Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post recruitment

• 24-05-2022 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Has anyone heard anything about the Postal Operatives campaign at the start of the year?

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Beckett99

Anyone? Asking here as An Post haven't responded to my query so perhaps it's not proceeding or taking a long time to organise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,982 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

When did you apply? Was it an official application with the form etc... Or just a mail and CV sent?

They usually only advertise around October for Christmas and end of April into May for the summer.

They just closed up the process for PO's about two weeks ago.

It's a pretty slow process. If it's for the summer positions you could be waiting until the end of June before you hear anything.

If you haven't heard by then I'd say you weren't selected.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Beckett99

It was the official application form for PO's advertised in February so if they've just wrapped up the process I can assume I wasn't even considered! thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,982 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

You never know. There was one last year around the same time. And nobody was contacted until June.

I think some lads were waiting about 3 to 4 months. They'd forgot all about it and were contacted end of June on a Thursday, Induction on a Friday and start on a Monday.

Went from super slow process to everything done in a few days 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RockJammer

Did you get the job in end? i'm asking because its that time of year again they bring more temporary staff in to cover for holidays & leave etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement