Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Eircode assigned Elderly Uncles home

Options
  • 23-05-2022 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All,

Just looking for some guidance on the following if fello boardi's are better in the know.

So my Uncles home address does not have an Eircode assigned. The thing is, he is living rurally and has never received post related to this address here but a few kilometres away at a friends address were it is more convenient for the postman (long standing arrangement). I have been looking into getting one assigned for him recently, however I was wondering would there be an implication with property tax, which down to pure mis-organisation, has not been paid (I don't think the house is registered at all). I have told my Uncle that he may be landed with a fine and a bill which as he is not too well off currently would prefer to hold off until he could better afford to pay. He fully intends on sorting this out but as it stands is not in a position to financially.

So I guess I am asking, could I be bringing a fair bit of trouble on him by proceeding with this?

Any idea or suggestion greatly welcomed.

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement