Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

Schei8e indeed j@u ,, all that work for naught

BURJ MALINKA 6.25 Rip 5/2

6.55 Ripon we'll chance O'Meara's SCOTCH MISTRESS 7/2 to strike late here and cause a mini upset in beating the fraction setting 4/5 jolly Tamarama

Let's have some COOKIES AND CREME 8/1 in 8.25 Ripon each way.. Favourite Persist looks the one to beat, but a few of these are stepping up in trip to a mile here, and possibly vulnerable imo,,, Conditions should be ideal for Charlie Fellowes' filly,, not so sure about draw bias here,, looks a v good price anyroad,,,

g'luck

8.30 Ripon

STRONSAY 11/1 don't have too many negatives and will do me here

PS rubbish in 6.55,, Jolly won easy even tho she was held up early plus looking for room,,, probably race didn't really suit Scotch Mistress; more pace on early is needed p'raps - will look out for her in upcoming races, with bigger fields mebbe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

C&C came up in my alerts today. Fav Trainer W. Haggas has insane strike here, two runners today, Punda Maria in 7:25 race, one of them is very likely to win tonight.

I was looking to get on C&C in w/o fav market but the offer is without Banned, not the fav Persist for some reason.

• Advertisement

hopefully C&C go well today j 😋

no rhyme nor reason in the betting w/o markets,, mebbe they think Banned is 'more likely' ?? not always jolly in betting w/o market,, could be early/paper fav jolly they go with, or else just take a notion

and Captain Kane wins again - least i didn't tek him on today 😃

No good there C&C - found nought at end and folded tamely enough; jockey not too hard on her in the finish - give her another go maybe

Thursday 26th May 2022

trying to find an easy winner for tomorrow,, looking at (laying)shorties here,,

6.15 Sandown

lots of form horses here; don't know why Irish horse is such a short price here,, have laid Crispy Cat at ~ 8/11 here

that'll do for now at least - tough trying to find them every day 😐️

I'm surprised that PP isn't offering 4 places in 2:30 Yarmouth. Rita Rana was close 2nd to current favorite lto, today she's better in weights incl jockey's claim, should be in the mix today, I doubt her winning chances though. The Writer is also interesting, was short odds favorite in the same race with other two but didn't show much, blinkers slapped on now, we'll see.

think DANDY MAESTRO wins at Yarmouth 3.30,,, no bet - too short at 5/4 ,, can't find anything to beat the fav tho ,,, - HARD!!

• Advertisement

5.40 Sandown

Glen Esk , Eton Blue , Whitlock

ew

6.25 Carlisle Just Wonder laid @ ~ 21/20,, looks way too short to me this favooreet; not so sure about the good ground, plus layoff too 2contendwith

@[Deleted User] Fiorina or Discretion in 7:00 Carlisle?

let me think on it some @#unattable@j@utis :D

I've had a lil old think 😂 and on form, breeding and prices; for me it's gotta be DISCRETION ,, easy enough to get the vote there,,

think the fav is doubtful on the grounds of perhaps 'the ground' and her price, plus not so sure of the trip either,

gd luck :D

jusht the two i looked at there, and neither jumping off page as worth a bet imo; think the one horse is better than t'three horse

might back ALBEGREY 6/1 each way ere in 7 0'c

😊

I had a look again, I just can't split them, Fiorina was in my alerts this morning that's how I got hung up on this race, and after all no bet.

Discretion drifted out to nice price in the end; - didn't manage to back her tho in t'end :(

could b a sign of enuf 4 the day 🤣

RAADOBARG for JP in 7.15 ParisLongchamp 5/2

• Advertisement

thrown t'towel in

Sayonara Thursday Threaderers 😃 Weather's too good for this sh££t

Yeah, she was less than 2/1 when I last time checked. I'm just glad that Dion Baker didn't win because that "nag" came up in my alerts too 😙

1:35 Brighton - Gizelles Izzy 6/4, I fancied a few in this one but went with the fav based on her last run when she pulled away from the field with the winner (Jackmeister Rudi is in my alerts but meh to that);

15:30 Carlisle - Summer Secrets 11/2, no strong form lines in any of this bunch, I'm chancing this one to make impact in a weak race on his hdc debut.

GL

4.25 Brighton

here me no like ~ evs jolly Otago,, looks a hold-up type which don't necessarily give Jim Boyle's 5yr old a live chance here,, has had many attempts at course and distance w/o winning,, Looks a lay job and 2-plce lay as well possibly,,,

the topweight RUN FORREST RUN 7/4 is a CD winner and may well make all - win bet here,, was plenty bigger earlier but i missed out :(

the ex-Irish horse COOL VIXEN 5/1 looks unexposed in England and looks to be a frontrunner/pace chaser also,,, think 7fs aint entirely suitable but could be one for minor honours here,, each way?? place??

rev f/cast with the two also mebbe

anyhoo, g'luck j@u and everyone :)

I give up 😓

done SENECA CHIEF e/w 11/2 at Ponty 9 0'c to put wheel back on me bike,, price not the generousest but something has to win,, looks pretty versatile and might chase the pace here over the stiff 5f. 3yds. trip,,, will do me,,

hard to know about the two time CD winning 13/8 fav Ventura Express.. shouldn't be far away regardless, but i fancy he'd have a better chance if held up - came third last Sept in Class 3 here over track and trip; has never won a race better than a Class 5. Reasonable price if ya fancies him, but not for me,

Dream Composer 9/2 can go close w/o winning i feel

Tar Heel 13/2 may want softer or further

VAN GERWEN 14s is coming back into form, is former CD winner, and worth an each way bet methinks

Dark Shot 9/1 possibly wants ease in the ground at this level,, don't think a stiff 5f on good to firm will help his chances anyhoo

GINGER JAM 12s can't be ruled out - mebbe ew?

Ben Macdui 28/1 looks to have place claims at best..

😊

Why is Haydock abandoned today? Thunder and lightening very very frightening?

@j@utis 😊

who knows? wasn't watching Haydock today,, where was you ?? 😂

Racing post reports that horses were slipping up on the home turn in Haydock. I'm digging up my frickin back garden trying to hide rocks in it. We over ordered stone required to build the wall we wanted, now we've left with 1.5 tone bags of stones, I should say boulders, they aren't wee little stones, we built additional two raised beds for flowers already; yeah our garden is gonna be amazing and whoever is gonna buy our house from us in the future they're gonna be like WTF?!?!? 🤣

• Advertisement

Good luck with your 9oclock ponty picks, I have no energy left to look at horseees today, gotta wash that concrete dust out of my hair and hit the sack early to be fresh for more gardening tomorrow! 😂

Advertisement