Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod Note Post #1 - The 2022 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,523 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Tyrone just taking the piss wasting time on their black card… fouled = hit the deck and don’t get up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭_NAGDEFY

I hope they don't play like Donegal. He'll be handpassing around midfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Patches oHoulihan

Rafferty on fire

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,978 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Keeper scoring.....from play.

Armagh driving on now.

Be nice to see Tyrone lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Two brilliant points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭kirk.

Tuned in half time

That's 2 of 3 or so Tyrone kickouts resulting in Armagh points

Like Armagh's forward playing style here

• Registered Users Posts: 25,523 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Silly taking the point, two teammates free and only meters from goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Green Peter

They really stole an All Ireland out of nowhere last year. Guess they took their chance. When they get back to a final again they will likely do the same.

The difference with Dublin. 90% of teams seem to be happy with a point. I agree with you.

Just shows how dicey goalie adventures are😅

• Advertisement

Armagh are lovely to watch. Wish Donegal realised they have the skill and pace to play this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,086 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

It was a big hit but wonder why the crowds are being shown.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,978 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Guessing its because they didn't want to show him on the ground- filling time or show a repeat of the incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭Xander10

Just watching bits. Armagh look decent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭munster87

Great score by Murnan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Great point by Murnan, Gaelic Football at its best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Well done Armagh, some great scores. Love the keeper as well. Delighted that Tyrone are gone, the most cynical nasty team in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,831 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I'd like to know for how much of the 70 minutes has the ball been in play. Some amount of wasting time, slow kick-outs, subs, second ball on the field, injuries, etc.

Still, Tyrone can have no complaints, they've been brutal and poor indiscipline.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,839 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Fair play to Armagh didn’t see this coming. Thought Tryone would be too smart for them. First big championship win I can remember any McGeeney managed side getting as underdogs.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Delighted Tyrone are out.

Thoroughly deserved win for Armagh, played some very good football.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Worst all Ireland champions in a long long time.

Didn't fancy Tyrone after seeing their performance v Derry after the league too. The hunger was gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

That Tyrone team are no great shakes, and it will haunt Mayo for a long time that they didn't beat them in last years all Ireland final. I'm delighted that Armagh put Tyrone to the sword to be honest. Tyrone have been the most cynical team in the country over the last few years.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 16,607 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Fitzmaurice and Oisin McConville explaining what RTE are looking for in a GAA analyst

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭rolling boh

Tyrone won last year on merit but they were no great shakes so were always unlikely to retain Sam maybe a good enoguh route for Armagh to get to a final they will be well chuffed after today .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,839 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Didn't a load of them leave the panel? It wasn't just hunger was gone? More like gone out the door.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭tanko

I’m delighted that Meath lost again yesterday, it was nice to see Clare knock them out. Meath are some shambles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

• Registered Users Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

There has been a bad vibe around Tyrone all year, something seems rotten in the camp. Lads leaving, illdisclipine, the levels have dropped and they weren't ahead of the pack last year anyway, in spite of deservedly winning the AI last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,422 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I know he didn't have his best game today, but I think Rian O'Neill is a better overall player than Jamie Clarke was. Definitely has a better attitude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Large bottle small glass

Tyrone always seem to dip the year after all their All Ireland victories.

Really enjoyed today, so very good football, physical without much over the top.

They shouldn't fear any of the other qualifier teams with a 25% chance of meeting Donegal again

Advertisement