Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV - latest deal codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

NOW9R0YT6PERB

Boost code 6 months for €10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

I tried cancelling too and my sub is up this month. They offered me €13 per month for 3 months, feck that! I took the next best offer mentioned above which is 3 months for €30, although free would have bee nice :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

My current introductory offer is up on 1st July, if I add a code now will that commence after 1st July or immediately? I was going to use the Entertainment code @feargantae gave :) Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭steve_r

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

I had a week left....no such offer to keep sports extra for free for 3 months.

Champions Cup rugby is over now anyway, was handy at €10 a month. Will be looking for a Sky Sports code soon for the Irish summer tour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭feargantae

Just in case this offer doesn't work for some of ye I just got the same offer but a different code. Same expiry too.

NOW9R0YT6PERB

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

I presume if i sign up for a 10eur/month sports extra voucher I could still cancel after a month if I wanted? Seeing as it's 10eur for a day pass it seems to make sense to sign up for this to get the URC playoffs

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

3 months sports worked perfectly for me. On deals for the others already. Thanks.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Tesco are selling the Nowtv sticks again with various subs for €15, €20 and €25.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Cancelled my Sky Sports sub today and I was offered three months for 23.50pm. I passed on it, hopefully there'll be a better deal around closer to the start of the football season.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Got a stock with the two sports pack for a month at €25. Any way to use the stick and not activate the sport subs (until August) ? I have an active entertainment sub that I want to use on the stick

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

I think you might need to get onto them on chat and some of them are good and some not so good, not 100% but pretty sure I have done that in the past might have changed since.

Although now I think about it my mother got a stick with 2 months entertainment on it and I can still offer stored on her account but can't remember if she was on an offer or not at the time.

Could always chance it and have the option of going to chat agent at the same time you are trying it in the back of your head. I think all they do is cancel codes you have and give you replacement codes to use at a later date!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gussieg

So I canceled both entertainment and cinema but it still not letting me add any of the codes, maybe because I added the boost offer. May buy another stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭andydurnin

Hi. Can anyone help. I was asked update now app on my firestick but now I can only get UK app and not Irish app. Can anyone help me get Irish app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Used the Sports and Sports Extra codes from this along with the Boost code someone else posted to get everything sorted for the next while.

Will have to come back to this point down the line as I'm guessing those codes will change after June 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

Does boost actually make much of a difference for watching boxsets? Even if streaming on a Chromecast?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Nothing too noticeable in my opinion as the boxsets don't get the higher frame rates that the boost gives on some channels. I always found the picture quality of the standard streams to be good enough too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭wassie

Also depends on your TV. I find the larger the screen the more noticeable it is, particularly once you start going above 50" screen size.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

That deal last year to get 10 months of sports + sports extra for €270 up front was brilliant, wonder if they'll do something similar this year, as my membership expires in a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

Got on that too expiring now next week, it was an excellent offer at the time but they seem to be offering it even cheaper lately. Think you can get each membership at €10 p/m which is great value, NOW great addition to the market must be said.

Anyway don't be surprised if when you cancel they offer you Sports Extra for free for 3 months, thanks to whoever mentioned that in previous post. Just to note I cancelled my memberships ages ago, got no offer and then restarted memberships and cancelled last week and got that offer for Sports Extra so might work for others. Cancel closer to the time seems to be the key.

With that in mind has anyone got any free 3 months or anything when cancelling Sports membership? Got offered nothing when cancelled so have restarted and be cancelling later in the week but be interested to hear if anyone has got anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭snowgal

Hi all hoping someone can help. I’m looking to get there now pass for the GAA games later on today. I did it a few years ago a day pass, but haven’t now since. I’m just wondering first does the now TV include the sports arena channel that GAA is on? And should I just get a month pass rather than a day pass? Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

*typo

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

It does but I'd be checking tv listings online specific to what match you want as some of today's are on GAAGO (Cork v Antrim for example)

If it's a once off match you want, a day pass would do

• Registered Users Posts: 17 chipschips

Any sky sports codes working at present?

edit. Got one, NOWWBXNCQWBA from a few pages back still working. 30e upfront for 3 months

Post edited by chipschips on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Went to cancel sports extra and also got 3 free months.

Had to click 'continue cancelling' button about 4 times before offer was shown.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Anyone got a one month code for Sky Sports for the Ireland summer tour of NZ that begins next Wednesday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 chipschips

NOW0R1P0QQVW

I think that’s 15e for a month of sports

Advertisement