Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster Refund

Options
  • 20-05-2022 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any way to get a refund other than the 24 hour fan guarantee? My son bought a ticket for Kendrick Lamar on pre-sale on Wednesday but his friend just bought one for another date, and it's too late now for me to use the 24 hour guarantee. The T&C state

In addition to your statutory rights under applicable laws, we operate our unique "Fan Guarantee", pursuant to which, you may cancel, exchange or upgrade all the Tickets in your order,

so I was wondering would any know what other statutory rights (if any) there are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

get in touch with ticketmaster customer care, they should be able to switch tickets for you as long as its not sold out

I've done it before

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Capone222

Thank you!

I did ask and they said they couldn't exchange tickets, but I might try and ask them again as I know they definitely don't read emails properly based on some recent odd responses I got from them about another gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Think it depends who u get through to tbh

But 1 guy i got through to switched my tickets for Fontaines DC for a different night

And yesterday i upgraded my Liam gallagher tickets, for this they told me to make the new order and then they would refund my original order once i quoted my new order number. I git a mail this morning confirming my refund :)

Theres a section on ;My Account' to click for refund/exchange and u can message them, they are quite quick responding

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Capone222

Thanks you 🙂 I tried again but keep getting told no they don't do that.

They are incredibly frustrating to deal with even with any other queries I have 😅 and keep talking in riddles instead of a simple yes or no answer 😅

Advertisement