Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 38 match day thread. The Final Hurdle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭taxdummy

Salah goal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Thats all my clean sheets wiped, cheers Chelsea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Kane RIP as a viable FPL asset...one goal in a rout isn't enough at his price and not the first time it's happened.

Barkley (James)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭taxdummy

Robbo goal for Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭JPup

Only 2 teams didn’t score. Norwich and United. They’re absolutely wojus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Late goal for Welbeck, last min transfer of Nacho to him working out well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Looks like 81(-4) is enough for me to hold out and win my money league.

Went from 106 points behind 2 weeks back to leading by 11 going into this week. Had all but written off my chances.

Absolutely delighted. I've a good chunk of it already spent in my head already 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭touts

85 pts. Good final week on balance after a pretty poor season. Finished up around 125k. Was around 30k last year so disappointed with this year's performance. Always seemed stuck between 200k and 100k. But this week makes me look forward to Week 1 next. I wonder when the game will reset.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

79 all out and finish the season at a season high of 84k.

My worst finish in ~5 years but delighted all the same as top 100k didnt look doable at the end of GW35 so HEWT.

Looking forward to a bit of time away from FPL now... Hopefully this forum is still a thing next season too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Looks like I'll finish up at 40k. Disappointing after being at 16k two weeks ago but top 50k is the new top 10k I hear 😉 Enjoy the break lads and hopefully see you all back here in July!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

72 (-4). Finished outside the top 100k for the first time which pisses me off. Final rank of 108k. Chip usage cost me massively this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Finished with 72 and a small green arrow to 22k. Happy with that, a fair improvement on 266k last season which was my first playing FPL. Really feel like I need a break from it now, its been a good season but Im glad it is over at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Finished GW38 72 points with 10 players and a -4

Will finish 80k OR, the goal was to make top 100k around Christmas when I was 1 million OR so definitely HEWT.

Attacked the last few GW's with risky moves but happyish with the OR. Mad season, looking forward to the next :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

73 points with 10 players and -4, Son you have been amazing since GW27, thank you sir. Glad of the break now, was a bit too intense there for last couple of weeks, finished round 30k

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Thanks Robbo you legend. That goal won me my mini-league by 3 points.

Finished with 76 for the game week and 5.6k overall. Happy with that as it seems to be getting tougher every year to get inside 10k.

See you all in August!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Finished with Son & Mount -4 for Salah & Coutinho and brought me to 89 for the GW overall

Inside the top 3k OR and won all my ML’s

Delighted with how the season finished over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Thats unreal, very well done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Not sure if 66(-4) will bring me up a bit from 149k

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Started the day at 119k. 95 points takes me to 84k, best ever finish.

3 Spurs lads and Maddison did the heavy lifting.

I see two Irish lads finished 5th and 6th in the world, incredible going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Finished 1994 and won a few money leagues, beat season ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

Only catching up now due to work commitments yesterday. Some cracking ranks above, well in lads.

80 points leaves me with a green an arrow up to 18.5k. Highest ever finish in the last 10 years playing and first time to break inside the top 100k. Between GW 15 and 18 I was inside the top 10k and then a few read arrows in a row made that dream fall away.

Overall chuffed, won 2 ML's and 2nd in one by 5 points, he made 30 transfers, I made 49.... That's 5 points easily there on the hits that didn't pay off.

The break will be nice and the time spent on twitter and YouTube will be reduced considerable over the next 3 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,426 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

FPL Quinner was part of the Champions league comp here and finished 14th

Just seen a thing on Twitter for Captaincy analysed.

I scored 718 overall on captaincy. Most on the Thread where high 700s & 800s

Even looking at that, that is close to 1/4 of my overall score.

Im obviously delighted with my OR finish but bloody hell it makes me feel like I’m 70-100+ shy on my captaincy picks

Be curious to know how everyone else in here done on captaincy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

32k in the end after a 77 in the final GW. happy enough after a dodgy middle of the season navigating the sheer volume of double and single gameweeks.

Son the hero in general for the last few GWs. punt on bringing in Mane and captaining him at least got a return.

Richarlison a legend for the last few GWs too. Villa and Coutinho, not so much (sold him for the final GW).

i've said before that I hope for a more normal season next season, but with the World Cup in December, I'm not sure how normal it will be. we'll see how it plays out.

well done on all the amazing ranks. amazing standard as always in here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

Wait a minute. I scored exact same, 718 from captain picks!

Haha yes the exact same worst & best captaincy picks too ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

724 was my captaincy points - 29% of OR.

Dennis the highlight when he got -2. Never again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Finished at 612K OR.....absolute sh1tshow of a season from start to finish...totally unworthy of analysis even 😂😂

Hopefully this forum survives the off season

• Advertisement

Where was this captaincy analysis tool? There is a site http://www.fplretro.com/create that gives you loads of stats and analysis of your season but I cant seem to get it to work when I put in my FPL ID. Im keen to know my captaincy points and things like how many points I benched and how many hits I took. The above did it last year which is why I bookmarked it but it doesnt seem to be working this year.

Advertisement