Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think about this ?

Options
  • 26-05-2022 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭

Didn't the conspiracy theorists say this was on the card's, and they were told they're nuts.

https://youtu.be/KknfRwyckpM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

What's "this"?

I'm not clicking into some random link.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

Something about a one world government and these billionaires want to track our movements and our carbon footprint. I think it's never going to happen, but it's interesting that the conspiracy theorists we're saying that, and I thought it wouldn't ever happen.

Rich people basically telling us that they're going to run our decisions for us, where we drive, what we eat, our daily mileage, what we eat, how we spend. If we go over a threshold we get docked points, probably have to pay some sort of new world tax on it. Absolutely baloney, I don't buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭growleaves

Totalitarian micro-surveillance of every aspect of people's lives using the justification, this time, of environmentalism

The bigger problem, as I see it in the last few years, is that many people will not recognise the wrongness of such things and grant any real validity to privacy.

"Shurr they'll never look at the data anyway. Shurr don't you own a smartphone anyway? Shurr it's protected under GDPR anyway." Etc., Etc.

Facial recognition tech to be deployed by Irish government as well.

I actually thought it was a conspiracy myself, people harping online about it for year's. The next thing it's a proposal at the world economic forum.

Sometimes I think conspiracy theorists give them ideas. I'm into conspiracies, but I thought this one was way off the scale.

I've no problem with facial recognition on the streets etc as I've nothing to hide or would I be drawing undue attention to my whereabouts. I'm not worried about where I'm seen etc.

I suppose if I was dodgy and upto something that's unlawful, having affairs etc I'd be definitely against it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭whippet

here is Fox News talking about how Davos was the gathering of the greatest globalists - in 2018 - when Trump was a great lad.

So .. caveat ... FOX news has an agenda and people like the OP get sucked in very easily

watch

• Registered Users Posts: 18,034 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

What Irish government, I thought it was a one world government?

There's never going to be a one world government.

It's not about Fox news it's about their story. Do you really believe these old guy's will achieve a one world government ?

I certainly don't think so, Soros, Gates and Schwab seem to always come up in these ideas, they never come to fruition. They're like the boy who cried wolf, Soros is 91 I think. On his last leg's, and the conspiracy theorists think he has the influence and power to change our lives, for their better. Not our own.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭Allinall

The sooner facial recognition comes in the better.

I'm forever bumping into people who say "Hi Allinall. How's it going?", and i haven't a clue who they are.

• Advertisement

All in all I get it too, bad too the bone as I am. Im so ugly I stand out anyway. Face on me like a bag of spanners.

Scuse me I meant to say the local branch of the NWO located in Ireland.

One private company has breached UK data protection laws by grabbing facepics off the web

• Registered Users Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

The Watchdog (aka government elites) fined a private company (aka people who want to do things without elite interference)?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,644 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

no conspiracy here, what they want to do is completely upfront and advertised.

True in this instance. There is no secret plan to do malevolent and harmful things. They simply appear on camera before the world saying they would like to do malevolent and harmful things. So it's not a conspiracy, just undisguised badness.

I don't trust them, but I think people have seen through it. Fox news has blown it out of the water. Tucker Carlson will have a field day with this one. CNN will probably spin it the other way, two sides of the same coin.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,034 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Too lazy to watch the video, is there a conspiracy in this thread?

world technological and economic leaders announcing what they are doing for the betterment of humanity...

like people being able to track their own carbon foot print and worldwide (including 3rd world) up-to-date diagnostics tools to prevent large virus outbreaks.

OH THE ABSOLUTLE HORROR !!!!!!

All this is is the usual suspects sh!tting their pants at the mention of names like Bill gates, Klaus Schwab and George Soros... and fear mongering grifters like Fox news resident racist in chief Jesse Watters jerking him self off to it.

Well we'll see who comes first then :)

• Advertisement

Come again ?

Except posters such as yourself tend to claim everything as proof. Restrictions forever became "this one restriction is proof"... Now COVID has become a preparatory thing for the real conspiracy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭NSAman

This WEF is a sinister group of unelected people.

The Bilderberg and WEF have no authority in democratically elected countries. WHY elected politicians go here on tax payers money has always been a complete mystery to me.

Having looked at a lot of what they stand for, this is absolutely something that tax payers should NOT be paying for!

Their like a bunch of Bond villain's. The future is built by us they say.....I suppose if one's in debt up to their bollocks and rely on these people to make it easier or less painful

You will own nothing and be happy... therefore you'll have no right of ownership if they have anything.

They think they'll own your will.

But I don't believe it'll happen, people like to own things, they work dam hard and to slave away for nothing will never happen.

But I'm sure some people would have no problem bending over and take it, and not complain.

Sure the conspiracy theorists never said this was on the agenda, if they did and it's online, it doesn't mean they predicted it.

Carbon credit system, they'll dock your earnings per mile, and if you get too cocky and decide to head further...the less your earnings....

You'll go nowhere and you'll be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

It’s the Davos meeting where two of our government puppets have headed to get their orders, nothing random about it.

They will need foot soldiers mehole and leaky are there to get their orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭eggy81

Might get a living wage and be able to sit about all day playing video games. Odd game of golf thrown in and I’d be happy enough to be honest.

I lost you at carbon footprint, stay fast asleep.

• Advertisement

Lucky you,I'll still have to work... but if you don't leave the general area, staying around will be the new foreign holiday. You'll live like a King, some of us will have to fork out a mortgage to go to Dingle and back. You'll drive nowhere, and we'll have the scenery... not you but the wealthy.... they'd get us out of the country side according to the conspiracy theorists....

Probably have to apply to go to the beach on a Sunday too lol I'm joking but if these villain's had their way, they'd control the planet.

Advertisement