Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

4.01 Musselburgh

2 each way here,, 4 places

KOROPICK 16s , SIXCOR 5/1

+ a cheeky 😂

gd luck 🤣

FAIR PLAY j@u 😁 ta for stopping by

I'm at work

Am proud to be somewhat associated with a member of t'employed classes 😂

Ya gots to tough it out, do as little as possible (if ya can) ,,, how much studying time has work cost ya? 'taint right j@u - u been shackled up who knows where,, I'll go down to printers/get some leaflets/donation cards done up, and me'll go oot and sell a few lines; and tell the folks I'm climbing Kilimanjaro 4charitee 4 me mate j@utis 😂

should be teatime soon j@u - 11am beckons 😂

😁 😂 😁 the 1.56 Donny - "I like etc,,,, " 😃

how on Earth did ya find the time to study that one J@u?? 😂

if ur pick don't win (think I'll follow ya on TAS there) I reckon it'll be a newcomer what prevails there 😊

The more I look at that 4:55 Chelmsford the less likely I'm to back anything in it. Favorite Monsieur Fantaise and 2nd fav Dark Design have met before where DD beat MF, there was 7lb pull in between them in MF favour in that race, today is only 2lb that separates them in ratings. Doors Toyboy was behind DD on the other occasion when there was only 3lb in Door's Toyboy favor but today it's like 9lb pull.

he's out again today j@u , that Monsieur Fantaise, in 5.30 Chep,, will be his third run since he came 6th in that Chelly race,, come 2nd o'er extended 5f at Bath nto, and lately he's had a decent 2nd over CD.. been well backed too,, is available to back at between 11/8 and 9/5 (bit of a difference o' opinion there with t'layers) from an early 5/2.. Was 4s in paper

will give him a better look later p'raps, but it looks a v trappy 8 runner affair,, mebbe just a cupla yoyos nd back him blind 😊

feck it; had a quick look,, going is good - good to firm in places, and if it don't rain, then the obvious ones are MF the jolly, and the two C/D winners OUR MAN IN HAVANA 11/2 and FOSSOS 4s ,, go ew on them two, win on jolly and combis (f'cast/tricast) for coin 😊

:(

Olympus NB 12/1 - ew and place,, Third over CD three runs back,, that were Class 4; today's race Class 5,, Becky is a decent amateur,, ran yesterday over 2m at Catt, so unless pulled, can assume he's in fine fettle

2nd - messy old race.. Becky were nae far off t'pace (none were really) ; took it by scruff of neck about 3 out and sent Olympus on - jumping the last I thought there was no way she was getting beat, but West Lawn comes from back of telly coming up t'run in - that was all she wrote 😪

got a bitta profit tho - better than nowt 😊

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Anything good in 3:45 Epsom? It's a lottery really, PP is paying 6 places, so let's go for one of 50/1 shots 🤣

alright j@u 😋 back from grind,,

now that ya mention it; ground seems slightly softer than good; am thinking high numbers are preferred here..

pen landed on (out of ones I looked at , didn't bother checking much the single figure drawn ones)

here they be,, hope one runs well 😃

BLUE DE VEGA 40/1 , SUNDAY SOVEREIGN 18/1, LIVE IN THE DREAM 6/1 , MID WINSTER 10/1 ,MOKAATIL 11/1 , A SURE WELCOME 50/1

FEK IT - 6 places , 6 picks

tiltin' at windmills over heer 😋 not a strong fancy among them j@u 😁

no good in the dash

I picked the wrong 50/1 shot of course 🤬 (A Sure Welcome).

• Advertisement

I had a look at this one but have no strong feelings about any of them, so I leave it be...

Tons of money is coming for Hart Fell in 6:15 Lingers, interesting to see how the gamble works out.

chance newcomer MINTANA 9s in next at Chepstow 6.35

flopped if the win was expected, finished 4th. no more for me today.

Go with IKKARI at 4/1 6.45 Lingfield,, looks a good price

put IKKARI in yer notebooks; Cosgrave gave outside to no one and didn't try a yard,, IKKARI Next time out for me

8.35 Chepstow

FLAMMARION 8/1 ew

I were watching the film "The Great Flamarion" the other night = good enuf for me

win on the 9/4 jolly ALKHATTAAF + rev f'cast

watching the last race at Lingfield; a joke - one horse burst thru gates (one I backed) , Morlaix, and t'race were virtually a dawdle ffs

chance EMULATION 12s , by Ulysses, 8.15 Ling

8.45 Lingfield SMOKEY MALONE 9/2 win NAP - fek da drift 🤣

• Advertisement

drifted from 2s early on out to 4/1 - something fishy going on there methinks,, 6 or 7 (hard to know for sure if will stay 7 [but that's going on 2nite's (poor) showing) furlongs on the AW, and she'll do me at hopefully a reasonable price

entered on Thursday o'er a mile at Newbury (2.10) ,, if she's in I'm on - wtf do I know about breeding/staying etc 😂 don't know for sure sure, but I'm pretty sure Cosgrave's a crook,,, ah fekkit, I dinna - mebbe twas a 'factfinding mission' this eve,,, cud nae be up to them 😏

3.15 Goodwood MELLOW MAGIC 10/3 win NAP

Rev f'cast with G Moore's Make My Day

g'luck

Two from the notebook, no strong reasoning or analysis:

4:10 Listowel - Hotrocket 3/1 on a drift but you never know, was an eye catcher on the course debut last year;

6:15 Muss - Dutch Decoy 17/2 won of this mark in this class twice this year, he's hard to catch right but we keep trying. Johnson & Fanning already had a winner in Muss today, why not to double that up .

hi j@utis 😊

have one meself for 6.15 Muss (looked at just the one hehe 😃)

TAMASKA 5/2

loves 7f on top of the ground,, looks like frontrunners track, so will halve what I wanted on, and put 50% less on,,, won two over 7 in Class 5 on good to firm (or close enuf) 2nd lto over same trip at York Class 4, but was good to soft,, is capable of making all, but has big weight,, a shorty (esque 😋) but price is favoohraybill 😊

2nd Tamaska :(

Monday 06/June '22

I'm going mad - mad I tell thee (all 6 of ye what cheene in dat is 😂)

SEVEN I'm a backing in t'one race 😊

going each way so at least two of dese gone be a loosah - less'n there be a d/h for one or tee o' top five places 😃

4.40 Gowran Park

JAWHARY 40/1, MISCHIEF STAR 11/1, ZOLE SAKURA 10/1, BRINGSTY 20/1, DHA LEATH 10/1, ALHAAJEB 33/1 NAP , AINGEAL DORCHA 9/1

Money coming for Bringsty, but shrewd punters might take note of his slightly lower drawn low drawn staaayyybillmaaate Alhaajeb, who's a cooohhrsse and distance winner, and on the driffft.. Can I get a Caffrey's there please? Young Adam is taking 10lbs off - could it be his first winner since he got his lasst winner, which was one of twoo in total, and both for Aiiddoh McGuinness? We wait with Bated Breath 😊

😊

Mrs Harrington's ROCK OF CANDY 5/1 ew is a decent price to go one better than her CD 2nd lto in 5.15 Lucky Last GP

One can't ignore the crook Hogan's BREAKINTHECLOUDS 9/2 win , who came second lto at Cork. Might be even better on better ground - was yielding to soft then , which it's likely to be later (if we can believe the going description of good)

Weld's 3/1 jolly Forgetmenotblue has plenty of ?s , so can leave her off,, might do a rev f'cast wiv de two pix an all me 😊

It is a poor race when The Insider 6/1 is current 5th fav, and will consider for place-lay; and it's hard to make a case for the 4th favourite Arch Enemy, who is as short as 5s [has seen money] but looks a possible non-stayer,, 'Pagejumping' fans might want to be on Gregor Mendel 7/1, but it sure is hard to make a case for him on form - he looks like a trainer family-owned horse, and he might do better on good ground (last few races have been on softer/soft/heavy going) ,,, be no massive surprise should he put in a good shift here, but hard to see him win, plus I have enough picks here anyroad 🤣

gd luck puntin boardsies

1.53 Lingfield VAXHOLM 20/1 ew NB

Let's 'ope jolly SS don't like t'all wedder

4.48 Lingfield HEY HO LET'S GO 7/2 win , WINGS OF A DOVE 9/2 win + a 'cheeky' 😋

1.18 Lingfield KHARSHUF 18/1 ew

• Advertisement

4:48 Lingers.

I backed Wings Of A Dove unsuccessfully last time in Chelmsford when she was stuck wide and was given weird ride by the jockey. She won in Lingers over CD very well time before but today she's effectively like 14lb higher than that run because she's lost her claimer jockey and she's been raised 7lb for that win.

Harbour Storm has won once and got placed twice in his 20 starts, now he's been dropped to minimum trip for the first time in his career, I'm not quite sure it's a good thing.

There's money coming for Morty. He's only been racing on turf this year, put two good runs in at the start of the season, the last three weren't that great. He's 3lb higher than when he was only narrowly beaten in hamilton, but that run was on soft ground, the other good run was over extended 5f. He's won over 5f before but he needs to bounce back here.

Hey Ho Let's Go is also pushing career high marks, so not convinced about this one either.

It's a small trappy race, and with one of them 8 runners becoming a NR, it's down to 2 places paid, I think I'm just gonna leave (and watch Wings/// romping in and kicking myself).

Advertisement