Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Forces ultimate hell week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,384 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Ah sure the two women are mammies, crying babies would be a cinch for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭_NAGDEFY

And here she is😊

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Lol increased visibility with the Red Cross lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

The baby crying sounds I could cope with but I wouldn't last 2 mins with the stress positions.

• Advertisement
    Ms

You might find it boring but imagine being them being so sleep deprived as sleep deprived as they are. That's when mistakes happen.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Now it gets interesting.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

New interrogator next season..

The more I hear that interrogator with the beard...he's like a dad's army interrogator, even the way he curses and dropping 'motherfcuker' in sounds forced.

This episode is fairly shite.

• Advertisement

I find all the previous seasons has given them the solution to finishing. They need to change it up..

Shite finish!

Pretty sure I have heard that background music in The Leftovers. Appropriately enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Billy Ocean

No.20 should get the Peter Stringer award of being absolutely unbreakable.

Ms

Jeez how do you even get back to Normal life after that? You would need at least a weeks holiday just to get your head right. Also what do you tell people when your going on the show? Going for a weeks holiday lol and then you come back looking like sh-it. I would say going on 2 weeks holidays.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

We didn't see the errors and weakness on screen that made them fail No.7. Was he any worse than No.6 or No.11??

There's a big prize DS. Passing ultimate army hell week for one. National exposure and the acclaim of all who know you aswell.

That's a big prize.

No. They took a dislike to him for his personality, coming across like a clutz.

They got rid off too many people who actually passed the hike and after the water thing tonight.

Feck the beers, after that week I'd want a big dirty fry up.

Jaysus.

After a week of that hell, I'd be most annoyed seeing them come in with a six pack of Corona Light.

• Advertisement

Heard Mayo footballer Padraig O'Hora who completed this 2 years ago saying his sleep was all over the place for a month after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭SunnySundays

The final was my least favourite eposide.

Kind of lost interest after 7 & 18 were out.

Still fair play to 3 who passed.

Very repetitive. Everyone who goes on it now has the secret to passing.

He was likeable enough and fairly good at everything, compare him with Rory Stories who should have been gone after an hour. Or Valerie Mulcahy taking the piss. I'm losing respect for these DSs. Seem to have agendas.

They may re jig that programme. Obviously very tough for the participants but very poor TV.

If going on the show you know final day practice should be.

1. Learn how to deflect as long as possible.

2. Concoct 3 or 4 stories of a mission that looks like a military mission but isn't. Practise them.

3. Final step slow drip feed of the truth with the least important bits first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

So the prize for passing the course is a bottle of Corona and a ham/cheese/lettuce sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Who’s gonna eat the sandwich after they just eat a tray of the beef stroganoff?? Maybe they take the sandwich home on the bus and eat it in Kinnegad.

I was full sure that the DS's were going to come in and flip the table at the end, telling them to get the packs back on because it wasn't over.

I felt sorry for the two guys pulled from the show to make it three. I think it would hurt the most to have to leave just in order for final logistics....seem to always have to be a final 3,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,880 ✭✭✭billyhead

The week isn't comparible to the real selection course. It's a stripped down version of it. You couldn't tell if these 3 would even pass the real selection course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 AnotherMember

No 20 Ellen Vitting is the real deal. Winning adventure races and triathlons for years.

Advertisement