Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,357 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Is it you or your dad that's stressing about covid?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,299 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

He is apprehensive yet he keeps cards close to his chest… he’s been involved in various helping assistive efforts over decades there, fundraising and on various committees … they could have respected that, the work he’s done…llooked at the big picture and practiced what they preached..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

A truly vile cup of coffee. 🤬

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Shin splints. So much for getting fitter 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 13,658 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Somehow had my alarm set for Saturday as well as Mon-Fri so got woken up at work o'clock this morning 😞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,658 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Also, needlessly hostile posters. There's one in particular who seems to actively revel in being an out-and-out geebag ALL the time. Who hurt you, love?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭spookwoman

If you complain about slow drivers especially ones doing 20km under the speed limit you always have some w*nker who pipes up with oh 100km or whatever the speed limit is is not a target. Driving 20km under the speed limit on wide open roads is f*cking dangerous especially when are causing serious tailbacks.

The same w*nkers are probably the ones that tailgate that "speed merchant" with no intention of passing blocking anyone else from getting past.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭Bredabe

There were hints that one of the houses in the estate was under surveillance for what i assumed was a potential burglary.

So when I was headed away for a few days I moved a few of the smaller more personal valuable things(doc's/usb/cashcard etc), back now and I cant find any of them, I've done such a good job of hiding them on myself that now its held up an application for a promotion.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

Money pop adds on MSN, and indeed a lot of adds in de'internet land. who on earth clicks on them!!!

Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,943 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Driving 20k under the speed limit on wide open roads,ie at 80 and not 100, is NOT dangerous. If it was all HGVs would be off the road. If you can't overtake on a road like that I'd suggest a refresher course.

Mod - Read post #1, stop discussing another persons TA

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Coming home to find you've visitors that don't know when to go home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Yes, we're backing brave, doing, and other random words.

Sorry, I actually forgot which thread I was on ! My bad .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

A&E waiting, joke.

Had one of my favourite films, the Magnificent Seven, recording. Only it the stupid remake.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had stomach bug the last few days, no problem, it'll go.. Didn't meal prep for work for canteen it is.. PEAS in the bolognaise, what in the actual fcuk?? 😡

That all my favourite bands frontmen's voices are shot. I'm looking at you Vince Neil and Axl Rose!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭4Ad

Why is the result of the Australian election the main news item in Ireland? Who really cares ??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,314 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Lawnmower took 3 pulls to start yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Girlfriend has reached the needy and clingy phase. Time to replace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Thought I'd be working from home today, now have to go in for "urgent customer meeting".

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Maybe all the healthcare staff we cant retain here?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Saying "instant coffee" would be shorter. I'd rather swallow my own vomit

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Yea. I was at slane a few years back. Was shocking

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Axl's voice was shot in the 90s. He sounded great on the records but was never great live.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

A certain coffee shop chain who have a tip jar at the till, where you queue for your coffee and take it to your table yourself !

Pay your staff and dont expect customers to make up the shortfall

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭mikemac2

If an older person wants to say something costs pounds well good for them, they grew up with it

Barry Lenihan RTÉ reporter is in his thirties and gives out prices in pound, not pounds but pound.

To rent a car costs 400 pound

Only young and he talks like a pensioner

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

It's a fairly straightforward thing to print out a document and put it in the post. I can't even imagine how it's possible to send the wrong letter to the wrong person on 2 separate times. I'm surrounded by fools. And they wonder why I'm a micro-manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭mikemac2

I think water is wet and the sky is blue

-> please reply with 10 peer reviewed research papers before I will even consider your point of view

There a few posters around not far from this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,299 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I think I have a shin splint… it’s even a bit sore at rest sitting down but when I walk on it, ouch 🤨

Unfortunately the only fix is rest… which is going against ever plan every fûcker has for me this week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement