week of Feb Same bottom 2 look in trouble:

Above gone. UpsheFlew with 60 pts on a FH lives to fight another day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Thanks for running this Xander

Provisionally, it looks like, The Craggy Islanders and UpsheFlew are gone for March.

Gavin Salad played his FH and seems to have just managed the 49 point overhaul thanks to Son's late goal to squeeze out a depleted UpsheFlew team this week. I will confirm in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Think you have it right. Holy f*ck I have dragged one out of the bag here.

• Advertisement

Confirmed as above. Very unlucky Upsheflew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Thanks Xander10 for running this.......nightmare month for me falling from 27K to 80K in 3 weeks! Stupid decision to go without using any chips as I thought I was set up ok for the blanks and doubles.......lesson learned, no point having chips for the last few weeks if you are out of the running in all leagues at that stage!!

It appears Monday's game is a dead rubber. Provisionally outcome for April, looks pretty clear cut:

Prize Pot agreed: 1st 500 .. 2nd 150.. 3rd 100

I know last year, the last 4 agreed a slight change, to give the 4th place player some return. If an alternative is suggested and agreed by all 4, we can go with that. Otherwise as above.

Good luck. One thing I've notice with the monthly format, it gives a lower OR player a chance of staying in the running until the end. Good luck all.

I was part of that last four last year. I have no problem if people want to do the same again but my preference would be to keep top 3 as the people who win something. I have no chips left myself so my decision is not based on that. I just believe the top 3 deserve the money. Whoever that may be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

As leader if you want to take €50 of 1st and give it to 4th I wouldn’t mind.

two elimination conformed as above.

I will stick with the prize money for the top 3 as above also. If the winner wants to donate back the stake to player 4, so be it. but that is entirely up to them and can be dealt with by pm.

Hi Xander, thanks for running this, can you confirm the scores going into the last day, thanks.

Hi , I'm away from home for a few days but will manage to get online some stage today to check pc and spreadsheet etc for hits etc and will confirm later today .

• Advertisement

It will be difficult for 3rd & 4th to move positions.

1st or 2nd may come down to how effective Trimm's FH is.

Any errors on anyone scores above let me know.

Looks like the top 3 is as above. I will be home midweek and contact winners. I should have Paypal details but if you want to confirm any changes pm me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Thanks for running Xander, well done Pat (again)

Cheers for running it. Well done Pat.

3rd again for me, same as last year. Ill take it. Nice final day, Leeds stay up and I take home a few quid. I need a break from football now though

Thanks lads and Xander10 squeaked in to top 2k and had a great season, lots of luck involved, looking forward to next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Ros1234

Well played lads, very good OR with ye, I enjoy this format, it helps with the long term thinking I think each month.

Thanks Xander for running it, hopefully you'll be up for running it next season again.

Small margins can change things. If you could have TC KDB (90pts) instead of Salah in Week 36 you would have been well in the prizes. Salah must have been everyone's go to Capt for 80% of weeks, nullifying everything a bit.

All sorted via Paypal.

I'll let McBain take back the reigns next season if it suits him. If not, I'll run for one more year. It would be nice to get the 20 max. Maybe with no Covid interruptions in the way, we will.

Enjoy the summer break and recharge them batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

Thanks for running this last season Xander.

I've no problem taking the reins again this season for this comp. I've more spare time on my hands this year, so hopefully more input into the FSA forum as well. I'm looking forward to the new FPL season now.

I'll open a new thread for the 2022/23 monthly last man standing comp in the next few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

Hi lads, I've started a new thread for this seasons Boards Monthly LMS competition - https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058252638/boards-monthly-lms#latest

Much the same layout as previous years in terms of rules. No elimination til the end of September - which should be 8 gameweeks in so lots of play before anyone is axed! Also November and December combinded as there's only 2 gameweeks in November.

Advertisement