Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think about this ?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

Maybe he meant you'll owe nothing and you'll be happy, could be a mispronunciation.

They'll clear our debts and we'll all be happy. Better wages, welfare,free energy etc

I doubt it somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

You're saying on the brink over the last 20 years, nice try at back peddling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

I hope you’re right, personally I can see their plan failing miserably.

Mob really seems to intimidate you guys. 😂 Still no source provided..

So you're saying that he's intimidating us without a source.

Stealthy like a sasquatch is mobbers :)

• Advertisement

It's already collapsing, same as Bill Gates and the others. Despicable individuals.

Even Gates was pissed off when omnicron was better than his vaxxizzzzeeenz.

If you knew who in Ireland had invested in PPE during the pandemic you wouldn't be surprised...

The trail is quite interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

There's never any actual mention of them owning those cars. And Mudd is a criminal and used as an example of an exception in the Federation of some one driven by greed, so not a good example there.

And no, it's not implied. You're inferring because the conspiracy cranks you got the description of the article from are telling you to do so. They're telling to do so because they're trying to make the article sound as bad as possible to prove it's part of a giant conspiracy.

And again, it's all irrelevant.

Can you point to any other things this Danish politician has written, said or done that indicates that they want this kind of future?

Yes, I'm sure you're still trying to dream up a fantasy to make you feel better. But your fantasies aren't true man. I'm not a bot. I don't have multiple accounts and I don't work in the civil service or political sphere.

Remind us, what was your previous account(s) here?

And it might be well known among conspiracy theorists, but you guys are liars and are often wrong. As you demonstrate, you claim and believe things without ever actually questioning them or checking if it's true.

If it comes up in seconds, why aren't you posting it?

Yes, conspiracy theorists have been claiming this for the last 20+ years.

You contend that conspiracy theorists here are not doing so. I disagree, but even if I concede the point, my argument still stands as conspiracy theorists have been making the same predictions of a global take over for decades with no success.

So if you aren't arguing that the WEF aren't on the brink of taking over, when do you believe they will take over?

Calling people liar's isn't exactly going to gain you any respect from anyone who's oppositional to you.

Nor will it gain you any trust or respect from people you are debating. It an emotive tactic from you to throw a person off and you put in those accusations to pent people up.

If you think you're very clever and well able to sort out conspiracy theorists, you should know how to conduct yourself in their sphere.

I think you're a bit of a conspiracy theorist yourself and you don't want to admit it.

The leaders of the world are misleading people, they are definitely all if not most of them especially in the western world reading from the same script .

Democricy is just a word nowadays,it has no meaning. They lie before an election and nothing changes. They try to talk their way out of it, spinning left right and center. At the moment we're being told about food shortages because the Ukraine is the food basket of Europe. It's not, people can live on more than bread and grain.

By telling people there's going to be food shortages, potentially no electricity, during the winter. Power shortages for the population but feed it into data centers while everyone else is in a black out isn't exactly right is it.

Telling us we're better off buying electric cars and it's free to top up, but when enough people have the cars they'll start charging. Imagine how much it'll cost on your electrical bill when you plug in your car. A lot more than Petrol or diesel. You'll be barely able to leave the house.

They'll squeeze every last ounce of freedom from us and we'll be dependent on our leaders and not each other. That's if we go along with them,as we're being lead to a life of limitations, imagine telling your grandkids years ago you could drive anywhere you wanted, go to the beach, fly to another country in the sky and it was easily affordable.

Why did it all change they'll ask. Because old men who smell like wee at the end of their game told us they wanted to take our freedom from us, and we let them. Sounds like a fantasy doesn't it and farsighted. But the average person now is starting to wake up to these aul lads who sound very nice and soothing to listen to. Fake smiles and promise's. All sinister and I don't trust them.

But since people are being exposed to their lies and manipulation look at Soros he's like dracula, Schwab is an out and out bond villain, gates is just an empty shell and trying to create artificial breast milk. Come on Kingmob year's ago he got his windows into almost every house in the country, we were all looking out while he had the power to look in. His operating systems were in every, home office and building in the world. Peppered with viruses, his operating systems were always glitching and anyone who'd come up with something better were quickly undermined.

Do you think we're going in the right direction for the good and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,033 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Right, but you just made up a bunch of generalisations, then railed against them like they were true.

Is there any actual conspiracy you believe in?

I'd believe in subtle agendas more so than outright conspiracy theories.

Look at the pandemic, nobody should have been able to profiteer from it, and the green energy agenda attracts people trying to make out they're doing good rather than filling their pockets. I've an unsavory way of communicating but my actions are intended to be better than what's tapped out here.

Lol. Wall of text. Didn't bother reading any of it.

If anyone had an issue being called a liar, then maybe they shouldn't lie about stuff. I don't really care if I have the respect of people who believe the world is flat and the holocaust didn't happen.

Any luck on finding that video you keep lying about. You've had time to write this block of waffling nonsense, so you surely have time to post a simple youtube link.

Is it because you can't find the video?

I didn't even bother reading your response after the first paragraph, touche..

Two can play that game.

I'll summarize then. Did you find that video you claim exists?

I'm still waiting for JFK Jr to rise from the grave and arrest Joe Biden.

I used to laugh at conspiracy theorists until I came to the correct conclusion that they are people with mental health problems.

Now I just feel bad for them.

Don't feel so bad, you've better things than to be worried about than conspiracy theorists. They're not to be taken seriously. Feeling bad for conspiracy theorists is a sure sign of too much wasted empathy and compassion. You're far better off being productive with realistic conclusions.

I didn't hear about the JFK arresting Biden one but that's a bit off the wall don't you think ?

Advertisement